A study for a 27-year old woman who takes Advil Pm, Adderall 20
Summary: 1 female patient aged 27 (±5) who takes the same drugs is studied.
This is a personalized study for a 27 year old female patient. The study is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA and social media.
On Apr, 1, 2015: 1 female aged 27 (±5) who take Advil Pm, Adderall 20 is studied
Information of the patient in this study:
Conditions: Drug Interaction Potentiation
- Advil Pm (diphenhydramine hydrochloride; ibuprofen)
- Adderall 20 (amphetamine aspartate; amphetamine sulfate; dextroamphetamine saccharate; dextroamphetamine sulfate): used for 5 - 10 years
Comments from or about the patient: I just wanted to see if it was okay to take Advil PM with my Adderall so that nothing bad happens.
Reply the comment
eHealthMe real world results:
Drug effectiveness over time :
Most common drug interactions over time * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years||not specified|
|Anticonvulsant Drug Level Decreased|
* Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
You can also:
- Check your drugs or symptoms
- Post a comment: or see what other people said about the study
- Join a related support group
Recent related drug studies (Check your drugs):
- A study of drug interactions between Bactrim Ds, Doxycycline Hyclate, Tylenol W/ Codeine No. 3, Tri-sprintec, Adderall 10, Adderall 20 for a 24-year old woman with Infection, Pain, Birth Control, Adhd. The patient has Lightheadedness - Dizzy, Abdominal Cramps, Nausea, Hot Flush
- A study of drug interactions between Biotin, Multivitamin, Tri-linyah, Lisinopril And Hydrochlorothiazide, Celexa, Adderall 30 for a 31-year old woman with Enteral Nutrition, Birth Control, Hypertension, Ocd, Adhd. The patient has Muscle Twitching, Restless Legs Syndrome
- A study of side effects of Adderall for a 20-year old man with ADHD.
- A study of side effects of Adderall 20 for a 27-year old woman with Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder. The patient has Vomiting Blood
- A study of drug interactions between Tenex, Adderall 20, Prozac for a 45-year old woman with Aggression, Add, Major Depression. The patient has Irritability, Shoulder Pain, Neck Pain
Related drug interaction studies:
- Advil Pm and Adderall 20 drug interactions (21 reports)
Complete drug side effects:
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients are also considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.