A study of drug interactions between Malarone, Coumadin, Metoprolol Succinate, Ativan, Norvasc, Hydrochlorothiazide, Lipitor for a Male patient aged 67
This is a personalized study of Malarone, Coumadin, Metoprolol Succinate, Ativan, Norvasc, Hydrochlorothiazide, Lipitor drug interactions for a 67 year old male patient. The study is created by eHealthMe based on 94 reports from FDA.
Do you have chronic disease and take multiple drugs? eHealthMe can monitor your drugs and notify you when there are serious drug reactions detected. Our original studies have been used on premier medical publications. The monitor will be personalized to your gender and age. Start now
What are the drugs
Malarone has active ingredients of atovaquone; proguanil hydrochloride. It is used in malaria, preventive health care, babesiosis, traveler's guide to avoiding infectious diseases.
Coumadin has active ingredients of warfarin sodium. It is used in blood clots, atrial fibrillation/flutter, deep venous thrombosis, pulmonary embolism, heart valve surgery, stroke.
Metoprolol succinate has active ingredients of metoprolol succinate. It is used in high blood pressure, atrial fibrillation/flutter, heart palpitations, heart rate increased, heart rate irregular, tachycardia.
Ativan has active ingredients of lorazepam. It is used in stress and anxiety, generalized anxiety disorder, insomnia, panic disorder, sleep disorder, panic attack.
Norvasc has active ingredients of amlodipine besylate. It is used in high blood pressure, essential hypertension, high blood cholesterol, hypotension, heart rate irregular, raynaud's phenomenon.
Hydrochlorothiazide has active ingredients of hydrochlorothiazide. It is used in high blood pressure, fluid retention, swelling, foot, leg, and ankle swelling, diuretic effect, diuretic therapy.
Lipitor has active ingredients of atorvastatin calcium. It is used in high blood cholesterol, high blood pressure, hyperlipidaemia, blood cholesterol decreased, high density lipoprotein abnormal, heart attack.
On May, 6, 2013: 94 people who reported to have interactions when taking Malarone, Coumadin, Metoprolol Succinate, Ativan, Norvasc, Hydrochlorothiazide, Lipitor are studied
Information of the patient in this study:
Conditions: Malaria, Atrial Fibrillation
- Metoprolol Succinate
Drug interactions have: Drug Interaction, Epistaxis
eHealthMe real world results:
For males aged 67 (±5):
Comparison with this patient's adverse outcomes:(click on each outcome to view in-depth analysis, incl. how people recovered)
|Interaction||Number of reports|
|Drug Interaction||1 (20.00%)|
Most common interactions experienced by males aged 67 (±5) in the use of Malarone, Coumadin, Metoprolol Succinate, Ativan, Norvasc, Hydrochlorothiazide, Lipitor:(click on each outcome to view in-depth analysis, incl. how people recovered)
|Interaction||Number of reports|
|4||Blood Pressure Increased||3|
|6||Restless Legs Syndrome||2|
|9||Urinary Tract Infection||2|
Most common interactions experienced by males aged 67 (±5) in long term use of Malarone, Coumadin, Metoprolol Succinate, Ativan, Norvasc, Hydrochlorothiazide, Lipitor:(click on each outcome to view in-depth analysis, incl. how people recovered)
For people in general (regardless of gender or age):
Comparison with this patient's adverse outcomes:(click on each outcome to view in-depth analysis, incl. how people recovered)
|Interaction||Number of reports|
|Drug Interaction||2 (2.13%)|
Most common interactions experienced by people in the use of Malarone, Coumadin, Metoprolol Succinate, Ativan, Norvasc, Hydrochlorothiazide, Lipitor:(click on each outcome to view in-depth analysis, incl. how people recovered)
|Interaction||Number of reports|
|2||Deep Vein Thrombosis||58|
|7||Osteonecrosis Of Jaw||29|
Most common interactions experienced by people in long term use of Malarone, Coumadin, Metoprolol Succinate, Ativan, Norvasc, Hydrochlorothiazide, Lipitor:(click on each outcome to view in-depth analysis, incl. how people recovered)
|Interaction||Number of reports|
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Next: study your drugs
You can also:
- get notified of updates of this study
- post a comment or see what 156 people said
- let eHealthMe monitor your drugs
- get our mobile app: never miss a symptom, compare it with patients like me in real time, and discuss it with doctors later
- still have questions? Check any related studies below
Drug effectiveness in real world:
- Coumadin for Atrial Fibrillation reported by 210 people (updated 1 month ago)
- Malarone for Malaria reported by 64 people (updated 2 months ago)
Comments from related studies:
From this study (4 days ago):
From this study (5 days ago):
From this study (5 days ago):
From this study (1 week ago):
From this study (3 weeks ago):
enlarged prostate - troubling urinating and extreme appetite loss along with sever weight loss
I tried to modify my first report but couldn't t so I must add that my main problem at this point is low blood pressure. my range is now between 103-to 110 high and my low is 60 -75. Pulse varies from 47 to 60.I also have arrhythmia which I think is due to excessive dehydration under physical exercise because of the medication zestortetic which is also a 2 way medication one being water reduction. I am not sure if this low pressure is what causes me to be fatigue all the time and no resistance to physical work. when I do well my blood pressure is up in the 130,s. so I assume that's part of the problem. My doctor is worried about the combination of Celebrex and Coumadin but no adverse reaction as of yet. In fact Celebrex fixed my back completely and did not alter my INR and stools are normal. Because of my doctors concerns my intake of Celebrex was reduced to 100 mgs in the morning and 100 mgs at night. My back pain returned and is severe. I am looking for an alternative. I must add that my low blood pressure happened after an arrhythmia episode and never returned to normal.
