Review: Zerit and Ashwagandha
This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Zerit and Ashwagandha. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA and social media, and is updated regularly.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Zerit and Ashwagandha >>>
What are the drugs
Zerit (latest outcomes from 8,532 users) has active ingredients of stavudine. It is often used in hiv infection.
Ashwagandha (latest outcomes from 45 users) has active ingredients of ashwagandha.
On Nov, 1, 2014: 0 people who take Zerit, Ashwagandha is studied
Drug combinations in study:
- Zerit (stavudine)
- Ashwagandha (ashwagandha)
Drug effectiveness over time :
Most common drug interactions over time * :
Drug effectiveness by gender :
Most common drug interactions by gender * :
Drug effectiveness by age :
Most common drug interactions by age * :
* Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Zerit and Ashwagandha?
- Personalize this study to your gender and age
- Write a review: share your experience of taking Zerit and Ashwagandha
- Ask a question: ask patients like you a question
- Subscribe the study: get notified of updates
- Post a comment: or see what other people said about the study
You are not alone! Join a related mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Zerit and Ashwagandha
- support group for people who take Ashwagandha
- support group for people who take Zerit
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- I have nightmares almost every night with thrashing and kicking...is this caused by my medications
Diagnosed with sleep apnea 2 years ago and uses a C-pap machine every night.
Complete drug side effects:
Recent related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Cyclobenzaprine Hydrochloride, Bacopa, Ashwagandha, Nucynta for a 35-year old woman who has Back Pain
- Comparions of Coumadin, Ashwagandha for a 16-year old boy who has Heart Disease Congenital
- Comparions of Ashwagandha, Garcinia Cambogia, Lotrel for a 43-year old woman who has Age And Weight Loss
- Comparions of Ashwagandha, Vimpat (Schwarz Biosciences) - 50MG for a 29-year old woman who has Myoclonic Epilepsy
- Comparions of Fluconazole, Efavirenz, Stavudine, Zidovudine for a 39-year old man who has Hiv Infection
- Comparions of Passionflower, Ashwagandha for a 76-year old woman who has Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Comparions of Concerta, Ashwagandha for a 31-year old man who has ADHD
- Comparions of PREZISTA, ZERIT for a 43-year old woman who has I.V.
- Comparions of Zerit (Bristol Myers Squibb) - 5MG, Ferrous Citrate Fe 59 (Mallinckrodt) - 25uCi/ML for a 31-year old woman who has Da
- Comparions of Stavudine (Emcure Pharma) - 40MG, Megace Es (Par Pharm) - 125MG/ML for a 43-year old woman who has Chronic Symptomatic HIV Infection
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients are also considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.