Drug interactions between Ativan, Prozac, Ambien, Aleve for a 54-year old woman?
This is a personalized study of Ativan, Prozac, Ambien, Aleve drug interactions for a 54 year old female patient who has Anxiety, Anxiety Disorder, Insomnia, Pain - Abdomen. The study is created by eHealthMe based on 148 female patients aged 54 (±5) who take the drugs and have drug interactions.
For patients like me, how are my drugs? On eHealthMe, you can research 300 million drug outcomes from FDA and social media. We use data reported since 1977 till to date. All studies are personalized to gender and age. Start now >>>
Information of the patient in this study:
Conditions: Anxiety, Anxiety Disorder, Insomnia, Pain - Abdomen
- Ativan - 0.5MG (lorazepam): used for 1 - 6 months
- Prozac - EQ 60MG BASE (fluoxetine hydrochloride): used for 1 - 6 months
- Ambien - 5MG (zolpidem tartrate): used for 1 - 6 months
- Aleve - EQ 200MG BASE (naproxen sodium): used for < 1 month
Drug interactions have: severe urinary frequency
Comments from or about the patient: I was wondering if taking Aleve and Ativan could cause urinary problems such as frequent and urgent urination.
Reply the comment
On Jan, 26, 2014: 148 females aged 49 (±5) who reported to have interactions when taking Ativan, Prozac, Ambien, Aleve are studied
Comparison with this patient's adverse outcomes:
|Interaction||Number of reports |
among females aged 49 (±5) who take the drugs
|Urinary Frequency||1 (0.68%)|
(as an adverse outcome could be a symptom of a condition, additional studies are listed to help identify the cause: for example, regardless of which drug is taken, how many female HBP patients aged 50 (±5) have nausea)
|Symptom||Number of reports |
among females aged 49 (±5) who have the condition, regardless of which drug is taken
|Urinary Frequency in Anxiety||3 (0.03%)|
|Urinary Frequency in Anxiety Disorder||1 (0.08%)|
|Urinary Frequency in Insomnia||1 (0.02%)|
|Urinary Frequency in Pain - Abdomen||1 (0.24%)|
(as an adverse outcome could be a side effect of a drug, additional studies are listed to help identify the cause: for example, how many female Aspirin users aged 50 (±5) have nausea)
|Side effect||Number of reports |
among females aged 49 (±5) who take the drug
|Urinary Frequency in Ativan||7 (0.16%)|
|Urinary Frequency in Prozac||9 (0.14%)|
|Urinary Frequency in Ambien||5 (0.08%)|
|Urinary Frequency in Aleve||1 (0.06%)|
Most common interactions experienced by females aged 49 (±5) in the use of Ativan, Prozac, Ambien, Aleve:
|Interaction||Number of reports|
|Fatigue (feeling of tiredness)||48|
|Pain In Jaw||38|
|Spinal Osteoarthritis (joint cartilage loss in spine)||36|
|Nausea (feeling of having an urge to vomit)||33|
Most common interactions experienced by females aged 49 (±5) in long term use of Ativan, Prozac, Ambien, Aleve:
|Interaction||Number of reports|
|Arthralgia (joint pain)||2|
|Hyperglycaemia (high blood sugar)||2|
|Thrombotic Thrombocytopenic Purpura (a rare blood disorder characterized by clotting in small blood vessels of the body)||2|
|Bipolar Disorder (mood disorder)||1|
|Diabetic Ketoacidosis (diabetic ketoacidosis (dka) is high concentrations of ketone bodies)||1|
|Acute Coronary Syndrome (acute chest pain and other symptoms that happen because the heart does not get blood)||1|
|Glycosuria (excretion of glucose into the urine)||1|
|Obesity (a medical condition in which excess body fat)||1|
|Gestational Diabetes (diabetes in pregnancy)||1|
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
You can also:
- Check symptoms: is your symptom caused by a drug or a condition?