My assumption is that when I train at the gym or work physically hard and sweat the zestoretic which is part water eliminator is too much. I assume blood pressure and water retention in my case should be separate. My doctor has concerns with celebrex and Coumadin but I have not seen any change in the inr because of it and no stomach or bleeding in the stools.This Celebrex really does wonders for me. I take the 200 mg in the morning and 200 at night. The 100mg Celebrex is not strong enough to be effective.
peanuts on Mar, 31, 2010:
my friend is suffering from rhumatory arthertis.and is currenty taking cocaine. oxy cotin,prestine, wellbutrim, predisone 10mg what side effects should she expect ?????
jimmy on Apr, 29, 2013:
Finally, I'd been reading thru here and finnaly, what doctor in the U.S. still prescribes cocaine? LOL
jimmy on Apr, 29, 2013:
IF you donT see my other comments, Never take Cymbalta or anything containing same ingrediants or speeding thru the same side effects durring their enjoyable living advertizements!
Jmsrocks on Jul, 25, 2012:
Probably death. Cocain and opiates together = speed ball.
Hebe on Jul, 31, 2012:
I have had two close relatives on prednisone, and for both of them it alone can make them feel really speedy. Combined with cocaine and wellbutrin would probably make sleeping very difficult. As the previous commenter mentioned, combining oxys into this is probably a bit dangerous.
Patty O'Neill on Aug, 10, 2012:
The comments about death in combination with cocaine and opiates or any other drug is possible
depending on how much and the situation. Frightening people is not the key here. Basically any drug in combination with another could cause a major health problem as we are all very much not the same makeup. Cheers,
ken on Aug, 17, 2012:
If she continues with this type of treatment, its kinda scary in all reality. Why not see a doctor, that's where the healing may start.
Jackie on Apr, 30, 2013:
I am wondering if you were diagnosed because you had pain and found out you had a neurological message going on.... or just a process of elimination over the pain after you were taking your anti psychotic medication? I've been taking oxycone for my pain my back and neck disc issues um for about a year now, was having joint pain and stiffness all over my body the Dr put me on cymbalta and now three weeks later he put me on wellbutrin and I'm wondering about seratonin syndrome... I'm having muscle twitching also lump on top of my head and vision problems.
iCaNtCaLlIt on Oct, 24, 2012:
Please coke for arthrit.? take your fish oils 2 each meal and take your perscribed pain meds(careful very addicting) stop the coke thats being silly for real. goodluck, lifes a bych and ya die thats why we get high .. p.s ankle 9 surgerys plates screws never walk normal again, fight thru it..i got hurt at work btw 7 ton crushed my leg instead of me....jus always think thingd can be worse, be a gpod person dont let this bring u dwn n b miserable..pul thru keep head up n watch those pain meds..goodluck...email if u wana talk but dont come with negatibity. buhbye
susan on Jan, 3, 2013:
have vit d blood levles ck, and supplenment. vit d is an amazing pain control helper.
nefariouson3 on Nov, 7, 2012:
I too am a chronic pain sufferer, I drove over a explosive in the middle-east. I don't understand what or why this thread was written up like a true medical study, to me it looks more like a recreational train wreck, some listed drugs have reverse reactions and others simply have no medical need what so ever, personally I would seek professional help and attempt to get off the unneeded drugs and concentrate on the true medical issues. At your age 51, you run the risk of many complications and possibility death from the listed drugs, though who am I to judge, life is way too short enjoy it when your still alive.
Had'em all on Nov, 14, 2012:
Prison and/or death. Comparing taking coke by inhalation and oxycontin orally is NOT the same thing as speed ball. Kindergarten speed ball maybe. Addiction threshold of oxy is 60mg/day. She should try to stay below that.
Get her the hell off Pristine/Ketoconazole unless it is absolutely positively necessary. If necessary, try to get a lower dose. Stuff fries the liver & with all the other crap--BAD idea.
Is there a reason she isn't taking an NSAID? I see prednisone. Would help more than oxy.
kobe77 on Jan, 3, 2013:
Lmao! Lmao! You sound like your high ......enjoy your trip!
knowledgable on Jan, 7, 2013:
Death bed us what they should expect. Mixing cocaine and oxy, are they brainless!!!!
Sydney on Jan, 9, 2013:
Tell your friend to GET OFF WHEAT. The wheat products in this country are GMO which are very bad for us and cause arthritis. Tell your friend to research. Never let the Dr.s try and figure out what's wrong with you. They won't. And they'll kill you trying.
nursing101 on Jan, 28, 2013:
Well, NSAID, you say? Hmmm....I see motrin, naproxen and aspirin on the list....all NSAID's
Billy on Feb, 2, 2013:
It is a wonder that your wife is at all coherent taking that cocktail of medications. I would try to find a new doctor that has a better grasp of toxicology and drug interactions. Cocaine and Oxycotin--can't belief any reputable doctor would prescribe that combination.
High depression low motivation on Feb, 8, 2013:
I take fish oils and centrum vitamins for depression replacing latuda and Lexapro wich was messing with my school I was out of phase sleeping all day and cloudy thinking. Now I just take Adderall and Xanax for agoraphobia and I feel a lot better and Im actually doing homework!! I scored high on my test than on the antidepressants with low scores.
AdoreTu on Mar, 4, 2013:
Well, I just stopped at your post, and who ever is taking all of that stuff needs to take some Milk Thistle to help restore their liver.
Sam on Mar, 11, 2013:
Way back in the late 1960's I heard it called a combination of cocaine and opiate type drugs a speedball. My best guess is your friend is on the way out of this world, unless there is an intervention. In short, death is the end result/side effect of taking such a combination of drugs....
BCS on Mar, 12, 2013:
Honestly. She can expect to die very young.
Everything from heart, kidney, liver, stomach, brain, lungs, immune system, etc. will began to shut down.
She will most likely become increasingly weak, finding herself in the hospital more often, and eventually die of organ failure. that is unless she dies from an overdoes first.
bcs on Mar, 12, 2013:
Yeah, hybrid wheat is causing all the problems. not the cocaine and oxy, mixed with other prescription drugs.
I agree Hybrid wheat is harmful and best left out of ones diet, but it's not the biggest problem here. (it hybrid not gmo) they haven't released that yet.
