Review: Viibryd and Oxycodone and Cephalexin and Ibuprofen drug interactions
This review analyzes the interactions between Viibryd and Oxycodone and Cephalexin and Ibuprofen. It is created by eHealthMe based on 4,318 people who have drug interactions while taking the drugs. The review uses reports from FDA and social media, and is updated regularly.
For patients like me, how are my drugs? On eHealthMe, you can research 300 million drug outcomes from FDA and social media. We use data reported since 1977 till to date. All studies are personalized to gender and age. Start now >>>
What are the drugs
Viibryd (latest outcomes from 1,638 users) has active ingredients of vilazodone hydrochloride. It is often used in depression.
Oxycodone (latest outcomes from 25,627 users) has active ingredients of oxycodone hydrochloride. It is often used in pain.
Cephalexin (latest outcomes from 8,014 users) has active ingredients of cephalexin. It is often used in infection.
Ibuprofen (latest outcomes from 61,385 users) has active ingredients of ibuprofen. It is often used in pain.
On Mar, 1, 2014: 4,318 people who reported to have interactions when taking Viibryd, Oxycodone, Cephalexin, Ibuprofen are studied
Drug combinations in study:
- Viibryd (vilazodone hydrochloride)
- Oxycodone (oxycodone hydrochloride)
- Cephalexin (cephalexin)
- Ibuprofen (ibuprofen)
Most common interactions experienced by people in the use of Viibryd, Oxycodone, Cephalexin, Ibuprofen:
|Interaction||Number of reports|
|Dyspnoea (difficult or laboured respiration)||1,580|
|Arthralgia (joint pain)||1,359|
|Nausea (feeling of having an urge to vomit)||978|
|Fatigue (feeling of tiredness)||882|
|Osteonecrosis Of Jaw (death of bone of jaw)||802|
Most common interactions experienced by people in long term use of Viibryd, Oxycodone, Cephalexin, Ibuprofen:
|Interaction||Number of reports|
|Drug Withdrawal Syndrome (interfere with normal social, occupational, or other functioning. are not due to another medical condition, drug use, or discontinuation)||75|
|Nausea (feeling of having an urge to vomit)||64|
|Headache (pain in head)||54|
How effective are the drugs:
|not at all||somewhat||moderate||high||very high|
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Multiple myeloma
- Back pain
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
You can also:
- Check symptoms: is your symptom caused by a drug or a condition?
- Write a review: share your experience
- Ask a question: ask patients like you a question
- Subscribe the study: get notified of updates
- Post a comment: or see what other people said about the study
Related drug interaction studies:
- Viibryd and Oxycodone drug interactions (7 reports)
- Viibryd and Ibuprofen drug interactions (9 reports)
- Cephalexin and Viibryd drug interactions (2 reports)
- Cephalexin and Oxycodone drug interactions (1,026 reports)
- Cephalexin and Ibuprofen drug interactions (1,356 reports)
- Oxycodone and Ibuprofen drug interactions (2,382 reports)
Complete drug side effects:
Comments from related studies:
From this study (2 months ago):
From this study (4 months ago):
From this study (5 months ago):
Had knee replacement. Have non-union scaphoid fracture. Torn rotator cuff and dislocated shoulder.
Right abdominal pain, sometimes stabbing pain
I have has arthroscopic procedures on nothing my right knee and right neck. I have also been through a greaty deal of MRI's, injections in my hip, illiac crest, knee, and in the SI joint.
It has been 5 months since the hip surgery and 15 months since the knee surgery. I alao suffer from lower back pain and RA rubs in my family.
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
- Does acetazolamide help with intra nasal ketamine controlling your pain longer?
Thinking of having Ketamine infusion to reboot my Central Nervous System. I have been taking it in liquid form & nasally for the last year. Some relief but doesn't last! If I don't have RSD can it do me more harm than good??? Thank you for helping end the pain, I hope.
- Can predinsone cause kidney failure
i have Pemthigud and am being treated with Prednisone 60mg daily and ibprophen for pain. I could not urinate and now have a permanent catheter, all my teeth have been pulled, my feet are swollen and I am not geting better.
- Almost asleep then vibration in ears and paralyzed when taking oxycodone
Sleep paralysis before asleep only when taking oxycodone several times a night a few time a week
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- I got acute psychosis from 60mg oxycontin
I hate the new oxys with glue! Thanks to big brother! I got off 25 mg of methadone after 2 years and took oxys for two days then took subutex and was fine. then a few days later I took oxys for ten days straight and when I got off I was in psychosis for 3 weeks and ended up in three mental hospitals ...
- Went to dr. for high blood pressure.... dr. thought i was depressed and gave me samples of viibyrd....blood pressure kept increasing(205/117)
Made appointment with family dr. for my high blood pressure( 200/105)..he seemed to think I was depressed....He changed my blood pressure med and gave me Viibyrd...After taking one pill blood pressure increased to 227/107...Also, had like electrical shock sensations from heart..NEVER!!!!would I take ...
- Cardiac stress test (thalamine ) and oxycodone
I am writing this for my sister-in-law, Maria, who is not able to do so and for whom my husband, her brother, and I are the POAs. In May of 2012, Maria had a recurring pain in her leg which took her to the hospital again. She was diagnosed for a second time as having a strained muscle. Then the hosp ...
Recent related drug studies:
- A study of drug interactions between Ibuprofen, Oxycodone for a patient with Allergy. The patient has Eyelid Inflammation (Blepharitis), Lip Swelling
- A study of drug interactions between Vitamin D, Vitamin B12, Vitamin B6, Ibuprofen, Alprazolam, Clonazepam, Gabapentin, Cymbalta, Oxycodone for a patient with Md Ordered, Labs Low, Md Ordered, Energy Increased, Bone Pain, Panic Attacks, Adjustment Disorder With Mixed Anxiety And Depressed Mood, Leg Pain, Depression, Pain - Shoulder. The patient has White Blood Cells Urine Positive
- A study of drug interactions between Ibuprofen, Sudafed, Vitamins, Cephalexin for a patient with Pain, Sinus Congestion, Prenatal Care, Infection. The patient has Abdominal Pain
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients are also considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.