VALIUM, LITHIUM, Claritin, REMERON, Aciphex for a 70-year old man
This is a personalized study for a 70 year old male patient who has ANXIETY, DEPRESSION, ALLERGIES, GE reflux. The study is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 263 male patients aged 70 (±5) who take the same drugs from FDA and social media.
What are the drugs
Valium (latest outcomes from 21,805 users) has active ingredients of diazepam. It is often used in stress and anxiety.
Claritin (latest outcomes from 24,181 users) has active ingredients of loratadine. It is often used in allergies.
Remeron (latest outcomes from 12,833 users) has active ingredients of mirtazapine. It is often used in depression.
Aciphex (latest outcomes from 12,006 users) has active ingredients of rabeprazole sodium. It is often used in gastroesophageal reflux disease.
What are the conditions
Anxiety (latest reports from 1,275,463 patients) can be treated by Xanax, Clonazepam, Klonopin, Ativan, Lorazepam, Lexapro.
Depression (latest reports from 1,153,652 patients) can be treated by Zoloft, Cymbalta, Prozac, Lexapro, Celexa, Wellbutrin Xl.
Allergies (latest reports from 7,036 patients) can be treated by Zyrtec, Benadryl, Claritin, Allegra, Singulair, Loratadine.
Ge reflux (stomach contents (food or liquid) leak backwards from the stomach into the oesophagus) (latest reports from 468 patients) can be treated by Nexium, Omeprazole, Prilosec, Prevacid, Protonix, Zantac.
On Aug, 15, 2014: 263 males aged 65 (±5) who take VALIUM, LITHIUM, Claritin, REMERON, Aciphex are studied
Information of the patient in this study:
Conditions: ANXIETY, DEPRESSION, ALLERGIES, GE reflux
- VALIUM (diazepam): used for < 1 month
- LITHIUM (lithium citrate): used for 1 - 6 months
- Claritin - 10MG (loratadine): used for 1 - 2 years
- REMERON (mirtazapine): used for 6 - 12 months
- Aciphex (rabeprazole sodium): used for 6 - 12 months
eHealthMe real world results:
Drug effectiveness over time :
Most common drug interactions over time * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years||not specified|
|Hallucination, Auditory||Impaired Self-care||Depressed Mood||n/a||Nervousness||Loss Of Consciousness||n/a||Anxiety|
|Hostility||Hostility||Hypertensive Crisis||Hypersensitivity||Serotonin Syndrome||Insomnia|
|Anger||Hypertensive Crisis||Hallucination, Auditory||Osteomyelitis||Rhabdomyolysis||Vomiting|
|Hypertensive Crisis||Depressed Mood||Insomnia||Osteonecrosis||Renal Failure Acute||Pain|
|Depressed Mood||Hallucination, Auditory||Hostility||Spinal Disorder||Pneumonia Aspiration||Weight Decreased|
|Malaise||Anger||Impaired Self-care||Sleep Disorder||Haemoglobin Decreased||Nausea|
|Blood Bilirubin Increased||Blood Pressure Increased||Mental Disorder||Arthritis||Renal Failure||Diarrhoea|
|Impaired Self-care||Pyrexia||Sudden Hearing Loss||Gastrooesophageal Reflux Disease||Asthenia|
|Pneumonia Aspiration||Grand Mal Convulsion||Anger||Erectile Dysfunction||Anaemia|
|Catheter Related Complication||Rhabdomyolysis||Acute Stress Disorder||Constipation||Back Pain|
* Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
You can also:
- Subscribe the study: get notified of updates
- Post a comment: or see what other people said about the study
- Join a related mobile support group
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- group for people who have ALLERGIES
- group for people who have ANXIETY
- group for people who have DEPRESSION
- group for people who have GE Reflux
- group for people who take Aciphex
- group for people who take Claritin
- group for people who take REMERON
- group for people who take VALIUM
Comments from related studies:
From this study (1 month ago):
From this study (8 months ago):
From this study (1 year ago):
Currently experiencing wrist pain on one hand, and "trigger finger" on the other. Occasional trigger finger on both hands has occured.
artificial mitral and aortic valves pace maker rheumatic heart disease
Extreme fatique when started using Luvox. Recently removed clonazepam and replaced it with diazepam. Tried Adderall for fatigue but caused high anxiety issues.
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
- How many valium pills could causes coma
I need to know how can one get in coma in a quick way
- How much is good dose for infants with refux
My 4 month old infant has had problems with formula and eventually diagnosed with Reflux. took the 10 m mixed with one once of water for a month and half, saw some relief, but and he is now having the reflux again. It mostly prevents him to enjoy awake time and disturbs his sleep. he still eats and ...
- I am suffering from gerd, should i continue my pantoprazole medicines of shall i go for surgery.. i have to eat medicine twice a week
I am 26, unmarried & a salesperson, i drive almost 100km a day(4 hours) , i spend most of time sitting in the car or in the office. I have the heartburn issue(GERD) & from last 6 months as consulted by doctor i am taking Pantoprazole medicines. 1 tablet effect last for 3 days. Now should i go ...
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- How saphris causedmy husbands death
My husband was given saphris to treat bipolar disorder in June, 2010. After taking it for two weeks,the dosage was increased. On July 29, 2010, he started having hallucinations and before I could get help (we lived in rural area), he committed suicide.
- Lipitor and panic attack insomnia
My doctor put me on generic lipitor my triglycerides were slightly high 158 vs 150 goal and cholesterol not bad 128/28 although my ratio is bad. After less than a week on the medicine I woke up at 3 am wide awake and unable to calm down. I had anxiety issues several years go but have been off t ...
- Bpd and insomnia with abilify and cymbalta
I am currently in recovery from BPD, but still have some traits. I also suffer from depression. I suffer with insomnia also. I have noticed that if I forget to take my meds, I have a higher chance of not sleeping that night.
Related drug interaction studies:
- Valium and Remeron drug interactions (1,823 reports)
- Aciphex and Remeron drug interactions (271 reports)
- Aciphex and Valium drug interactions (426 reports)
- Claritin and Remeron drug interactions (354 reports)
- Claritin and Valium drug interactions (933 reports)
- Claritin and Aciphex drug interactions (426 reports)
Drug effectiveness in real world:
- Valium for ANXIETY reported by 379 people (updated 11 hours ago)
- Claritin for ALLERGIES reported by 379 people (updated 9 hours ago)
- Remeron for DEPRESSION reported by 189 people (updated 1 hour ago)
- Aciphex for GE Reflux reported by 15 people (updated 1 day ago)
Complete drug side effects:
- Allergies (83 drugs in 4,234 reports) (updated 9 hours ago)
- Anxiety (147 drugs in 14,118 reports) (updated 11 hours ago)
- Depression (163 drugs in 21,882 reports) (updated 1 hour ago)
- Ge Reflux (20 drugs in 323 reports) (updated 6 days ago)
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients are also considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.