Susan on Mar, 12, 2013:
Are you guys really this dumb? She meant to say her friend was taking Codeine not cocaine. I'm not even going to bother asking a question on this website if you're that dumb! LOL
Jenn on Mar, 15, 2013:
I know that I am super sensitive to both codeine and oxy. They actually make me more nauseous and dizzy and i find regular tylenol or ibuprophen to be more effective against pain. I have heard some good things about omega fish oil and gluten free diets. My sister has RA too and when she flares up even pain meds dont help much. She is also gluten intolerant and can feel a marked difference in symptoms when she "slips" and eats gluten-y things. Steroids make your blood pressure high, she takes them when she gets flare ups but tries to ween herself off as the flare up dissipates. She gets weird skin breakouts because steroids also mess with the natural flora of your body. RA sux!!!!
doc moc on Mar, 25, 2013:
have tou tried cocaine? pretty sure its gluten free our previous inquisitor seemed to have some luck with its administration in combination with an assortment of other medications to treat her condition also as far as the flora issue goes i dont think cocaine is an antagonist
doc moc on Mar, 30, 2013:
oh yes BCS i agree hybrid wheat is a very dangerous substance especially when compared to the rather inocuous substances of cocaine and oxycontin! just what are your qualifications to dispense such well researched and supported opinions? You are truly a fool
Stephanie on Apr, 1, 2013:
Yeah I'm pretty sure she ment codeine. i dont visit these sites often anymore becasue my questions never get answered and everything gets way off topic.
really on Apr, 10, 2013:
people like you should visit your local humane society and have yourself spayed or neutered because the human race does not need less intelligent, human-jackass hybrid beings breeding with those of greater intellect. Cocaine was clearly written, not codeine. and please don't post your questions, prefer you be the guinea pig and take risks alerting the people who matter of potential risk factors. :)
Robert on Apr, 12, 2013:
I just wish the federal government would overhaul Richard Nixon's war on drugs and the whole controlled drug act. I have had my share of pain and you can consider yourself lucky to be able to cope with it. It is the sorry folk out there who have psychiatric disorders which affect the brain's ability to "deal" and cope, and is at a chemical level with them, a neurological mess-up. I know personally, I have phases of time when it is dangerous for me to try and tough it out when my brain sometimes slows down production and release of the natural chemicals like beta endorphin, dopamine, Gammaaminobuteric Acid, and I can find my body aches because Im not making enough natural opiate substances. SO I take drugs given by MD to make me feel normal, like clonazepam, prozac, and sometimes amphetamine in low doses. It is frustrating because people still don't understand and think I am a schmuck for taking drugs to feel normal happiness, calm, joy, relaxation, and to enjoy life's natural pleasures I periodically am unable to feel or appreciate.
Robert on Apr, 12, 2013:
It is true that speedballs, containing opiates and any stimulant. The "speed" in speedball likely refers to amphetamine, which was, prior to 1970, the original or at least most widely used upper in the 1960's. When the Controlled Drug Act was made official, cocaine became hugely popular, as an easier and more available alternative. SO strangely enough it became easier to get a totally outlawed drug than legal controlled drugs, because the new DEA and their most overzealous zealots were too busy finally settling old scores and getting the "dopeheads" and "speedfreeks" with the new Nixonian legislation backing them up like the word of God
Michele on Apr, 12, 2013:
I totally understand where you are coming from. Your comment at the end there helped me understand that I am not "a druggy" as my husband calls me because I need medications to feel an enjoy simple life activities. You're lucky to have found the right combination of medicines to treat your depression. I feel like I've been on a roller coaster for the last 20 years. If I find the "right" combination to treat my severe depression/bipolar2 disorders, then I find myself with one or more intolerable side effects that I must live with, like extreme teeth pain/bruxism. I look at people all the time and say to myself "That person is "normal." "That person is enjoying life." "That person sleeps normally and doesn't need help." "That person is a good mom for doing activities with her child/children." I get sorta jealous, then I start believing what my husband says about me being a druggy and that I am not a good teacher/mom/wife. That I shouldn't need medicine to just have energy to get up and get dressed. But when I read your post it made me feel good, not that you were dealing with depression, but that someone else out there understands how it feels, that my husband is dead wrong and out of line, that my depression is a real disorder and not my fault. Thank you for your post.
shannon on Apr, 13, 2013:
What shouldnt the expexation be...yes, cocaone is an antisthetic...only local, dentists "pink" mouth swab is cocaine based to numb the area and costrict blood vessels toz reduce swelling and bleeding....not for arthritis!..sounds like its a way to find a way out faster by destroying the heart muscle fro. The cocke's super stimulative effect and leave this world. There are other means to treat pain than death and mega doses of narcotics to mask the pain and increase the tolernance of the mds to the point that either there are no interior sinuses lrft by coke use or not enough pain meds to overcome the tolerance....ven IV cocaine use will burn the veins you shoot it in...its a loosing battle...and a painful one from damag thats beendone...Im praying for you guys...
Russ on May, 7, 2013:
Formally of you bashing the cocaine for pain, do some research! Brompton's Cocktail is a chronic pain medicine in liquid form that contains cocaine, opiates, and some other meds. It is an evidenced based treatment for chronic pain, so please don't assume just because it has cocaine in it means it's gonna kill you. People suffering from chronic.pain need relief. if Brompton's works, then let them get their much needed relief!!! Without judgement!!
i have not changed any doctor ordered medications , however, due to allergies, I recently bought over the counter Claritin and then zyrtec. Since then, I am getting the tingling in my right hand? Can you advise?
