What could cause Palpitations, High blood pressure for a 31-year old man?
This is a personalized study of Adderall 20, Ventolin Hfa drug interactions for a 31 year old male patient who has Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), Bronchial Infection. The study is created by eHealthMe based on 4 male patients aged 31 (±5) who take the drugs and have drug interactions.
For patients like me, how are my drugs? On eHealthMe, you can research 300 million drug outcomes from FDA and social media. We use data reported since 1977 till to date. All studies are personalized to gender and age. Start now >>>
Information of the patient in this study:
Conditions: Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), Bronchial Infection
- Adderall 20 (amphetamine aspartate; amphetamine sulfate; dextroamphetamine saccharate; dextroamphetamine sulfate): used for 1 - 2 years
- Ventolin Hfa - EQ 0.09MG BASE/INH (albuterol sulfate): used for < 1 month
On Jan, 25, 2014: 4 males aged 26 (±5) who reported to have interactions when taking Adderall 20, Ventolin Hfa are studied
Comparison with this patient's adverse outcomes:
|Interaction||Number of reports |
among males aged 26 (±5) who take the drugs
|Palpitations (feelings or sensations that your heart is pounding or racing)||0 (0.00%)|
|High Blood Pressure||0 (0.00%)|
(as an adverse outcome could be a symptom of a condition, additional studies are listed to help identify the cause: for example, regardless of which drug is taken, how many female HBP patients aged 50 (±5) have nausea)
|Symptom||Number of reports |
among males aged 26 (±5) who have the condition, regardless of which drug is taken
|Palpitations in Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (adhd)||30 (1.33%)|
|Palpitations in Bronchial Infection||0 (0.00%)|
|High Blood Pressure in Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (adhd)||35 (1.55%)|
|High Blood Pressure in Bronchial Infection||0 (0.00%)|
(as an adverse outcome could be a side effect of a drug, additional studies are listed to help identify the cause: for example, how many female Aspirin users aged 50 (±5) have nausea)
|Side effect||Number of reports |
among males aged 26 (±5) who take the drug
|Palpitations in Adderall 20||1 (0.50%)|
|Palpitations in Ventolin Hfa||0 (0.00%)|
|High Blood Pressure in Adderall 20||6 (2.99%)|
|High Blood Pressure in Ventolin Hfa||0 (0.00%)|
Most common interactions experienced by males aged 26 (±5) in the use of Adderall 20, Ventolin Hfa:
|Interaction||Number of reports|
|Multi-organ Disorder (multiple organ disease)||1|
|Proctitis Ulcerative (inflammation of the rectum and anus ulcerative)||1|
|Gastrooesophageal Reflux Disease (stomach contents (food or liquid) leak backwards from the stomach into the oesophagus)||1|
|Blood Uric Acid Increased||1|
|Gastrointestinal Disorder (functional problems of gastrointestinal tract)||1|
|Irritable Bowel Syndrome||1|
|Inflammatory Bowel Disease||1|
|Haemorrhoids (a swollen vein or group of veins in the region of the anus)||1|
|Intestinal Haemorrhage (bleeding from intestine)||1|
Most common interactions experienced by males aged 26 (±5) in long term use of Adderall 20, Ventolin Hfa:
|Interaction||Number of reports|
|Sweating - Excessive (abnormally increased sweating)||1|
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
You can also:
- Check symptoms: is your symptom caused by a drug or a condition?
- Write a review: share your experience
- Ask a question: ask patients like you a question
- Subscribe the study: get notified of updates
- Post a comment: or see what other people said about the study
Drug effectiveness in real world:
- Adderall 20 for Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD) reported by 940 people (updated 6 hours ago)
In-depth study of side effects (who have it, when it happens and how):
- Palpitations (Heart palpitations) in Adderall 20 reported by 15 people (updated 2 days ago)
- Palpitations (Heart palpitations) in Ventolin Hfa reported by 5 people (updated 1 month ago)
- High Blood Pressure in Adderall 20 reported by 16 people (updated 6 days ago)
Complete drug side effects:
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (adhd) (70 drugs in 10,122 reports) (updated 6 hours ago)
- Bronchial Infection (18 drugs in 102 reports) (updated 2 weeks ago)
Drugs associated with:
Conditions associated with:
Comments from related studies:
From this study (10 months ago):
From this study (1 year ago):
From this study (1 year ago):
I want to know if in fact there is a relation between these conditions and if there is any possibility that the adderall which he used for years before getting the other two conditions has anything to do with the two. Also if the chronic asthma medications he was exposed as a baby (proventyl, pulmicort and prednisone). Fyi child has allergy to amoxil. Thank you.
I'm sleeping VERY heavily. Unable to wake when morning alarm goes off. Feel like I could sleep through an earthquake.
