Azilect, Benadryl for a 59-year old woman
This is a personalized study for a 59 year old female patient who has Parkinson's Disease, Sinus Congestion. The study is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 2 female patients aged 59 (±5) who take the same drugs from FDA and social media.
What are the drugs
Azilect (latest outcomes from 1,800 users) has active ingredients of rasagiline mesylate. It is often used in parkinson's disease.
Benadryl (latest outcomes from 29,348 users) has active ingredients of diphenhydramine hydrochloride. It is often used in allergies.
What are the conditions
Parkinson's disease (latest reports from 59,498 patients) can be treated by Sinemet, Carbidopa And Levodopa, Azilect, Sinemet Cr, Mirapex, Amantadine Hydrochloride.
Sinus congestion (blockage of sinus) (latest reports from 30,741 patients) can be treated by Sudafed 12 Hour, Nasonex, Mucinex D, Pseudoephedrine Hydrochloride, Flonase, Benadryl.
On Sep, 4, 2014: 2 females aged 54 (±5) who take Azilect, Benadryl are studied
Information of the patient in this study:
Conditions: Parkinson's Disease, Sinus Congestion
- Azilect - EQ 1MG BASE (rasagiline mesylate): used for 1 - 6 months
- Benadryl - 25MG (diphenhydramine hydrochloride): used for 1 - 6 months
eHealthMe real world results:
Drug effectiveness over time :
Most common drug interactions over time * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years||not specified|
|Balance Disorder||Balance Disorder|
|Weight Decreased||Weight Decreased|
|Hallucinations, Mixed||Hallucinations, Mixed|
|Nervous System Disorder||Nervous System Disorder|
|Muscular Weakness||Muscular Weakness|
* Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
You can also:
- Check your drugs or symptoms
- Subscribe the study: get notified of updates
- Post a comment: or see what other people said about the study
- Join a related mobile support group
Get connected! Join a related mobile support group:
- support group for people who have Parkinson's Disease
- support group for people who have Sinus Congestion
- support group for people who take Azilect
- support group for people who take Benadryl
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- What diet should i follow to maintain or better my health?
Mirapex 1.5 and Mirapex .75 every morning Azilect 1 mg at bedtime Alprazolam .5mg as needed for anxiety Klor Con for leg cramps
- Can diphenhydramine cause a false positive for pcp on a drug test?
I'm trying to find the cause of a false positive for PCP on a urine drug screen. I'm fairly certain it is Benedryl, which contains diphenhydramine, but want to check this out.
- My appendix was removed during a c-section when i was 24. i was diagnosed with ms at the age of 37. could there be any correlation between these events?
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Benadryl completed suicide 50 year old
My mother comitted suicide by taking a bottle of Benadryl. She also had been drinking, she had taken xanax and drank beer, she also took 300 Benadryl pills and started having seizures and went to the hospital was brain dead and her heart stopped the next morning.
- Had nms in 2005, will trileptal increase chance of recurrence?
In 2005 I had NMS, which was not detected by my drs for 4 months. I'd been on Lexapro & Seroquel for 2 yrs, but was weaned from Lexapro & placed on Lamictal 3/05. Began getting low-grade fevers, which I was told were not caused by the Lamictal. I quit taking it anyway, fevers (along with uncontrolla ...
- Leg pain and occasional arm and hand pain
I started having leg pains at night, lower leg felt like the muscle and bone were being pulled causing sharp pain. It was relieved by getting up and walking but would last most of the night. I finally realized after suffering this over and over for months, that it only happened when I had taken be ...
Related drug interaction studies:
- Azilect and Benadryl drug interactions (9 reports)
Drug effectiveness in real world:
- Azilect for Parkinson's Disease reported by 116 people (updated 2 days ago)
- Benadryl for Sinus Congestion reported by 24 people (updated 24 hours ago)
Complete drug side effects:
- Parkinson's Disease (34 drugs in 955 reports) (updated 2 days ago)
- Sinus Congestion (60 drugs in 627 reports) (updated 7 days ago)
Recent related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Doxylamine Succinate, Diphenhydramine Hydrochloride for a 72-year old man who has Difficulty Falling Asleep
- Comparions of Entacapone, Azilect, Mirapex, Carbidopa And Levodopa for a 68-year old man who has Parkinsons
- Comparions of Benadryl, Methylprednisolone for a 35-year old man who has Rash Generalised
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients are also considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.