Recent related drug checks on eHealthMe:
- A study of drug interactions between Lucentis, Warfarin Sodium, Cozaar, Norvasc, Metoprolol, Omeprazole, Aspirin, Hydrochlorothiazide for a patient with Macular Degeneration, Product Used For Unknown Indication. The patient has Cholecystitis, Headache, Thrombosis
- A study of drug interactions between M.v.i., Amlodipine, Vitamin D3, Omeprazole, Prochlorperazine, Enoxaparin Sodium, Dexamethasone, Ativan, Evista, Hydrochlorothiazide, Acetaminophen, Gabapentin, Albuterol, Coumadin, Cetuximab, Gemcitabine Hydrochloride, Carboplatin, Oxycodone Hcl for a patient with Dyspnoea, Pulmonary Embolism, Non-small Cell Lung Cancer. The patient has Arterial Thrombosis, Death, Leg Amputation
- A study of drug interactions between Asaphen, Metoprolol, Lansoprazole, Docusate Sodium, Furosemide, Spironolactone, Amlodipine, Nitroglycerin, Novolin Ge, Isosorbide Mononitrate, Atorvastatin, Lanoxin, Ferrous Sulfate, Warfarin, Lyrica for a patient with Angina Pectoris, Dyslipidaemia, Atrial Fibrillation, Cardiac Failure, Anaemia, Pain In Extremity. The patient has Abasia, Expressive Language Disorder, Eye Swelling, Oedema Peripheral, Somnolence, Swelling Face, Vision Blurred
- A study of drug interactions between Orfiril, Aripiprazole, Atorvastatin, Ramipril, Hydrochlorothiazide, Amlodipine, Pentoxifylline, Metoprolol, Acetylsalicylic Acid, Zyprexa for a patient with Bipolar Disorder. The patient has Bipolar Disorder, Diplopia, Ischaemic Stroke
- A study of drug interactions between Pristiq, Lyrica, Toprol-xl, Isosorbide, Aciphex, Oxybutynin, Norvasc, Flexeril, Montelukast, Lipitor, Warfarin, Ventolin, Trazodone, Lidoderm, Vicodin, Nicotrol, Hydrocodone for a patient with Smoking Cessation Therapy, Pain. The patient has Cough, Hypoaesthesia, Hypoaesthesia Facial, Nicotine Dependence, Stomatitis, Throat Irritation
- A study of drug interactions between Zoloft, Lipitor, Dilantin-125, Lyrica, Seroquel, Lisinopril, Toprol-xl, Warfarin Sodium, Ativan, Clonidine, Nitrostat, Lanoxin for a patient with Cardiac Disorder. The patient has Blood Pressure Fluctuation, Cardiac Operation, Cerebrovascular Accident, Convulsion, Dementia, Hypertension, Myocardial Infarction, Paralysis, Poor Peripheral Circulation
- A study of drug interactions between Citracal, Metoprolol, Hydrochlorothiazide, Verapamil, Amlodipine, Allopurinol, Tamsulosin, Acetylsalicylic Acid, Methimazole, Lipitor for a patient with Blood Cholesterol Increased. The patient has Blood Cholesterol Increased, Muscular Weakness, Musculoskeletal Pain, Myalgia, Neck Pain, Rotator Cuff Syndrome
- A study of drug interactions between Lipitor, Coumadin, Sotalol, Hydrochlorothiazide, Metoprolol, Lisinopril, Tricor, Aspirin, Zantac 150 for a patient with Blood Cholesterol Increased, Atrial Fibrillation, Hypertension, Prophylaxis, Dyspepsia. The patient has Atrial Fibrillation, Expired Drug Administered
- A study of drug interactions between Lucentis, Warfarin Sodium, Cozaar, Norvasc, Metoprolol, Omeprazole, Aspirin, Hydrochlorothiazide for a patient with Macular Degeneration, Product Used For Unknown Indication. The patient has Headache, Thrombosis
- A study of drug interactions between Ceftin, Toprol-xl, Glucophage, Cozaar, Flomax, Lanoxin, Nexium, Trilipix, Warfarin, Gabapentin, Januvia, Norvasc, Androgel, Prednisone, Nasonex, Lipitor for a patient with Coronary Artery Disease. The patient has Drug Interaction, Gait Disturbance, Pain In Extremity
- A study of drug interactions between Pristiq, Lyrica, Toprol-xl, Isosorbide, Aciphex, Oxybutynin, Norvasc, Flexeril, Montelukast, Lipitor, Warfarin, Ventolin, Trazodone, Lidoderm, Nicotrol, Hydrocodone for a patient with Smoking Cessation Therapy, Pain. The patient has Cough, Hypoaesthesia, Hypoaesthesia Facial, Nicotine Dependence, Stomatitis, Throat Irritation
- A study of drug interactions between Toprol-xl, Hydrochlorothiazide, Aciphex, Lipitor, Volmax, Lexapro, Avapro, Norvasc, Neurontin for a patient with Herpes Zoster, Neuralgia. The patient has Anxiety, Hallucination, Panic Attack
- A study of drug interactions between K-dur, Norvasc, Toprol-xl, Coumadin, Hydrochlorothiazide, Diflucan, Lanoxin, Potassium, Vitamin K Tab, Sunitinib Malate for a patient with Gastrointestinal Stromal Tumour. The patient has Urosepsis
- A study of drug interactions between Metoprolol, Amlodipine, Digoxin, Warfarin Sodium, Ventolin, Flovent, Lipitor for a patient with Cardiac Disorder, Asthma, Blood Cholesterol Increased. The patient has Hypothyroidism
- A study of drug interactions between HCTZ, Norvasc, Actos, Synthroid, Vitamin D, ASA, Januvia, Lipitor, Toprol-xl, Glipizide, Omega-3 for a patient with Hypertension, Diabetes Mellitus Inadequate Control, Hypothyroidism, Supplementation Therapy, Blood Thinner, Hyperglycaemia, Hyperlipidaemia, Hyperglycemia, Hyperlipidemia. The patient has Hyperglycemia
