A study for a 67-year old woman who takes Losartan, Benadryl
Summary: 99 female patients aged 67 (±5) who take the same drugs are studied.
This is a personalized study for a 67 year old female patient who has High blood pressure, allergic cough. The study is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA and social media.
On Mar, 28, 2015: 99 females aged 62 (±5) who take Losartan, Benadryl are studied
Information of the patient in this study:
Conditions: High blood pressure, allergic cough
- Losartan - 25MG (losartan potassium): used for 10+ years
- Benadryl (diphenhydramine hydrochloride)
eHealthMe real world results:
Comparison with this patient's adverse outcomes:
|Interaction||Number of reports on eHealthMe|
|No Adverse Event||0 (0.00% of females aged 62 (±5) who take the drugs)|
(as an adverse outcome could be a symptom of a condition, additional studies are listed to help identify the cause: for example, regardless of which drug is taken, how many female HBP patients aged 50 (±5) have nausea)
|Symptom (click a symptom for in-depth analysis)||Number of reports on eHealthMe|
|No Adverse Event in High Blood Pressure||16 (0.06% of females aged 62 (±5) who have High blood pressure)|
|No Adverse Event in Allergic Cough||0 (0.00% of females aged 62 (±5) who have Allergic cough)|
(as an adverse outcome could be a side effect of a drug, additional studies are listed to help identify the cause: for example, how many female Aspirin users aged 50 (±5) have nausea)
|Side effect (click a side effect for in-depth analysis)||Number of reports on eHealthMe|
|No Adverse Event in Losartan||1 (0.05% of females aged 62 (±5) who take Losartan)|
|No Adverse Event in Benadryl||3 (0.10% of females aged 62 (±5) who take Benadryl)|
Drug effectiveness over time :
Most common drug interactions over time * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years||not specified|
|Visual Field Defect||Nausea|
|Renal Failure||Pain In Extremity|
|Renal Impairment||Bone Lesion|
* Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
You can also:
- Check your drugs or symptoms
- Post a comment: or see what other people said about the study
- Join a related support group
You are not alone! Join a related mobile support group on :
- support group for people who have High Blood Pressure
- support group for people who have Allergic Cough
- support group for people who take Benadryl
- support group for people who take Losartan
Recent related drug studies (Check your drugs):
- A study of side effects of Losartan for a 59-year old man with High Blood Pressure. The patient has Stools - Pale Or Clay Colored
- A study of side effects of Diphenhydramine Hydrochloride for a 68-year old woman with Sleepy. The patient has Edema Ankles, Legs
- A study of drug interactions between Niacin, Atorvastatin Calcium, Losartan, Warfarin Sodium for a 81-year old man with Avascular Necrosis, Blood Erythropoietin Decreased, Blood Pressure Increased, Blood Clot - Lung. The patient has Rash On Chest And Back
- A study of drug interactions between Ibuprofen, Vitamin D, Metoprolol Tartrate, Pantoprazole, Losartan, Pravastatin Sodium, Topiramate for a 45-year old woman with Back Pain, Health, High Blood Pressure, Stomach Acid, Total Cholesterol, Seizures. The patient has Vertigo-associated Disorders, Aural Fullness, Eye Twitch, Chills, Headache - Migraine With Aura, Fatigue, Lump In The Neck, Restlessness, Weakness, Body Numbness, Confusion, Pressure Sore, Ringing In The Ears, Dizzy
- A study of drug interactions between Biotin, Tramadol, Omeprazole, Lyrica, Neurontin, Amitriptyline Hydrochloride, Losartan, Bydureon, Metformin, Humalog, Chantix for a 39-year old woman with Deficiency Anaemia, Pain, Gerd, Neuropathy, Hypertension, Diabetes, Diabetes Mellitus Insulin-dependent, Quit Smoking. The patient has Amphetamines Positive
Related drug interaction studies:
- Benadryl and Losartan drug interactions (474 reports)
Drug effectiveness in real world:
- Losartan for High Blood Pressure reported by 709 people (updated 1 hour ago)
- Benadryl for Allergic Cough reported by 12 people (updated 1 day ago)
Complete drug side effects:
- Allergic Cough (21 drugs in 149 reports) (updated 4 months ago)
- High Blood Pressure (250 drugs in 23,331 reports) (updated 21 hours ago)
Drugs associated with:
Conditions associated with:
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients are also considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.