I am 20 years old and I have been taking 60mg of Methadose liquid through a Opioid Treatment Program since late August of 2012 (gradually increased from 30-60 over the course of 3 months until November, then maintaining at 60mg since.) I have all the common symptoms such as, excessive sweating, weight gain/increased appetite, and fatigue. Symptoms of abnormal, mostly involuntary muscle/body movements have gradually increased, in frequency and severity. However, 3 months prior to starting Methadone treatment I was using heroin intravenously and had the same movement symptoms, but were far less severe. The symptoms come on about 2 hours or so after my dose, right when I can feel the methadone reach its peak. It continues all the way until the night time when I go to bed. Once I awaken in the morning I rarely experience the [annoying and embarrassing] constant movements. I take the methadone 7 days a week, and is starting to become more severe and also interacting with my daily tasks; i.e. Driving (the worst at all times), causing me to swerve and lose focus on the road, when I'm sitting, standing, on the computer as we speak, and about almost all the time throughout the day. Very little do I try to control it, because it continues all day, and if I do try to keep it under control, I have to focus very hard. I am mostly moving my upper body; moving my neck in all directions, my shoulders as well in all directions (which has caused me to pull muscles several times in the past couple months), rotating my wrists in circles, front and back, my back (upper and lower), along with my hips, as well as extending my arms outward, turning them from front to back (forearms), this is all done with strong force/penetration, (constricting) "hard" stretches. When I do try and concentrate on the movements (on my upper body), my legs and thighs feel the strongest need to constrict and move inward and out
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
- Is it bad to take levorphanol tartrate if i have liver damage caused by hep c
I am receiving treatment from the V.A. in Los Angeles, Ca.. Last summer the va started to hint at forcing me to be seen by there pain mngt. team. Also I was to start treatment for my hep c, it was just becomming active. I knew that the interferon would be just a little stressful for aprox; one ye ...
- Should i be concerned with my heart pounding really hard?
i just started taking lisinopril 4 days ago and on the first day i took it, my heart started pounding really hard but eventually went away. Now on the 4th day(today), i took it and the same thing happened. It comes and goes. So i'm not sure what the problem is, if it's a side effect or something els ...
- Is it safe to take losartan potassium with a combination of full spectrum boswellia & curcumin
Lots of pain in back, legs and knees due to arthritis.
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Went to dr. for high blood pressure.... dr. thought i was depressed and gave me samples of viibyrd....blood pressure kept increasing(205/117)
Made appointment with family dr. for my high blood pressure( 200/105)..he seemed to think I was depressed....He changed my blood pressure med and gave me Viibyrd...After taking one pill blood pressure increased to 227/107...Also, had like electrical shock sensations from heart..NEVER!!!!would I take ...
- Fenofibrate allergy and gall bladder problems
Took fenofibrate for about 9 months to treat high cholesterol, it lowered total from 250 down to 175 along with lowered triglycerides and LDL. After 6 months started having allergy and cold flu symptoms along with heart palpitations. Allergies caused sore throat, fluid behind ear,and sinus congest ...
- Cardiac arest & adderall 20xr
38 year old mother of four, non smoking, no drugs, 5'6" 135 pounds, active healthy lifestyle, Family History of heart disease, only medications taken we Adderall XR 20 1 time per day from 2007-2009. I w0uld love to take part of any study to find out if the Adderall has any relation to the cardiac ar ...
Recent related drug studies:
- A study of drug interactions between Acetaminophen, Zantac 150, Claritin, Pulmicort, Proventil-hfa, Methotrexate, Concerta, Diamox, Adderall Xr 15 for a patient with Pain, Acid Reflux, Allergies, Asthma, Juvenile Ideopathic Arthritis, Adhd, Substitute Adderal At Age 12, Pseudotumor, Adhd.
- A study of drug interactions between Ms Contin, Indocin Sr, Flexeril, Oxecta, Neurontin, Topamax, Synthroid, Adderall 30, Albuterol Sulfate for a patient with Chronic Pain, Fibromyalgia, Sciatic Nerve Neuropathy, Migraine, Primary Hypothyroidism, Atypical Attention Deficit Syndrome, Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease. The patient has Morphine Sulfate
- A study of drug interactions between Lyrica, Adderall, Chantix, Folic Acid, Proair Hfa, Advair Diskus 500/50, Vitamin A - EQ 50,000 UNITS BASE for a patient with Neuropathic Pain, Adhd, Nicotine Dependence, Deficiency - Folic Acid, Folic Acid Deficiency, Bronchitis Chronic, Bronchial Infection, Deficiency. The patient has Hangover (excl Alcohol), Drowsy
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients are also considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.