A study for a 42-year old man who takes Ibuprofen, Atenolol
Summary: 47 male patients aged 42 (±5) who take the same drugs are studied.
This is a personalized study for a 42 year old male patient who has Pain, Low Blood Pressure. The study is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA and social media.
On Mar, 3, 2015: 47 males aged 36 (±5) who take Ibuprofen, Atenolol are studied
Information of the patient in this study:
Conditions: Pain, Low Blood Pressure
- Ibuprofen - 200MG (ibuprofen): used for 5 - 10 years
- Atenolol - 25MG (atenolol): used for 1 - 2 years
eHealthMe real world results:
Drug effectiveness over time :
Most common drug interactions over time * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years||not specified|
|Disturbance In Attention||Small Bowel Angioedema (small bowel rapid swelling)||n/a||n/a||n/a||n/a||n/a||Diabetes Mellitus (diabetes, caused by a deficiency of the pancreatic hormone insulin)|
|Diarrhoea||Purpura (purplish discoloration of the skin)||Blood Cholesterol Increased|
|Asthenia (weakness)||Vertigo||Transplant Rejection (a transplant material is not worked)|
|Abdominal Pain Upper||Vomiting||Back Pain|
|Dizziness||Drug Ineffective||Drug Toxicity|
|Erectile Dysfunction||Pharyngeal Oedema (abnormal accumulation of fluid in the cavities and intercellular spaces of the pharyngeal)||Obesity (a medical condition in which excess body fat)|
|Somnolence (a state of near-sleep, a strong desire for sleep)||Oedema Peripheral (superficial swelling)||Anxiety|
|Impaired Work Ability||Erythema (redness of the skin)||Chest Pain|
|Impaired Driving Ability||Chest Pain||Renal Transplant|
|Stress||Eyelid Oedema (eyelids are swollen and contain excessive fluid)||Palpitations (feelings or sensations that your heart is pounding or racing)|
* Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
You can also:
- Check your drugs or symptoms
- Post a comment: or see what other people said about the study
- Join a related support group
You are not alone! Join a related support group:
- support group for people who have Low Blood Pressure
- support group for people who have Pain
- support group for people who take Atenolol
- support group for people who take Ibuprofen
Recent related drug studies (Check your drugs):
- A study of side effects of Ibuprofen for a 21-year old woman with Pain - Back. The patient has Sinusitis Aspergillus
- A study of drug interactions between Vitamin D, Progesterone, Fish Oil, Baby Aspirin, Lipitor, Diovan, Atenolol, Plavix for a 64-year old man with Prostate Cancer Recurrent, Heart Attack, High Blood Cholesterol, Heart Rate Decreased, Blood Pressure Diastolic Abnormal, Heart Mri. The patient has Skin Rash
- A study of drug interactions between Omeprazole, Zopiclone, Paracetamol, Ibuprofen, Bisacodyl, Sertraline, Gabapentin, Morphine, Morphine Sulfate for a 42-year old woman with Ulcer - Stomach, Insomnia, Fibromyalgia, Constipation, Depression, Degenerative Joint Disease. The patient has Confusion, Blurred Vision, Constipation, Toothaches, Tooth Decay, Depression, Dizziness Exertional, Muscular Weakness, Itching, Eczema Exacerbated, Neck Pain, Headache, Tooth Loss, Recurrent Leg Pain And Cramping, Loss Of Sensation, Numbness And Tingling, Paresthesias, Sensory Loss, Tingling And Numbness, Fatigue - Chronic, Weight Gain, Food Hoarding, Food Craving, Abdominal Bloating, Ocular Migraine, Stomach Pain, Bedwetting
- A study of drug interactions between Felodipine, Atenolol, Ramipril, Tylenol W/ Codeine No. 3 for a 43-year old woman with High Blood Pressure, Pain - Back. The patient has Adrenal Mass, High Blood Pressure, Herniated Intervertebral Disk
- A study of side effects of Motrin for a 55-year old man with Stomach Pain. The patient has Tinnitus
Related drug interaction studies:
- Atenolol and Ibuprofen drug interactions (2,628 reports)
Drug effectiveness in real world:
- Ibuprofen for Pain reported by 492 people (updated 19 hours ago)
- Atenolol for Low Blood Pressure reported by 44 people (updated 43 minutes ago)
Complete drug side effects:
- Low Blood Pressure (45 drugs in 374 reports) (updated 1 day ago)
- Pain (221 drugs in 10,482 reports) (updated 19 hours ago)
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients are also considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.