- A study of drug interactions between Hydrochlorothiazide, Nitroglycerin, Tylenol, Warfarin Sodium, Allopurinol, Aricept, Amlodipine, Benicar, Metoprolol, Lisinopril, Crestor, Finasteride, Tamsulosin Hcl, Lasix, Toviaz for a patient with Thrombosis, Prophylaxis, Gout, Memory Impairment, Hypertension, Cardiac Disorder, Prostatic Disorder, Fluid Retention, Hypertonic Bladder. The patient has Haemorrhage Urinary Tract, Urinary Bladder Haemorrhage, Urinary Retention
- A study of drug interactions between Betapace, Norvasc, Warfarin, Lipitor, Amaryl, Hydrochlorothiazide, Avapro, Tikosyn for a patient with Atrial Fibrillation. The patient has Drug Ineffective, Electrocardiogram Qt Prolonged
- A study of drug interactions between Toprol-xl, Cozaar, Flomax, Lanoxin, Nexium, Fenofibric Acid, Warfarin, Gabapentin, Sitagliptin, Norvasc, Androgel, Lipitor, Ceftin, Glucophage for a patient with Coronary Artery Disease, Sinusitis, Diabetes Mellitus. The patient has Aortic Valve Replacement, Coronary Artery Bypass, Drug Interaction, Gait Disturbance, Myalgia, Pain In Extremity, Sinusitis, Stent Placement, Tenderness, Tendonitis
- A study of drug interactions between Red Blood Cells, Pantozol, Catapresan, Hydrocortison, Berodual, Clexane, Voluven, Dipidolor, Jonosteril, Contrast Media, Staphylex, Rifampicin, Novalgin, Mucosolvan, Fenistil, Diclac, Tramal, Tpn, Kalinor, Ambroxol, Moronal, Perenterol, Xaramitis, Pipril, Combactam, Insuman Rapid, Haes, Aminoven, Arterenol, Mcp, Perfalgan, Neostigmine, Kitiva, Eugalac, Lasix, Norvasc, Aldactone, Diovan, Potassium Chloride, Embolex, Lorazepam, Insulin, Solu Dacortin H, Amitriptyline Hcl, Magnetrans Forte, Vitamin B Complex Cap, Adalat, Acetaminophen, Avelox, Nitro-spray, Haldol, Rocephin, Clindamycin, Metoprolol Tartrate, Acetylcysteine, Sufenta Preservative Free, Actrapid, Lantus, Meperidine Hcl, Folic Acid, Vitamin K Tab, Potassium, Metoprolol Succinate, Levothyroxine Sodium, Sodium Chloride, Clindamycin Phosphate, Nac Diagnostic Reagent, Clindamycin Hcl, Diazepam, Propofol, Ebrantil, Vitamin B-12, Hydrochlorothiazide, Heparin for a patient with Anaemia, Stridor, Pulmonary Congestion, Thrombosis Prophylaxis, Abdominal Discomfort, Fluid Replacement, Pain, Electrolyte Substitution Therapy, Sepsis, Angiogram Abnormal, Hypertension, Psoas Abscess, Bronchospasm, Prophylaxis, Diarrhoea, Hyperglycaemia, Volume Blood Decreased, Cardiovascular Disorder, Nausea, Pyrexia, Gastrointestinal Disorder, Constipation, Restlessness, Polyuria, Stupor, Rash, Hypothyroidism, Injection Site Extravasation. The patient has Blister, Nikolsky's Sign, Ocular Hyperaemia, Pruritus, Pyrexia, Skin Lesion, Stevens-johnson Syndrome, Stomatitis
- A study of drug interactions between Hydrochlorothiazide, Nitroglycerin, Tylenol, Allopurinol, Aricept, Amlodipine, Benicar, Lisinopril, Crestor, Finasteride, Lasix, Warfarin, Metoprolol, Tamsulosin, Toviaz for a patient with Gout, Memory Impairment, Hypertension, Cardiac Disorder, Prostatic Disorder, Fluid Retention, Thrombosis Prophylaxis, Thrombosis, Hypertonic Bladder. The patient has Haemorrhage Urinary Tract, Urinary Bladder Haemorrhage, Urinary Retention
- A study of drug interactions between Coumadin, Benicar, Norvasc, Aricept, Namenda, Lipitor, Aspirin, Toprol-xl, Lasix, Trilipix for a patient with Dementia, Blood Triglycerides Increased. The patient has Asthenia, Blood Creatine Phosphokinase Increased, Fall, Fatigue, Myositis
- A study of drug interactions between Zocor, Warfarin, Vitamins, Folic Acid, Iron, Celebrex, Enalapril, Norvasc, Hydrochlorothiazide, Toprol-xl for a patient with Osteoarthritis, Hypertension. The patient has Back Disorder, Disability, Haematochezia, Haemorrhage, Synovial Cyst, Thrombosis
- A study of drug interactions between Digoxin, Plendil, Zocor, Toprol-xl, Lasix, Coreg, Coumadin, Hydralazine Hcl, Metoprolol Tartrate, Aspirin, Prozac, Lipitor, Hydrocodone Bitartrate, Tylenol, Pred-forte Gtts, Lisinopril, Apresoline, Arimidex, Diltiazem, Norvasc, Lortab for a patient with Atrial Fibrillation. The patient has Anaemia, Anxiety, Aortic Stenosis, Aortic Valve Stenosis, Asthenia, Atrial Fibrillation, Blood Parathyroid Hormone Increased, Bronchitis, Cardiac Failure Congestive, Cardiac Murmur, Cataract, Cerebral Infarction, Cerebrovascular Accident, Decreased Appetite, Economic Problem, Fear, Hypertension, Intermittent Claudication, Left Atrial Dilatation, Lung Infiltration, Mitral Valve Incompetence, Mitral Valve Stenosis, Mobility Decreased, Multiple Injuries, Nausea, No Therapeutic Response, Pneumonia, Renal Failure, Rheumatic Heart Disease, Surgery, Unresponsive To Stimuli, Urinary Tract Infection
