Azilect, Benadryl for a 59-year old woman
This is a personalized study for a 59 year old female patient who has Parkinson's Disease, Sinus Congestion. The study is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 2 female patients aged 59 (±5) who take the same drugs from FDA and social media.
Get a free personalized report of your drugs: we study for you 352 million drug outcomes from FDA and social media. Start to use eHealthMe >>>
What are the drugs
Azilect (what 1,799 Azilect users reported?) has active ingredients of rasagiline mesylate. It is used in parkinson's disease.
Benadryl (what 29,335 Benadryl users reported?) has active ingredients of diphenhydramine hydrochloride. It is used in allergen.
What are the conditions
Parkinson's disease (latest reports from 61,420 patients) can be treated by Sinemet, Azilect, Carbidopa And Levodopa, Mirapex, Requip Xl, Amantadine Hydrochloride.
Sinus congestion (blockage of sinus) (latest reports from 30,636 patients) can be treated by Sudafed 12 Hour, Nasonex, Pseudoephedrine Hydrochloride, Mucinex D, Flonase, Fluticasone Propionate.
On Sep, 4, 2014: 2 females aged 54 (±5) who take Azilect, Benadryl are studied
Information of the patient in this study:
Conditions: Parkinson's Disease, Sinus Congestion
- Azilect - EQ 1MG BASE (rasagiline mesylate): used for 1 - 6 months
- Benadryl - 25MG (diphenhydramine hydrochloride): used for 1 - 6 months
eHealthMe real world results:
Drug effectiveness over time :
Most common drug interactions over time * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years||not specified|
|Balance Disorder||Balance Disorder|
|Weight Decreased||Weight Decreased|
|Hallucinations, Mixed||Hallucinations, Mixed|
|Nervous System Disorder||Nervous System Disorder|
|Muscular Weakness||Muscular Weakness|
* Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
You can also:
- Subscribe the study: get notified of updates
- Post a comment: or see what other people said about the study
- Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who have Parkinson's Disease
- support group for people who have Sinus Congestion
- support group for people who take Azilect
- support group for people who take Benadryl
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- group for people who have Parkinson's Disease
- group for people who have Sinus Congestion
- group for people who take Azilect
- group for people who take Benadryl
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
- What diet should i follow to maintain or better my health?
Mirapex 1.5 and Mirapex .75 every morning Azilect 1 mg at bedtime Alprazolam .5mg as needed for anxiety Klor Con for leg cramps
- Can diphenhydramine cause a false positive for pcp on a drug test?
I'm trying to find the cause of a false positive for PCP on a urine drug screen. I'm fairly certain it is Benedryl, which contains diphenhydramine, but want to check this out.
- My appendix was removed during a c-section when i was 24. i was diagnosed with ms at the age of 37. could there be any correlation between these events?
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Leg pain and occasional arm and hand pain
I started having leg pains at night, lower leg felt like the muscle and bone were being pulled causing sharp pain. It was relieved by getting up and walking but would last most of the night. I finally realized after suffering this over and over for months, that it only happened when I had taken be ...
- Mother recovered significantly from confusion
My very independent, active mother was diagnosed with Parkinson's (long over due, she did not have the common tremor but instead had issues with her gait). She was already on Wellbutrin and Prozac because they thought her shuffling was muscle weakness due to inactivity caused by depression. Once p ...
Related drug interaction studies:
- Azilect and Benadryl drug interactions (9 reports)
Drug effectiveness in real world:
- Azilect for Parkinson's Disease reported by 114 people (updated 3 hours ago)
- Benadryl for Sinus Congestion reported by 24 people (updated 3 hours ago)
Complete drug side effects:
- Parkinson's Disease (34 drugs in 944 reports) (updated 3 hours ago)
- Sinus Congestion (60 drugs in 623 reports) (updated 1 month ago)
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients are also considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.