Drug interactions between Astepro, Nasonex for a 58-year old woman?
This is a personalized study of Astepro, Nasonex drug interactions for a 58 year old female patient who has Nasal allergies. The study is created by eHealthMe based on 88 female patients aged 58 (±5) who take the drugs and have drug interactions.
For patients like me, how are my drugs? On eHealthMe, you can research 300 million drug outcomes from FDA and social media. We use data reported since 1977 till to date. All studies are personalized to gender and age. Start now >>>
Information of the patient in this study:
Conditions: Nasal allergies
- Astepro (azelastine hydrochloride): used for < 1 month
- Nasonex (mometasone furoate monohydrate): used for < 1 month
On Feb, 7, 2014: 88 females aged 53 (±5) who reported to have interactions when taking Astepro, Nasonex are studied
Most common interactions experienced by females aged 53 (±5) in the use of Astepro, Nasonex:
|Interaction||Number of reports|
|Toothache (tooth pain)||38|
|Nausea (feeling of having an urge to vomit)||32|
Most common interactions experienced by females aged 53 (±5) in long term use of Astepro, Nasonex:
|Interaction||Number of reports|
|Dyspnoea (difficult or laboured respiration)||1|
|Palpitations (feelings or sensations that your heart is pounding or racing)||1|
|Deep Vein Thrombosis (blood clot in a major vein that usually develops in the legs and/or pelvis)||1|
|Fatigue (feeling of tiredness)||1|
|Pulmonary Embolism (blockage of the main artery of the lung)||1|
|Right Ventricular Failure (right half of the heart fails to work)||1|
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
You can also:
- Check symptoms: is your symptom caused by a drug or a condition?
- Write a review: share your experience
- Ask a question: ask patients like you a question
- Subscribe the study: get notified of updates
- Post a comment: or see what other people said about the study
Related drug interaction studies:
- Nasonex and Astepro drug interactions (476 reports)
Drug effectiveness in real world:
- Astepro for Nasal Allergies reported by 6 people (updated 21 hours ago)
- Nasonex for Nasal Allergies reported by 52 people (updated 10 hours ago)
Complete drug side effects:
- Nasal Allergies (44 drugs in 649 reports) (updated 10 hours ago)
Comments from related studies:
From this study (2 months ago):
From this study (13 months ago):
nothing stops my sinuses from post nasal drip.
Am taking 2 drugs for muscle spasms related to MS and Fibromyalgia.
I have just been diagnosed with a paralyzed stomach, which my doc says may come from meds I'm taking.
Am checking to see if some of my medications may be causing this problem.
Toni Probst on Mar, 6, 2013:
I had the same issue with the stomach due to the meds, also, Limu was the best thing I could have ever done, I am living and eating, also off all of my meds, research Limu and Fibro, contact me for more information, toniprobst.iamlimu. to read my testimony
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
- Can i have nasonex spray treatment, if i need vaccination under the treatment
I have 400 microgram Nasonex spray/day and need more vaccinations because of a longer trip to Vietnam
- 40 year female, unconcious for 4 hour and she was taking metformin. what is the probable.diagnosis?? lactis acidosis or hyper osmolar non ketotic coma??
I am a medical student. I am preparing for my exams so i want help from any other medical student or doctor who can answer my queries. That would be a great help for me. Thank you very much.
- What's the reaction taking bupropn with my other medications?
My pharmacist gave me someone else's prescription bupropion. The person had the same first name as me as well as the first few letters of my last name. I have been having horrible side affects so I quit taking all meds but unfortunately I need my meds so I couldn't stop for to long. My husband says ...
Recent related drug studies:
- A study of drug interactions between Astepro, Nasonex for a patient with X-ray - Sinuses. The patient has Allergies
- A study of drug interactions between Atorvastatin Calcium, Zetia, Coreg, Terazosin Hydrochloride, Avodart, Fexofenadine Hydrochloride, Nasonex, Azelastine Hydrochloride for a patient with High Blood Cholesterol, Enlarged Prostate, Allergy Prophylaxis. The patient has Lightheadedness (Dizziness)
- A study of drug interactions between Alvesco, Nasonex, Astepro for a patient with Asthma, Sinus Congestion.
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients are also considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.