- A study of drug interactions between Remicade, Hydrochlorothiazide, Rabeprazole Sodium, Magnesium, Vitamin D, Lipitor, Calcium Carbonate, Slow-k, Metformin, Zantac, Lyrica, Warfarin Sodium, Norvasc, Bricanyl, Benadryl, Tylenol, Solu-cortef for a patient with Crohn's Disease, Premedication. The patient has Dysphonia, Erythema, Infusion Related Reaction, Pruritus, Sensory Disturbance, Urticaria
- A study of drug interactions between Zocor, Warfarin, Vitamins, Folic Acid, Iron, Celebrex, Toprol-xl, Enalapril Maleate, Norvasc, Hydrochlorothiazide for a patient with Osteoarthritis, Hypertension. The patient has Haematochezia, Haemorrhage, Synovial Cyst, Thrombosis
- A study of drug interactions between Red Blood Cells, Multi-vitamins, Imovane, Fluids, Aspirin, Prevacid, Prinivil, Plavix, Norvasc, Ferrous Gluconate, Lipitor, Lorazepam, Albuterol, Warfarin Sodium, Fresh Frozen Plasma, Vitamin K Tab, Desmopressin Acetate, Pantoprazole Sodium, Octreotide Acetate for a patient with Anticoagulant Therapy, Coagulopathy, Upper Gastrointestinal Haemorrhage. The patient has Cyst, Gastric Haemorrhage, Gastric Ulcer Haemorrhage, Haematemesis, Haemoglobin Decreased, Hypovolaemia, International Normalised Ratio Abnormal, Nephropathy, Occult Blood Positive, Renal Failure
- A study of drug interactions between Toprol-xl, Cozaar, Flomax, Lanoxin, Nexium, Fenofibric Acid, Warfarin, Gabapentin, Sitagliptin, Norvasc, Androgel, Levaquin, Lipitor, Ceftin, Glucophage for a patient with Coronary Artery Disease, Sinusitis, Diabetes Mellitus. The patient has Aortic Valve Replacement, Coronary Artery Bypass, Drug Interaction, Gait Disturbance, Myalgia, Pain In Extremity, Sinusitis, Stent Placement, Tenderness, Tendonitis
- A study of drug interactions between Novolin Ge Nph, Novo Rapid, Metformin, Prednisone, Hydrochlorothiazide, Verapamil, Lipitor, Lyrica, Apo-amitriptyline, Vitamin B-12, Vitamin D, Slow Fe, Remicade for a patient with Crohn's Disease. The patient has Hip Arthroplasty, Pneumonia
- A study of drug interactions between Oxycodone Hcl, Lorazepam, Coumadin, Lortab, Metoprolol, Amlodipine, Simvastatin, Ambien, Neupogen, Omeprazole, Gabapentin, Cetuximab, Cisplatin, Gemcitabine Hcl for a patient with Bladder Cancer. The patient has Arterial Occlusive Disease
- A study of drug interactions between One Drug Illegible, Plavix, Warfarin Sodium, Namenda, Lipitor, Norvasc, Famotidine, Metoprolol, Ultravist 300 for a patient with Computerised Tomogram Abdomen Abnormal. The patient has Vomiting
- A study of drug interactions between Byetta, Metformin, Norvasc, Benicar, Toprol-xl, Hydrochlorothiazide, Lipitor for a patient with Hypertension, Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus, Blood Cholesterol. The patient has Asthenia, Back Pain, Blood Thyroid Stimulating Hormone Increased, Chest Pain, Confusional State, Dizziness
- A study of drug interactions between Travantan, Ascensia, Lipitor, Aldactone, Namenda, Vasotec, Lasix, Aricept, Geodon, Trimethoprim, Detrol, Avandia, Coumadin, Aspirin, Premarin, Prilosec, Nitrofurantoin, Nystatin, Digoxin, Gabapentin, Lisinopril, Actos, Novolog, Glipizide, Megestrol Acetate, Glucovance, Sulfamethoxazole, Warfarin Sodium, Spironolactone, Enalapril Maleate, Pravatin Solution, Motrin, Vitamin C, Ativan, Glucotrol Xl, Kayexalate, Dopamine Hcl, Morphine, Hydrochlorothiazide, Glucophage, Prevacid, Neurontin, Ferrous Sulfate Tab, Multi-vitamin, Macrodantin, Levaquin, Cipro, Albuterol, Atrovent, Solu-medrol, Cleocin, Colace for a patient with Heart Rate Irregular. The patient has Acute Prerenal Failure, Anxiety, Atrial Fibrillation, Azotaemia, Blood Cholesterol Increased, Cardiac Failure Congestive, Cardioactive Drug Level Above Therapeutic, Carotid Artery Stenosis, Cataract, Choking, Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease, Confusional State, Coronary Artery Disease, Culture Urine Positive, Dementia Alzheimer's Type, Diabetic Nephropathy, Diabetic Neuropathy, Diabetic Retinopathy, Disorientation, Drug Toxicity, Dysarthria, Economic Problem, Fluid Overload, Gastrooesophageal Reflux Disease, International Normalised Ratio Increased, Mitral Valve Incompetence, Mood Swings, Multiple Injuries, Open Angle Glaucoma, Pain, Pneumonia Aspiration, Proteus Infection, Renal Failure Acute, Respiratory Distress, Sepsis, Speech Disorder, Transient Ischaemic Attack, Tricuspid Valve Incompetence, Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus, Unevaluable Event, Urinary Retention, Urinary Tract Infection, Weight Increased
- A study of drug interactions between Toprol-xl, Cozaar, Flomax, Lanoxin, Nexium, Fenofibric Acid, Warfarin, Gabapentin, Sitagliptin, Norvasc, Androgel, Lipitor, Ceftin, Glucophage for a patient with Coronary Artery Disease, Sinusitis, Diabetes Mellitus. The patient has Aortic Valve Replacement, Coronary Artery Bypass, Drug Interaction, Gait Disturbance, Pain In Extremity, Sinusitis, Stent Placement, Tenderness
