A study for a 60-year old woman who takes Azilect, Benadryl
Summary: 2 female patients aged 60 (±5) who take the same drugs are studied.
This is a personalized study for a 60 year old female patient who has Parkinson's Disease, Sinus Congestion. The study is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA and social media.
On Apr, 6, 2015: 2 females aged 54 (±5) who take Azilect, Benadryl are studied
Information of the patient in this study:
Conditions: Parkinson's Disease, Sinus Congestion
- Azilect - EQ 1MG BASE (rasagiline mesylate): used for 1 - 6 months
- Benadryl - 25MG (diphenhydramine hydrochloride): used for 1 - 6 months
eHealthMe real world results:
Drug effectiveness over time :
Most common drug interactions over time * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years||not specified|
|Balance Disorder||Balance Disorder|
|Weight Decreased||Weight Decreased|
|Hallucinations, Mixed||Hallucinations, Mixed|
|Nervous System Disorder||Nervous System Disorder|
|Muscular Weakness||Muscular Weakness|
* Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
You can also:
- Check your drugs or symptoms
- Post a comment: or see what other people said about the study
- Join a related support group
You are not alone! Join a related support group:
- support group for people who have Parkinson's Disease
- support group for people who have Sinus Congestion
- support group for people who take Azilect
- support group for people who take Benadryl
Recent related drug studies (Check your drugs):
- A study of drug interactions between Benadryl, Larin Fe 1.5/30 for a 53-year old woman with Itching, Menopausal Symptoms. The patient has Itching
- A study of side effects of Benadryl for a 45-year old woman with Allergic Reaction - Drug (medication). The patient has Itching
- A study of side effects of Benadryl for a 22-year old woman with Bee Sting. The patient has Cold Sore
- A study of side effects of Benadryl for a 26-year old man with Allergy To Plants. The patient has Jaundice
- A study of side effects of Benadryl for a 42-year old woman with Hydrocodone And Acetaminophen Overdose. The patient has Metallic Alkaline Taste In Mouth On The Tongue All Food And Water Taste Like A Battery
Related drug interaction studies:
- Azilect and Benadryl drug interactions (9 reports)
Drug effectiveness in real world:
- Azilect for Parkinson's Disease reported by 120 people (updated 15 hours ago)
- Benadryl for Sinus Congestion reported by 23 people (updated 8 hours ago)
Complete drug side effects:
- Parkinson's Disease (35 drugs in 986 reports) (updated 15 hours ago)
- Sinus Congestion (60 drugs in 632 reports) (updated 3 weeks ago)
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients are also considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.