Review: taking Zaditor and Visine-a together
Summary: there is no drug interactions reported by people who take Zaditor and Visine-a together yet.
This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Zaditor and Visine-a. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA and social media, and is updated regularly.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Zaditor and Visine-a >>>
On Apr, 2, 2015: 0 people who takes Zaditor, Visine-a is studied
Drug combinations in study:
- Zaditor (ketotifen fumarate)
- Visine-a (naphazoline hydrochloride; pheniramine maleate)
Drug effectiveness over time :
Drug effectiveness by gender :
Drug effectiveness by age :
Most common drug interactions over time * :
Most common drug interactions by gender * :
Most common drug interactions by age * :
* Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Zaditor and Visine-a?
- Personalize this study to your gender and age
- Write a review: share your experience of taking Zaditor and Visine-a
- Ask a question: ask patients like you a question
- Post a comment: or see what other people said about the study
- Join a related support group
Recent related drug studies (Check your drugs):
- A study of drug interactions between Lisinopril, Flunisolide, Ibuprofen, Cetirizine Hydrochloride Allergy, Ketotifen Fumarate, Lamotrigine, Trazodone Hydrochloride, Venlafaxine Hydrochloride for a 44-year old man with Hypertension, Rhinitis, Pain, Conjunctivitis, Depression, Insomnia, Post-traumatic Stress Disorder. The patient has Lack Of Strength, Muscle Weakness, Weakness
- A study of drug interactions between Latanoprost, Ketotifen Fumarate, Risperidone, Omeprazole, Lyrica, Tramadol, Bupropion Hydrochloride for a 39-year old man with Glaucoma, Eye Burning - Itching And Discharge, Mood Stabilizer, Acid Reflux, Fibromyalgia, Pain, Chronic Depression. The patient has Breathing Difficulty - Lying Down
- A study of side effects of Opcon-a for a 55-year old woman with Chalazion.
- A study of side effects of Ketotifen Fumarate for a 55-year old man with Conjunctivitis. The patient has Subconjunctival Hemorrhage
- A study of drug interactions between Protopic, Zaditor, Elocon, Betamethasone Dipropionate, Clobetasol Propionate, Tazorac, Nasacort Allergy 24 Hour, Nasalcrom, Calcium D - Glucarate, Multivitamin, Metformin, Zetia, Claritin, Aldactone, Metoprolol Succinate, Cozaar, Levothyroxine Sodium, Ibuprofen for a 60-year old woman with Psoriasis, Multiple Allergies, Phemphigiod, Nasal Allergies, General Physical Condition, High Blood Cholesterol And Triglycerides, Hypercholesterolemia, Hypertension, Hypothyroidism, Arthritis - Osteoarthritis. The patient has Increased Tendency To Bruise, Leukocytosis
Complete drug side effects:
On eHealthMe, Zaditor (ketotifen fumarate) is often used to treat eye allergy. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for, how effective they are, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients are also considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.