- A study of drug interactions between Zestril, Norvasc, Hydrochlorothiazide, Zantac, Coumadin, Toprol-xl, Cardura, Neurontin, Nortriptyline Hcl for a patient with Hypertension. The patient has Blood Pressure Decreased, Blood Pressure Increased, Drug Effect Decreased, Drug Ineffective, Fatigue, Headache, Somnolence
- A study of drug interactions between Blinded *placebo, Blinded *no Subject Drug, Acetylsalicylic Acid, Amlodipine, Hydrochlorothiazide, Ramipril, Atorvastatin, Acetaminophen, Lantus, Humalog, Flexeril, Tramadol Hydrochloride, Simvastatin, Metoprolol, Zinc Gluconate, Furosemide, Warfarin, Oxazepam, Ascorbic Acid, Vitamin D, Clopidogrel, Ibuprofen, Naproxen, Blinded Celecoxib, Nexium for a patient with Osteoarthritis, Prophylaxis. The patient has Anaemia, Atrial Flutter, Diabetic Ketoacidosis, Myocardial Infarction, Peripheral Ischaemia, Pneumonia, Pulmonary Oedema
- A study of drug interactions between Toprol-xl, Cozaar, Flomax, Lanoxin, Nexium, Fenofibric Acid, Warfarin, Gabapentin, Sitagliptin, Norvasc, Androgel, Lipitor, Glucophage, Cefuroxime for a patient with Coronary Artery Disease, Diabetes Mellitus, Sinusitis. The patient has Aortic Valve Replacement, Coronary Artery Bypass, Drug Interaction, Gait Disturbance, Pain In Extremity, Sinusitis, Stent Placement
- A study of drug interactions between Zestril, Hydrochlorothiazide, Toprol-xl, Nitroglycerin, Insulin, Lipitor, Aspirin, Pepcid, Phenergan Hcl, Lopressor, Coumadin, Optimark for a patient with Angiogram Abnormal, Nuclear Magnetic Resonance Imaging Brain Abnormal, Nuclear Magnetic Resonance Imaging Abnormal. The patient has Atrial Tachycardia, Bronchitis, Cholelithiasis, Coagulopathy, Convulsion, Delirium, Diabetic Neuropathy, Diverticulum, Encephalopathy, Foot Fracture, Gastrooesophageal Reflux Disease, Generalised Anxiety Disorder, Haematemesis, Hepatitis, Hernia, Hyperglycaemia, Hyperkalaemia, Hypertensive Crisis, Impaired Gastric Emptying, Insomnia, Libido Decreased, Major Depression, Metabolic Acidosis, Nephrogenic Systemic Fibrosis, Off Label Use, Pancreatitis, Peritoneal Dialysis Complication, Pneumonia, Rectal Polyp, Sinusitis, Wound Infection
- A study of drug interactions between Unknown, Gammagard, Cpap, Alli, Lyrica, Lovaza, Centrum Mvi, Ativan, Skelaxin, Zoloft, Tegretol, Vicodin, Lipitor, Calcium, Nexium, Serevent, Singulair, Theophylline, Albuterol Sulate, Prednisone, Pulmicort Respules, Albuterol, Amicar, Salagen, Antivert, Trazodone Hcl, Voltaren, Hydrochlorothiazide, Hydromorphone Hcl, Lidoderm, Lisinopril, Amlodipine Besylate, Astelin, Metformin Hydrochloride for a patient with Von Willebrand's Disease, Asthma, Dizziness, Sleep Disorder, Pain, Fluid Retention, Back Pain, Blood Pressure, Heart Valve Replacement, Seasonal Allergy, Metabolic Disorder. The patient has Constipation, Dysuria, Faecaloma, Ileus Paralytic, Kidney Infection, Neurogenic Bladder, Residual Urine, Urinary Tract Infection
- A study of drug interactions between Senokot, Dulcolax, Seroquel, Prevacid, Norvasc, Cymbalta, Metformin, Hydrocodone, Vitamin B-12, Accupril, Lopid, Restoril, Amlodipine, Fluoxetine Hcl, Pantoprazole, Lorazepam, Oxycodone, Coumadin, Insulin Human Regular, Tricor, Klonopin, Prandin, Lomotil, Cefazolin, Remeron, Lexapro, Lunesta, Verapamil, Calcium, Fluticasone, Ibuprofen, Wellbutrin, Imodium, Hydrochlorothiazide, Claritin, Enalapril Maleate, Simvastatin, Ambien, Vicodin, Keflex for a patient with Anxiety. The patient has Abdominal Pain, Anorectal Discomfort, Anxiety, Anxiety Disorder, Arthralgia, Arthritis, Back Pain, Blood Glucose Abnormal, Bone Neoplasm Malignant, Bone Pain, Chest Pain, Decreased Appetite, Depression, Diarrhoea, Diverticulitis, Dizziness, Dysphoria, External Ear Cellulitis, Food Intolerance, Gastric Ulcer, Hallucination, Hyperglycaemia, Hyperlipidaemia, Hypertension, Hypertriglyceridaemia, Insomnia, Irritable Bowel Syndrome, Metastatic Malignant Melanoma, Micturition Urgency, Muscle Spasms, Myalgia, Nasopharyngitis, Nausea, Night Sweats, Orthostatic Hypertension, Osteoporosis, Peptic Ulcer, Pollakiuria, Post Procedural Haemorrhage, Rash, Rectal Haemorrhage, Rhinitis Allergic, Scoliosis, Sleep Disorder, Suicidal Ideation, Thyroid Disorder, Tremor, Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus, Urinary Tract Infection, Weight Increased
- A study of drug interactions between Motilium, Reglan, Neurontin, Plavix, Lipitor, Aspirin, Protonix, Norvasc, Avandia, Metoprolol Tartrate, Lanoxin, Lexapro, Avapro, Zantac, Mirapex, Ativan, Creon, Phoslo, Epogen, Tenormin, Glucophage, Diabeta, Vasotec, Procardia Xl, Cardura, Hydrochlorothiazide, Hectorol, Lopressor, Magnevist, Omniscan, Optimark, Multihance, Prohance, Lantus for a patient with Nuclear Magnetic Resonance Imaging Abnormal, Diabetes Mellitus. The patient has Anxiety, Emotional Distress, Extremity Contracture, Fibrosis, General Physical Health Deterioration, Injury, Mobility Decreased, Nephrogenic Systemic Fibrosis, Neuropathy Peripheral, Oedema Peripheral, Pain, Scar, Sensory Loss, Skin Tightness
