This is a study of Aleve, Vesicare, Zocor, Lisinopril Htc, Atenolol drug interactions. The study is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 37 people who take the same drugs and have drug interactionsfrom FDA.
On Oct, 30, 2014: 37 people who reported to have interactions when taking Aleve, Vesicare, Zocor, Lisinopril Htc, Atenolol are studied
Information of the patient in this study:
- Lisinopril Htc
Drug interactions have: Gastric Haemorrhage, Muscular Weakness
eHealthMe real world results:
For people in general (regardless of gender or age):
Comparison with this patient's adverse outcomes:
|Interaction||Number of reports|
|Gastric Haemorrhage (bleeding stomach)||2 (5.41%)|
|Muscular Weakness (muscle weakness)||6 (16.22%)|
Most common interactions experienced by people in the use of Aleve, Vesicare, Zocor, Lisinopril Htc, Atenolol:
|Interaction||Number of reports|
|Renal Failure (kidney dysfunction)||37|
|Neuropathy Peripheral (surface nerve damage)||37|
|Diabetes Mellitus (diabetes, caused by a deficiency of the pancreatic hormone insulin)||37|
|Dysphonia (speech disorder attributable to a disorder of phonation)||37|
|Pain In Extremity||37|
|Anaemia (lack of blood)||37|
Most common interactions experienced by people in long term use of Aleve, Vesicare, Zocor, Lisinopril Htc, Atenolol:
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
You can also:
- Subscribe the study: get notified of updates
- Post a comment: or see what other people said about the study
- Join a mobile peer support group:
- group for people who take Aleve and have Gastric Haemorrhage
- group for people who take Vesicare and have Gastric Haemorrhage
- group for people who take Zocor and have Gastric Haemorrhage
- group for people who take Atenolol and have Gastric Haemorrhage
- group for people who take Aleve and have Muscular Weakness
- group for people who take Vesicare and have Muscular Weakness
- group for people who take Zocor and have Muscular Weakness
- group for people who take Atenolol and have Muscular Weakness
Comments from related studies:
From this study (2 weeks ago):
From this study (1 month ago):
From this study (1 month ago):
Just noticed a few tiny dots of nipple discharge from clear to light brown when one nipple is squeezed. NOTE: One year ago had small red blood dots from OTHER nipple, spontaneous. Had many tests (see below) and saw a breast surgeon --- result: bleeding thought to be due to trauma (stabbed myself with my fingernail one night and within days socked myself in same breast during sleep - woke me up.) After diagnostic mammo and ultrasound, an MRI -with and without "contrast" - was the final confirmation that there was no cancer. Now, a year later, the previously dry other breast has the tiny dots of light brown to clear discharge, when squeezed, described at top of this paragraph.
I've been reading that stress, anxiety and medications can cause nipple discharge and I'm taking several of the named drugs for anxiety (Xanax) and heart palpitations (Atenolol) plus other supplements. What are the odds of my nipple problem being due to any/all of those drugs?
Difficult to determine why I am on these drugs. Told they are for prevention.
Many years ago I took gemfibrizil and was sickened by it. Seven years ago I took Lipitor for 9 days and my kidneys shut down. Seven months ago I started Fenofibrate and now have suddenly been diagnosed with diabetes and gall stones. DID THE FENOFIBRATE CAUSE THE DIABETES AND GALL STONES?
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Does naproxen sodium help phimosis?
I have phimosis and don't know what caused it. I'm diabetic and I was told this is more likely to happen to diabetics but I have been diabetic for 20 years and have never had this before.
- When was this study made? can i sue merck?
I had a cerebral hemmorage and stroke. Was lucky and was at a major casino in Las Vegas. I had surgery through my groin to stop the bleed. I was then left in a coma for 2 months. When I started to wake up I could not move, eat, swallow, I did not know who I was or who my husband of 40 years were. I ...
- Can long-term methadone use cause or increase the risk of colon cancer?
I had a two-level spinal fusion at L4-S1 in 2000 after being injuried at work in Sept. 24, 1997. I lost everything after...the unjury, ability to do my job, my wife and family (couldn't take the strain) my home, my sense of self and purpose, direction and belonging...credit rating and ability to pay ...
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Victoza and liver cancer (cholangiocarcinoma)
My husband was recently diagnosed with stage 4 liver cancer after taking Victoza for several years. The doctor discontinued the Victoza when the cancer was diagnosed but he actually started feeling better after he stopped it until the cancer started progressing. Since cholangiocarcinoma nd pancreati ...
- Double vision on levothyroxine
Diagnosed with under active thyroid in January 2011. Noticed onset of double vision in January 2014. Blurred vision and double vision worsened to such an extent that my glasses prescription has changed three times in less than 7 months. All the symptons I experience are a direct result of taking Le ...
- High blood pressure - find the right medication
I was going through the menopause with all the usual drama when I started feeling awful. Doc said that my blood pressure was through the roof and prescribed Lisinopril. This gave me technicolour dreams and a runny nose, so he switched me to Losartan. This made me soooo tired that I didn't want to ...
Complete side effects:
In-depth study of side effects (who have it, when it happens and how):
- Gastric Haemorrhage in Aleve (87 reports)
- Gastric Haemorrhage in Zocor (42 reports)
- Gastric Haemorrhage in Atenolol (73 reports)
- Muscular Weakness (Weakness) in Aleve (758 reports)
- Muscular Weakness (Weakness) in Vesicare (298 reports)
- Muscular Weakness (Weakness) in Zocor (5,177 reports)
- Muscular Weakness (Weakness) in Atenolol (4,788 reports)
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drug effectiveness in real world:
- Aleve for Myalgia reported by 24 people (updated 23 hours ago)
- Myalgia (48 drugs in 532 reports) (updated 5 days ago)
Related drug interactions:
- Vesicare and Atenolol drug interactions (348 reports)
- Atenolol and Aleve drug interactions (739 reports)
- Vesicare and Zocor drug interactions
- Atenolol and Zocor drug interactions (11,447 reports)
- Aleve and Vesicare drug interactions (56 reports)
- Aleve and Zocor drug interactions (847 reports)
- Muscular weakness in Atenolol and Zocor (101 reports)
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients are also considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.