Drug interactions between Bystolic, Xanax for a 58-year old woman?
This is a personalized study of Bystolic, Xanax drug interactions for a 58 year old female patient who has Blood Pressure Abnormal, Anxiety. The study is created by eHealthMe based on 24 female patients aged 58 (±5) who take the drugs and have drug interactions.
For patients like me, how are my drugs? On eHealthMe, you can research 300 million drug outcomes from FDA and social media. We use data reported since 1977 till to date. All studies are personalized to gender and age. Start now >>>
Information of the patient in this study:
Conditions: Blood Pressure Abnormal, Anxiety
- Bystolic - EQ 5MG BASE (nebivolol hydrochloride): used for < 1 month
- Xanax - 0.25MG (alprazolam): used for 1 - 2 years
On Jan, 24, 2014: 24 females aged 53 (±5) who reported to have interactions when taking Bystolic, Xanax are studied
Most common interactions experienced by females aged 53 (±5) in the use of Bystolic, Xanax:
|Interaction||Number of reports|
|Dysphagia (condition in which swallowing is difficult or painful)||8|
|Dysgeusia (disorder of the sense of taste)||8|
|Hiatus Hernia (hernia resulting from the protrusion of part of the stomach through the diaphragm)||8|
|Nausea (feeling of having an urge to vomit)||5|
|Gastritis Erosive (a break in the surface layer of the membrane lining the stomach with infection)||4|
|Malaise (a feeling of general discomfort or uneasiness)||4|
Most common interactions experienced by females aged 53 (±5) in long term use of Bystolic, Xanax:
|Interaction||Number of reports|
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
You can also:
- Check symptoms: is your symptom caused by a drug or a condition?
- Write a review: share your experience
- Ask a question: ask patients like you a question
- Subscribe the study: get notified of updates
- Post a comment: or see what other people said about the study
Related drug interaction studies:
- Bystolic and Xanax drug interactions (285 reports)
Drug effectiveness in real world:
- Bystolic for Blood Pressure Abnormal reported by 43 people (updated 3 hours ago)
- Xanax for Anxiety reported by 1,732 people (updated 10 hours ago)
Complete drug side effects:
- Anxiety (146 drugs in 13,573 reports) (updated 10 hours ago)
- Blood Pressure Abnormal (89 drugs in 1,626 reports) (updated 1 day ago)
Comments from related studies:
From this study (2 months ago):
From this study (12 months ago):
From this study (2 years ago):
Trying to figure out if my symptoms are related to medications I am taking or due to chronic fatigue syndrome which I have been diagnosed with and maybe fibromyalgia or lumbar stenosis or MS.
After a lot of highly agitating events my blood pressure rose to over 200 (systolic) frequently. Doubling the dose of the Atenolol I've taken for years did little to help, hence the change to 5mg tablets of Bystolic (along with .125mg Digoxin for awhile). Now that my heart rate is is slowing from 70's to Low 60's I don't know if I should add the Dogoxin again.
Can I weight gain from Bystolic?
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
- By st58: 4 days after starting bystolic i began experiencing sharp pain in left inner thigh when standing or taking a first step. it progressed over a month to severe pain and was checked for blood clot.
4 days after taking Bystolic I began having sharp pain in inner left thigh when standing on it after getting out of a chair or taking that first step. Pain progressed to very severe pain over the course of a month to where I could only hobble around when it occured. Often it would go away complete ...
- By cin: What vitamins can not be taken with fluconazole? anyone know?
I was thinking I heard that you can't take certain Vitamins while on Diflucan/ fluconazole. Has anyone heard of this before? Just trying to play it safe! Don't need any reactions. thanks Cin
- By Becky: Which is more likely to cause recurrent pneumothorax, prednisone or enbrel
I had a pneumothorax in my left lung on 3/29/13. I was admitted to medical center, chest tube inserted, VATS with endoscopic stapling and pleural abrasion. I had a persistent air leak and Serious Subcutaneous Emphysema. 10 days later, I had thoracic surgery, at which time, all blebs/leaks were r ...
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- By Swimmer1: Insomnia from warfarin sodium?
Knee replacement two months ago and taking coumadin (warfarin, 6 mg daily). Had problems sleeping at night I initially attributed to some discomfort with knee replacement. At rehab location for three weeks then came home. Hard time sleeping at night. Watch TV most of night. Some anxiety and would ...
- By Denise: High blood pressure and hot flashes
Had normalish hot flashes and night sweats since age 23. Genetically predestined for early menopause like my mother. At age 41-42 stopped menstrual cycle ...Hot flashes intensified to unbearable! would be outside in below freezing weather sweating like I was sitting in a sauna, I am now 45. I found ...
- By vtway: Fibromyalgia & related health issues
Fibromyalgia dx after pregnancy of only child at 42/other dx followed and seem to be in conjunction. heart issues did not appear until after the use of fibro meds- cymbalta, lyrica, neurontin, and more. had 1 seizure believed to be related to seretonin syndrome/years and years of mistreatment by doc ...
Recent related drug studies:
- A study of drug interactions between Baclofen, Mucinex Dm, Unisom, Zyrtec Allergy, Promethazine, Omeprazole; Sodium Bicarbonate, Bystolic, Hydrocodone Bitartrate And Acetaminophen, Xanax, Halcion, Wellbutrin Xl, Cymbalta, Nuvigil for a patient with Muscle Spasms, Allergy, Sleep Disorder Due To General Medical Condition, Insomnia Type, Sinus Headache, Nevus Araneus, Gerd, High Blood Pressure, Pain - Back, Anxiety Disorder Due To A General Medical Condition, Insomnia, Depression, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome. The patient has Knee Pain, Neck Pain, Sudden Forgetfulness (Memory loss), Panic Attacks (Panic disorder), Anxiety Disorder (Generalized anxiety disorder), Chronic Depression (Dysthymia), Restless Legs Syndrome (Restless leg syndrome), Nail Picking, Fever, Headache, Early Morning Joint Stiffness, Heartburn - Chronic (Gastroesophageal reflux disease), Weight Loss - Unintentional (Weight Decreased), Loss Of Appetite (Appetite - decreased), Fatigue - Chronic (Chronic fatigue syndrome), Numbness And Tingling, Pain - Back (Back pain - low), Neaseous
- A study of drug interactions between Zolpidem, Xanax, Bystolic, Digoxin for a patient with Chronic Insomnia, Nervousness, High Blood Pressure, Heart Rate Increased. The patient has Bystolic
- A study of drug interactions between Xanax, Zoloft, Nexium, Bystolic, Pravastatin Sodium, Avonex, CoQ10, Vitamin D for a patient with Depression, Acid Reflux, High Blood Pressure, High Blood Cholesterol, Multiple Sclerosis.
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients are also considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.