- Write a review: share your experience
- Ask a question: ask patients like you a question
- Subscribe the study: get notified of updates
- Post a comment: or see what other people said about the study
Related drug interaction studies:
Drug effectiveness in real world:
- Ativan for Anxiety reported by 764 people (updated 8 hours ago)
- Prozac for Anxiety Disorder reported by 110 people (updated 8 hours ago)
- Ambien for Insomnia reported by 1,385 people (updated 5 hours ago)
- Aleve for Pain - Abdomen reported by 4 people (updated 1 week ago)
Complete drug side effects:
- Anxiety (146 drugs in 13,583 reports) (updated 2 hours ago)
- Anxiety Disorder (86 drugs in 4,717 reports) (updated 18 hours ago)
- Insomnia (94 drugs in 6,502 reports) (updated 12 hours ago)
- Pain - Abdomen (38 drugs in 306 reports) (updated 10 hours ago)
Drugs associated with:
Conditions associated with:
Comments from related studies:
From this study (2 weeks ago):
From this study (1 month ago):
From this study (1 month ago):
Is it safe to take these all together?
had sciatica and an epidural shot. After the shot tremors started on left leg and now I have been diagnosed with early Parkinsons. Can the tremors be caused by a drug interaction? The tremors stopped after taking a low dose on dopamine but it makes me dizzy.
I have had hyperventilation for 18 months about 21/2 years into my treatment with stalevo It occurs daily and does not seem to be
related to the time of dose of stalevo. I can only stop it with A
tivan. We have tried a variety of other anti anxiety medications
I can have it for a duration from as long as 2 hours to six hours and it is ruining my life I was diagnosed 13 years ago with PD but still have full physical activity, play golf, swim.
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
- By Gmanana: What medications cause hair loss
Been experiencing hair loss for several months and the loss has increased the last couple of months. My doctor ran thyroid test and it was normal. The loss has been gradual and it is not breaking off, but coming out at the root.
- By Ellen5e: Do you suddenly speak with a different accent after a headache, tia, stroke, or other head injury?
Does anyone else out there have a foreign accent that came on suddenly? I know Foreign Accent Syndrome is very rare, but I am trying to find others like myself so that we can learn together. I had a migraine often caused by weather fronts or strobe lights. Only this time it caused me to have a growi ...
- By jackie: I have had a tightness in my chest which goes into my neck and jaw it is a right pain. i have only had it a couple of times. my gp is sending me to the chest pain clinic to see if i have angina.
I am overweight female age 53. These pains come on suddenly not after exertion . I think it is heartburn. Has anyone had similar?
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- By febrero 2014: Febrero 2014 - daniel alberto romero
The dosis: Flecainida-Diondel: 100 mg (twice a day) - Pradaxa-Dabigatran Etexilato: 150 mg twice a day - Bisoprolol fumarato-Corbis: 2.5 mg daily sometimes I get a chest pain and other days an acid sensation coming from the stomach. I assign these drugs as to be the cause as I never felt this wa ...
- By Johhny Applesead: Idiopathic insomnolence
So... In 1997 I was diagnosed with Narcolepsy with an intolerance to Dexamp(hetamine) tablets. After 3 years of nose operations, and sleep tests to remove other potential issues (lung problems or apnoea) I have finally been re-diagnosed (2013) with idiopathic insomnolence. Modaphinil caused a rea ...
- By Swimmer1: Insomnia from warfarin sodium?
Knee replacement two months ago and taking coumadin (warfarin, 6 mg daily). Had problems sleeping at night I initially attributed to some discomfort with knee replacement. At rehab location for three weeks then came home. Hard time sleeping at night. Watch TV most of night. Some anxiety and would ...
Recent related drug studies:
- A study of drug interactions between Ambien, Prozac, Percocet for a patient with Insomnia, Stress And Anxiety, Tenodesis. The patient has Taste Disturbance
- A study of drug interactions between Lorazepam, Cyclobenzaprine Hydrochloride, Mucinex D, Imitrex, Prozac, Garcinia Cambogia for a patient with Anxiety, Musculoskeletal Discomfort, Sinusitis, Migrainous, Depression, Weight Loss - Intentional.
- A study of drug interactions between Multivitamin, Magnesium Sulfate, Calcium, Vitamin B12, Vitamin D, Ativan, Tramadol, Dopamine Hydrochloride, Coenzyme Q - 10, Zolpidem, Lisinopril, Hctz, Lovastatin, Carvedilol, Metformin for a patient with General Physical Condition, Bone Density Decreased, Anxiety, Back Pain, Parkinsonism, Heart Disease, Sleep Disorder, High Blood Pressure, High Blood Cholesterol, Diabetes Mellitus Non-insulin-dependent. The patient has Tremor
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients are also considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.