Review: taking Vistaril and Inapsine together
Summary: drug interactions are reported among people who take Vistaril and Inapsine together.
This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Vistaril and Inapsine. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 54 people who take the same drugs from FDA and social media, and is updated regularly.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Vistaril and Inapsine >>>
On Mar, 3, 2015: 54 people who take Vistaril, Inapsine are studied
Drug combinations in study:
- Vistaril (hydroxyzine hydrochloride)
- Inapsine (droperidol)
Drug effectiveness over time :
Drug effectiveness by gender :
Drug effectiveness by age :
Most common drug interactions over time * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years||not specified|
|Lymphopenia||n/a||n/a||n/a||n/a||n/a||n/a||Restless Legs Syndrome|
|Renal Failure Acute||Hypokalaemia|
|Blood Pressure Increased||Hypertensive Crisis|
|Heart Rate Increased||Liver Function Tests Nos Abnormal|
Most common drug interactions by gender * :
|Restless Legs Syndrome||Pyrexia|
|Renal Failure Acute||Myocardial Ischaemia|
|Lymphopenia||Acute Respiratory Distress Syndrome|
|Insomnia||Heart Rate Increased|
Most common drug interactions by age * :
|n/a||n/a||Swelling Face||Rash||Diabetic Neuropathy||Haematuria||Panic Attack||Restless Legs Syndrome|
|Infusion Related Reaction||Hypotension||Hyperglycaemia||Lymphopenia||Memory Impairment||Tachycardia|
|Dyspnoea||Shock||Pancreatitis||Haemolysis||Rebound Effect||Systolic Hypertension|
|Drug Exposure During Pregnancy||Hypersensitivity||Diabetes Mellitus||Oliguria||Hepatic Function Abnormal Nos||Insomnia|
|Back Pain||Anxiety Nec||Diabetes Mellitus Inadequate Control||Renal Failure Acute||Jaundice Nos||Chest Pain|
|Pyrexia||Abortion Spontaneous||Ascites||Hostility||Haematoma Nos|
|Dysphoria||Leukocytosis||Hypokalaemia||Disturbance In Attention||Subcutaneous Haematoma|
|Tongue Oedema||Hypokalaemia||Hypertensive Crisis||Drug Addiction||Somnolence|
|Weight Increased||Vaginal Infection||Hallucination Nos||Drug Withdrawal Syndrome||Bradycardia|
* Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you take Vistaril and Inapsine?
- Personalize this study to your gender and age
- Write a review: share your experience of taking Vistaril and Inapsine
- Ask a question: ask patients like you a question
- Post a comment: or see what other people said about the study
- Join a related support group
Recent related drug studies (Check your drugs):
- A study of drug interactions between Ambien, Atarax for a 43-year old man with Sleep Disorder, Itching.
- A study of drug interactions between Miralax, Omeprazole, Verapamil Hydrochloride, Hydrochlorothiazide, Cetirizine Hydrochloride, Vitamin D, Hydroxyzine, Sertraline, Lamotrigine, Proair Hfa, Advair Diskus 250/50, Montelukast Sodium for a 39-year old woman with Irritable Bowel Syndrome, Acid Reflux, High Blood Pressure, Allergy, Vitamin D Decreased, Anxiety Disorder, Chronic Depression, Bipolar Disorder, Asthma. The patient has Bronchitis Acute, Irregular Heartbeat
- A study of drug interactions between Zoloft, Vistaril for a 54-year old woman with Depression, Stress And Anxiety. The patient has Diarrhea
- A study of drug interactions between Paroxetine Hydrochloride, Hydroxyzine for a 20-year old woman with Depression, Anxiety And Stress. The patient has Breathing Difficulty - Lying Down, Chest Pain
- A study of drug interactions between Centrum, Hydroxyzine, Pravastatin Sodium, Dapsone, Stribild for a 43-year old woman with Multi-vitamin Maintenance, Itching, Blood Cholesterol Abnormal, Opportunistic Infection, Hiv. The patient has Lumbar Pain, Impaired Memory, Chills, Cold Intolerance
Complete drug side effects:
On eHealthMe, Vistaril (hydroxyzine hydrochloride) is often used to treat stress and anxiety. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for, how effective they are, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Vistaril is used in:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
- Vistaril alternatives:
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients are also considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.