- A study of drug interactions between Hydrochlorothiazide, Toprol-xl, Xalatan, Acetylsalicylic Acid Srt, Lipitor, Norvasc for a patient with Blood Cholesterol Increased, Hypertension. The patient has Blood Calcium Increased, Blood Cholesterol Increased, Blood Triglycerides Increased, Coronary Artery Bypass, Oedema Peripheral, Osteoporosis
- A study of drug interactions between Nitrofuran, Effervescent, Mandelamine, Toprol-xl, Norvasc, Dilantin, Ativan, Theophylline, Aricept, Amlodipine, Jantoven, Metformin Hcl, Metoprolol Tartrate, Zolpidem, Namenda, Lotrel, Lasix, Potassium, Ferrous Sulfate Tab, Vitamin C, Metformin Hydrochloride, Warfarin Sodium, Sulfamethoxazole, Furosemide, Timolol Maleate, Lumigan, Digoxin, Colace for a patient with Atrial Fibrillation. The patient has Anaemia, Anhedonia, Anxiety, Arrhythmia, Atrial Fibrillation, Atrial Flutter, Balance Disorder, Blood Glucose Increased, Cardiac Failure Congestive, Cardioactive Drug Level Decreased, Chest Pain, Confusional State, Convulsion, Decreased Appetite, Diarrhoea, Economic Problem, Fall, Fatigue, Gastric Neoplasm, Haemorrhoids, Injury, Irritability, Mental Status Changes, Mitral Valve Disease, Oedema, Sick Sinus Syndrome, Unresponsive To Stimuli, Wheezing
- A study of drug interactions between Warfarin Sodium, Clonidine, Nitroglycerin, Pantoprazole Sodium, Amlodipine Besylate, Atorvastatin Calcium, Acetaminophen, Invanz, Aspirin, Furosemide, Metolazone, Hydrochlorothiazide, Irbesartan, Flexeril, Lorazepam, Bisoprolol Fumarate, Docusate Sodium, Ferrous Sulfate for a patient with Hypertension, Blood Cholesterol, Pain, Osteitis, Atrial Fibrillation, Oedema, Insomnia, Blood Pressure, Constipation, Anaemia. The patient has Henoch-schonlein Purpura, Renal Failure Acute, Tubulointerstitial Nephritis
- A study of drug interactions between Plavix, Hydrochlorothiazide, Lisinopril, Metoprolol, Lovaza, Coumadin, Metformin, Lipitor for a patient with Prophylaxis, Blood Cholesterol Increased. The patient has Abnormal Loss Of Weight, Arthralgia, Fall, Feeling Jittery, Muscle Spasms, Muscular Weakness, Myalgia, Neck Pain
- A study of drug interactions between Lipitor, Hydrochlorothiazide, Toprol-xl, Xalatan, Acetylsalicylic Acid, Norvasc for a patient with Blood Cholesterol Increased, Hypertension. The patient has Blood Calcium Increased, Blood Cholesterol Increased, Blood Triglycerides Increased, Coronary Artery Bypass, Oedema Peripheral, Osteoporosis
- A study of drug interactions between Multi-vitamins, Metoprolol, Norvasc, Plavix, Warfarin Sodium, Hydrochlorothiazide, Lisinopril, Claritin, Crestor, Tramadol, Levothyroxine Sodium, Isosorbide, Aspirin for a patient with Blood Pressure, Aortic Valve Replacement, Thyroid Disorder, Angina Pectoris. The patient has Dizziness, Gingival Bleeding, Haemoglobin Decreased, International Normalised Ratio Increased, Occult Blood Positive
- A study of drug interactions between Zantac 150, Digoxin, Hydrochlorothiazide, Amlodipine, Aspirin, Lipitor, Coumadin for a patient with Dyspepsia, Vascular Graft, Blood Cholesterol Increased. The patient has Weight Decreased
- A study of drug interactions between Hydrochlorothiazide, Lisinopril, Claritin, Crestor, Norvasc, Isosorbide, Tramadol, Plavix, Warfarin Sodium, Aspirin, Metoprolol, Levothyroxine Sodium for a patient with Blood Pressure, Angina Pectoris, Back Pain, Aortic Valve Replacement, Thyroid Disorder. The patient has Dizziness, Gingival Bleeding, Haemoglobin Decreased, International Normalised Ratio Increased, Occult Blood Positive
- A study of drug interactions between Hydrochlorothiazide, Aricept, Celebrex, Warfarin Sodium, Lipitor, Calcium With Vitamin D, Ferrous Sulfate Tab, Niaspan, Norvasc, Synthroid, Theophylline, Vasotec, Prevacid, Metoprolol Tartrate, Fish Oil, Vicodin, Septra, Lasix, Exemestane for a patient with Breast Cancer. The patient has Hyponatraemia
- A study of drug interactions between Seroquel, Risperdal, Abilify, Minoxidil, Wellbutrin Sr, Toprol-xl, Lisinopril, Clonidine, Furosemide, Avandia, Gemfibrozil, Aspirin, Prevacid, Cialis, Insulin Humulin, Hydrochlorothiazide, Lipitor, Glipizide, Avelox, Gabapentin, Norvasc, Cyclobenzaprine, Potassium Chloride, Albuterol, Rozerem, Citalopram, Zolpidem Tartrate, Lorazepam, Simvastatin, Ipratropium Bromide, Verapamil, Carbamazepine, Ziprasidone Hcl, Clozapine, Heparin, Clozaril, Haldol, Thorazine, Trazodone Hcl, Zyprexa for a patient with Depression, Schizophrenia, Sleep Disorder. The patient has Diabetic Neuropathy, Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients are also considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.