Drug interactions between Aviane-28, Zoloft for a 20-year old woman?
This is a personalized study of Aviane-28, Zoloft drug interactions for a 20 year old female patient who has Birth control - over the counter, Anxiety. The study is created by eHealthMe based on 46 female patients aged 20 (±5) who take the drugs and have drug interactions.
For patients like me, how are my drugs? On eHealthMe, you can research 300 million drug outcomes from FDA and social media. We use data reported since 1977 till to date. All studies are personalized to gender and age. Start now >>>
Information of the patient in this study:
Conditions: Birth control - over the counter, Anxiety
- Aviane-28 (ethinyl estradiol; levonorgestrel): used for 1 - 6 months
- Zoloft - EQ 50MG BASE (sertraline hydrochloride): used for < 1 month
On Feb, 3, 2014: 46 females aged 16 (±5) who reported to have interactions when taking Aviane-28, Zoloft are studied
Most common interactions experienced by females aged 16 (±5) in the use of Aviane-28, Zoloft:
|Interaction||Number of reports|
|Cholecystitis Chronic (long lasting infection of gallbladder)||7|
|Nausea (feeling of having an urge to vomit)||7|
|Biliary Dyskinesia (motility disorder that affects the gallbladder and sphincter of oddi)||6|
|Febrile Neutropenia (fever with reduced white blood cells)||4|
|Febrile Bone Marrow Aplasia (bone marrow greatly decreases or stops production of blood cells)||4|
Most common interactions experienced by females aged 16 (±5) in long term use of Aviane-28, Zoloft:
|Interaction||Number of reports|
|Cholecystitis Chronic (long lasting infection of gallbladder)||4|
|Dehydration (dryness resulting from the removal of water)||2|
|Gastrooesophageal Reflux Disease (stomach contents (food or liquid) leak backwards from the stomach into the oesophagus)||2|
|Biliary Dyskinesia (motility disorder that affects the gallbladder and sphincter of oddi)||2|
|Malnutrition (condition that results from eating a diet in which certain nutrients are lacking)||2|
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
You can also:
- Check symptoms: is your symptom caused by a drug or a condition?
- Write a review: share your experience
- Ask a question: ask patients like you a question
- Subscribe the study: get notified of updates
- Post a comment: or see what other people said about the study
Drug effectiveness in real world:
- Aviane-28 for Birth Control - Over The Counter reported by 3 people (updated 1 day ago)
- Zoloft for Anxiety reported by 772 people (updated 1 hour ago)
Complete drug side effects:
- Anxiety (146 drugs in 13,575 reports) (updated 18 hours ago)
- Birth Control - Over The Counter (19 drugs in 165 reports) (updated 3 months ago)
Comments from related studies:
From this study (10 months ago):
Dizziness experienced 1-3 hours of taking Dexilant in the morning on an empty stomach. Headache and pressure behind eyes makes it difficult to drive and work at a computer screen at work. Eating in 1-hr intervals seems to help.
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
- By D.S.B.: Has long term clonazepam use caused you seemingly irreversible psychosis, for which you were given an antipsychotic? if so, were you able to get off of the antipsychotic and clonazepam? how?
Started clonazepam around 2002. In 2007, I was hospitalized (I'm not sure what the doctors were thinking) and I was given an antipsychotic as well, and maybe another medication. My psychiatrist lowered and eliminated all my medication in 2011 and 2012, and each time was hospitalized and again given ...
- By Tyfniedawn: Hydroxyzine and suboxone is it safe together?? almost at my 6 month mark of this pregnancy!
I'm almost 6 months pregnant. The doctor started me on 25mg of hydroxyzine 1 or 2 for anxiety and 1 or 2 at bed. I've just been taking 3 an hour or so before bed. Today he started me on 1 mg of Suboxone a day. Is my 3 an evening still going to be safe because it's helped tremendously with making up ...
- By GG: Do you think im gonna get my hair back
since I start taking prozaz I noticed my hair start falling out and getting thin im scared ... do you think that if is stop the pill my hair will stop falling and im gonna get new hair back? sooo stressed and sad
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- By Christa: Zoloft & klonipin created a horrible psychosis
Causes psychosis, bipolar anxiety and seizures. Violence happens on all psychiatric drugs. Curing psychosis and deafness took the complete abandonment of psychiatry.
- By Swimmer1: Insomnia from warfarin sodium?
Knee replacement two months ago and taking coumadin (warfarin, 6 mg daily). Had problems sleeping at night I initially attributed to some discomfort with knee replacement. At rehab location for three weeks then came home. Hard time sleeping at night. Watch TV most of night. Some anxiety and would ...
- By Angela Smith: Steven-johnsons syndrome caused by zoloft
Was diagnosed with depression start of last year due to my Aspergers multiplying school pressures for me. I was not put on any medication until 4 weeks ago. I was put on Zoloft 25mg, which slowly increased to 50mg. The moment I started on 50mg it caused severe lip dryness leading to cracking of the ...
Recent related drug studies:
- A study of drug interactions between Myzilra, Dexilant, Xanax, Aleve, Zyrtec Allergy, Flonase, Sertraline for a patient with Birth Control And Family Planning, Gerd, Panic Disorder, Menstrual Cramps, Multiple Allergies, Allergies, Anxiety Disorder. The patient has Headache, Blurred Vision (Vision problems), Dizziness
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients are also considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.