Review: taking Xarelto and Alcohol together
Summary: there is no drug interactions reported by people who take Xarelto and Alcohol together yet.
This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Xarelto and Alcohol. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA and social media, and is updated regularly.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Xarelto and Alcohol >>>
On Mar, 25, 2015: 0 people who takes Xarelto, Alcohol is studied
Drug combinations in study:
- Xarelto (rivaroxaban)
- Alcohol (alcohol)
Drug effectiveness over time :
Drug effectiveness by gender :
Drug effectiveness by age :
Most common drug interactions over time * :
Most common drug interactions by gender * :
Most common drug interactions by age * :
* Some reports may have incomplete information.
Get connected: join our support group of Xarelto and Alcohol on
Do you take Xarelto and Alcohol?
- Personalize this study to your gender and age
- Write a review: share your experience of taking Xarelto and Alcohol
- Ask a question: ask patients like you a question
- Post a comment: or see what other people said about the study
- Join a related support group
Recent related drug studies (Check your drugs):
- A study of side effects of Xarelto for a 47-year old woman with Deep Vein Thrombosis. The patient has Hair - Excessive (women)
- A study of side effects of Alcohol for a 47-year old man with Stress And Anxiety. The patient has Proptosis
- A study of side effects of Xarelto for a 36-year old woman with DVT. The patient has Energy Increased
- A study of drug interactions between Tamiflu, Albuterol Sulfate And Ipratropium Bromide, Nitrostat, Ondansetron, Oxycodone, Actemra, Nasonex, Spiriva, Victoza, Arava, Diovan Hct, Lipitor, Ranexa, Lantus Solostar, Wellbutrin Xl, Tricor, Carvedilol, Plavix, Xarelto for a 71-year old woman with Influenza B, Copd, Angina, Nausea And Vomiting, Pain, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Rhinitis, Diabetes Mellitus Inadequate Control, Hypertension, Hyperlipidemia, Diabetes Mellitus, Stop Smoking, Blood Clots. The patient has Shortness Of Breath, Neuropathy, Tinnitus, Loss Of Coordination, Lack Of Strength, Muscle Weakness, Weakness, Exhaustion, Fatigue, Lethargy, Tiredness, Weariness, Weight Loss, Appetite - Decreased, Diarrhea, Nausea And Vomiting
- A study of side effects of Xarelto for a 55-year old woman with Antiphospholipid Syndrome. The patient has Antiphospholipid Syndrome
Complete drug side effects:
On eHealthMe, Xarelto (rivaroxaban) is often used to treat atrial fibrillation/flutter. Alcohol (alcohol) is often used to treat stress and anxiety. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for, how effective they are, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Xarelto is used in:
- Alcohol is used in:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
- Xarelto alternatives:
- Alcohol alternatives:
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients are also considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.