What could cause Stomach Pain for a 27-year old woman?
This is a personalized study of Allegra, Prozac drug interactions for a 27 year old female patient who has Allergies, OCD. The study is created by eHealthMe based on 36 female patients aged 27 (±5) who take the drugs and have drug interactions.
For patients like me, how are my drugs? On eHealthMe, you can research 300 million drug outcomes from FDA and social media. We use data reported since 1977 till to date. All studies are personalized to gender and age. Start now >>>
Information of the patient in this study:
Conditions: Allergies, OCD
- Allegra - 180MG (fexofenadine hydrochloride): used for 5 - 10 years
- Prozac - EQ 60MG BASE (fluoxetine hydrochloride): used for 5 - 10 years
Drug interactions have: moderate stomach pain
On Jan, 18, 2014: 36 females aged 22 (±5) who reported to have interactions when taking Allegra, Prozac are studied
Comparison with this patient's adverse outcomes:
|Interaction||Number of reports |
among females aged 22 (±5) who take the drugs
|Stomach Pain||6 (16.67%)|
(as an adverse outcome could be a symptom of a condition, additional studies are listed to help identify the cause: for example, regardless of which drug is taken, how many female HBP patients aged 50 (±5) have nausea)
|Symptom||Number of reports |
among females aged 22 (±5) who have the condition, regardless of which drug is taken
|Stomach Pain in Allergies||7 (1.02%)|
|Stomach Pain in Ocd||5 (1.37%)|
(as an adverse outcome could be a side effect of a drug, additional studies are listed to help identify the cause: for example, how many female Aspirin users aged 50 (±5) have nausea)
|Side effect||Number of reports |
among females aged 22 (±5) who take the drug
|Stomach Pain in Allegra||45 (4.83%)|
|Stomach Pain in Prozac||64 (3.27%)|
Most common interactions experienced by females aged 22 (±5) in the use of Allegra, Prozac:
|Interaction||Number of reports|
|Cholecystitis Chronic (long lasting infection of gallbladder)||9|
|Gastroenteritis (inflammation of stomach and intestine)||8|
|Sinusitis (inflammation of sinus)||8|
|Rectal Haemorrhage (bleeding from anus)||7|
|Multi-organ Disorder (multiple organ disease)||7|
|Inflammatory Bowel Disease||7|
|Intestinal Haemorrhage (bleeding from intestine)||7|
|Headache (pain in head)||7|
Most common interactions experienced by females aged 22 (±5) in long term use of Allegra, Prozac:
|Interaction||Number of reports|
|Gallbladder Cholesterolosis (accumulation and deposition of cholesterol inside of the)||2|
|Cholecystitis (infection of gallbladder)||1|
|Nausea (feeling of having an urge to vomit)||1|
|Cholecystitis Chronic (long lasting infection of gallbladder)||1|
|Pancreatitis (inflammation of pancreas)||1|
|Gastritis (inflammation of stomach)||1|
|Cholecystitis Acute (rapid infection of gallbladder)||1|
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
You can also:
- Check symptoms: is your symptom caused by a drug or a condition?
- Write a review: share your experience
- Ask a question: ask patients like you a question
- Subscribe the study: get notified of updates
- Post a comment: or see what other people said about the study
Related drug interaction studies:
- Allegra and Prozac drug interactions (945 reports)
Drug effectiveness in real world:
- Allegra for Allergies reported by 374 people (updated 4 hours ago)
- Prozac for OCD reported by 90 people (updated 27 minutes ago)
In-depth study of side effects (who have it, when it happens and how):
- Stomach Pain (Abdominal pain) in Allegra reported by 657 people (updated 2 days ago)
- Stomach Pain (Abdominal pain) in Prozac reported by 832 people (updated 16 hours ago)
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
- Stomach Pain (Abdominal pain) in Allergies reported by 27 people (updated 4 days ago)
- Stomach Pain (Abdominal pain) in OCD reported by 77 people (updated 4 days ago)
Complete drug side effects:
- Allergies (80 drugs in 4,029 reports) (updated 2 days ago)
- Ocd (35 drugs in 739 reports) (updated 27 minutes ago)
Drugs associated with:
Conditions associated with:
Comments from related studies:
From this study (4 months ago):
From this study (4 years ago):
speckled Rash on forearms and neck, new freckles on face
Doctor suggests interaction with Sonata and cholesterol medications causing extreme elevation in some liver tests.
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
- Can you take raspberry ketones and fluoxetine together
Can you take fluoxetine and raspberry ketone together
- What are the risks of taking lisinopril and hydrochlorthiazide, amlodipine besylate, clonidine hydrocloride
My sister is 27 and was diagnosed with hypertension at the age of 18. I understand that high blood pressure is a chronic disease, but just so recently the symptoms have gotten worse and the blood pressure increased. She is currently taking Lisinopril and Hydrochlorthiazide (blood pressure pill and w ...
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Febrero 2014 - daniel alberto romero
The dosis: Flecainida-Diondel: 100 mg (twice a day) - Pradaxa-Dabigatran Etexilato: 150 mg twice a day - Bisoprolol fumarato-Corbis: 2.5 mg daily sometimes I get a chest pain and other days an acid sensation coming from the stomach. I assign these drugs as to be the cause as I never felt this wa ...
- Lansoprazole and vitamin c drug interactions
Whenever I use a gastric ulcer or gastric acid treatment drug and eat any food that contains vitamine C, like lemon, orange, etc. I get a strong skin allergy with swollen insecbyte type itching redness, that lasts about two days for each one.
- Temazepam & fenfexodine
Is anyone else finding the Temazepam is not working when taken with fenofexedine? I survive on a few hours of sleep a day.
Recent related drug studies:
- A study of drug interactions between Zantac 150, Nexium, Tylenol, Aspirin, Prozac, Allegra, Singulair, Losartan, Coumadin for a patient with Heartburn - Chronic, Gerd, Pain - Tooth Or Teeth, Cardiac Disorder, Depression, Allergies, Allergic Respiratory Disease, Hypertension, Blood Clot In The Legs. The patient has Rash Generalised (Rashes)
- A study of drug interactions between Crestor, Zaleplon, Niacin, Flomax, Warfarin Sodium, Metoprolol Tartrate, Omeprazole, Fexofenadine Hydrochloride, Fluoxetine Hydrochloride, Zetia, Fluticasone Propionate, Aspirin for a patient with Cholesterol, Sleep Apnoea Syndrome, Benign Enlargement Of The Prostate, Coronary Artery Disease, Arrhythmias, Acid Reflux, Allergies, Depression. The patient has Elevated Liver Enzymes
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients are also considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.