Aviane-28, Zoloft for a 20-year old woman
This is a study of Aviane-28, Zoloft for a 20 year old female patient who has Birth control - over the counter, Anxiety. The study is created by eHealthMe based on 46 female patients aged 20 (±5) who take the drugs from FDA and social media.
How are my drugs for patients like me? On eHealthMe, you can research 300 million drug outcomes from FDA and social media. All studies are personalized to gender and age. Start now, it's anonymous, simple & free >>>
Information of the patient in this study:
Conditions: Birth control - over the counter, Anxiety
- Aviane-28 (ethinyl estradiol; levonorgestrel): used for 1 - 6 months
- Zoloft - EQ 50MG BASE (sertraline hydrochloride): used for < 1 month
On Feb, 3, 2014: 46 females aged 16 (±5) who reported to have interactions when taking Aviane-28, Zoloft are studied
Most common interactions experienced by females aged 16 (±5) in the use of Aviane-28, Zoloft:
|Interaction||Number of reports|
|Cholecystitis Chronic (long lasting infection of gallbladder)||7|
|Nausea (feeling of having an urge to vomit)||7|
|Biliary Dyskinesia (motility disorder that affects the gallbladder and sphincter of oddi)||6|
|Febrile Neutropenia (fever with reduced white blood cells)||4|
|Febrile Bone Marrow Aplasia (bone marrow greatly decreases or stops production of blood cells)||4|
Most common interactions experienced by females aged 16 (±5) in long term use of Aviane-28, Zoloft:
|Interaction||Number of reports|
|Cholecystitis Chronic (long lasting infection of gallbladder)||4|
|Dehydration (dryness resulting from the removal of water)||2|
|Gastrooesophageal Reflux Disease (stomach contents (food or liquid) leak backwards from the stomach into the oesophagus)||2|
|Biliary Dyskinesia (motility disorder that affects the gallbladder and sphincter of oddi)||2|
|Malnutrition (condition that results from eating a diet in which certain nutrients are lacking)||2|
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
You can also:
- Check symptoms: is your symptom caused by a drug or a condition?
- Write a review: share your experience
- Ask a question: ask patients like you a question
- Subscribe the study: get notified of updates
- Post a comment: or see what other people said about the study
Drug effectiveness in real world:
- Aviane-28 for Birth Control - Over The Counter reported by 3 people (updated 1 day ago)
- Zoloft for Anxiety reported by 734 people (updated 6 hours ago)
Complete drug side effects:
- Anxiety (146 drugs in 13,683 reports) (updated 4 hours ago)
- Birth Control - Over The Counter (19 drugs in 165 reports) (updated 4 months ago)
Comments from related studies:
From this study (11 months ago):
Dizziness experienced 1-3 hours of taking Dexilant in the morning on an empty stomach. Headache and pressure behind eyes makes it difficult to drive and work at a computer screen at work. Eating in 1-hr intervals seems to help.
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
- How to stop the esophageal spasm caused by anxiety?
Since 5 months im suffering from esophageal spasm and difficulty in breathing and dizziness and when I talk I have pain in my chest.i went to many doctors and they all said that the reason is anxiety and panic attack. I started taking cepralix 10 mg since 4 days.please help me and tell me a way to g ...
- After being on zoloft (sertraline) for 19 years, i now notice multiple side effects and i want to get off
I have been on Zoloft (sertraline) for 19 years for chronic depression. When I first started taking Zoloft, it made a huge positive impact on my life. It was a miracle drug for me. I believe it saved my life. Ten or so years ago it suddenly stopped working. My doctor had me try several other S ...
- Does taking zoloft cause you to shoplift?
Have been taking 200mg zoloft for anxiety/ depression for a few years now, anxiety is under control and depression but I am now shoplifting, my finances are okay ? I go into a trance and don't care and shoplift items I can afford and don't really need, I feel so bad after doing it, I don't have a cr ...
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Ocd / anxiety sufferer
I have the following 'fake' symptoms because of my OCD/anxiety: - neck stiffness - headaches - scalp pain - confusion - memory problems
- Zoloft & klonipin created a horrible psychosis
Causes psychosis, bipolar anxiety and seizures. Violence happens on all psychiatric drugs. Curing psychosis and deafness took the complete abandonment of psychiatry.
- Insomnia from warfarin sodium?
Knee replacement two months ago and taking coumadin (warfarin, 6 mg daily). Had problems sleeping at night I initially attributed to some discomfort with knee replacement. At rehab location for three weeks then came home. Hard time sleeping at night. Watch TV most of night. Some anxiety and would ...
Recent related drug studies:
- A study of drug interactions between Myzilra, Dexilant, Xanax, Aleve, Zyrtec Allergy, Flonase, Sertraline for a patient with Birth Control And Family Planning, Gerd, Panic Disorder, Menstrual Cramps, Multiple Allergies, Allergies, Anxiety Disorder. The patient has Headache, Blurred Vision (Vision problems), Dizziness
Recent related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Cyproheptadine Hydrochloride, Zoloft for a 16-year old girl who has Anxiety Disorder
- Comparions of Pristiq, Wellbutrin Xl, Zoloft for a 32-year old woman who has Depression
- Comparions of Enzyme Therapy, Meloxicam, Sertraline, Losartan Potassium for a 50-year old woman who has High Blood Pressure
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients are also considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.