A study for a 53-year old woman who takes Astepro, Nasonex
Summary: 90 female patients aged 53 (±5) who take the same drugs are studied.
This is a personalized study for a 53 year old female patient who has Nasal allergies. The study is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA and social media.
On Apr, 26, 2015: 90 females aged 53 (±5) who take Astepro, Nasonex are studied
Information of the patient in this study:
Conditions: Nasal allergies
- Astepro (azelastine hydrochloride): used for < 1 month
- Nasonex (mometasone furoate monohydrate): used for < 1 month
eHealthMe real world results:
Drug effectiveness over time :
Most common drug interactions over time * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years||not specified|
|n/a||n/a||n/a||Pulmonary Embolism||n/a||Pulmonary Embolism||n/a||Nausea|
|Deep Vein Thrombosis||Deep Vein Thrombosis||Insomnia|
|Heart Injury||Heart Injury||Cough|
|Right Ventricular Failure||Right Ventricular Failure||Chest Pain|
|Emotional Distress||Emotional Distress||Sinusitis|
* Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
You can also:
- Check your drugs or symptoms
- Post a comment: or see what other people said about the study
- Join a related support group
Recent related drug studies (Check your drugs):
- A study of drug interactions between Nasonex, Proventil-hfa, Allegra, Advair Hfa for a 35-year old man with Allergies, Asthma. The patient has Somnambulism
- A study of drug interactions between Flovent, Nasonex for a 22-year old man with Asthma, Allergies. The patient has Paranoia, Anxiety
- A study of drug interactions between Nasonex, Astepro, Dulera, Vyvanse for a 16-year old girl with Allergic Sinusitis, Asthma, Add. The patient has Pain - Leg, Swollen Gums
- A study of side effects of Nasonex for a 50-year old woman with Allergic Sinusitis. The patient has Ringing In The Ears
- A study of drug interactions between Nasonex, Metoprolol Tartrate, Nexium, Excedrin, Ibuprofen, Centrum, Lisinopril And Hydrochlorothiazide, Gemfibrozil, Levothyroxine Sodium, Alprazolam for a 46-year old man with Allergies, Pvc (premature Ventricular Contraction), Acid Reflux, Headache, Pain, Vitamin D, Hypertension, High Blood Cholesterol, Hypothyroidism, Adjustment Disorder With Mixed Anxiety And Depressed Mood. The patient has Depression, General Pain And Fatigue, Catecholamines, Accessory Spleen, Left Ear Infections - Four Surgeries, Headache
Related drug interaction studies:
- Nasonex and Astepro drug interactions (527 reports)
Drug effectiveness in real world:
- Astepro for Nasal Allergies reported by 6 people (updated 3 days ago)
- Nasonex for Nasal Allergies reported by 59 people (updated 13 hours ago)
Complete drug side effects:
- Nasal Allergies (44 drugs in 731 reports) (updated 13 hours ago)
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients are also considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.