Cephalexin, Suboxone for a 32-year old woman
Summary: 1 female patient aged 32 (±5) who takes the same drugs is studied.
This is a personalized study for a 32 year old female patient who has Bronchitis, Addiction - Drug. The study is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA and social media.
What are the drugs
Cephalexin (latest outcomes from 8,057 users) has active ingredients of cephalexin. It is often used in infection.
Suboxone (latest outcomes from 8,257 users) has active ingredients of buprenorphine hydrochloride; naloxone hydrochloride. It is often used in opiate withdrawal.
What are the conditions
Bronchitis (inflammation of the mucous membrane in the bronchial tubes) can be treated by Azithromycin, Prednisone, Zithromax, Levaquin, Avelox, Albuterol Sulfate. (view latest reports from 34,617 patients)
Addiction - drug can be treated by Suboxone, Methadone Hydrochloride, Subutex, Methamphetamine Hydrochloride, Adderall 30, Buprenorphine Hydrochloride. (view latest reports from 19,939 patients)
What is the symptom
Drug Withdrawal Maintenance Therapy (latest reports from 575 patients) has been reported by people with pain, headache, sleep disorder, convulsions, sinus congestion.
On Nov, 24, 2014: 1 female aged 27 (±5) who take Cephalexin, Suboxone is studied
Information of the patient in this study:
Conditions: Bronchitis, Addiction - Drug
- Cephalexin (cephalexin): used for 1 - 6 months
- Suboxone - 8MG;2MG (buprenorphine hydrochloride; naloxone hydrochloride): used for 1 - 2 years
Drug interactions have: moderate drug withdrawal maintenance therapy
eHealthMe real world results:
Comparison with this patient's adverse outcomes:
|Interaction||Number of reports on eHealthMe|
|Drug Withdrawal Maintenance Therapy||1 (100.00% of females aged 27 (±5) who take the drugs)|
(as an adverse outcome could be a symptom of a condition, additional studies are listed to help identify the cause: for example, regardless of which drug is taken, how many female HBP patients aged 50 (±5) have nausea)
|Symptom (click a symptom for in-depth analysis)||Number of reports on eHealthMe|
|Drug Withdrawal Maintenance Therapy in Bronchitis||1 (0.23% of females aged 27 (±5) who have Bronchitis)|
|Drug Withdrawal Maintenance Therapy in Addiction - Drug||1 (0.37% of females aged 27 (±5) who have Addiction - drug)|
(as an adverse outcome could be a side effect of a drug, additional studies are listed to help identify the cause: for example, how many female Aspirin users aged 50 (±5) have nausea)
|Side effect (click a side effect for in-depth analysis)||Number of reports on eHealthMe|
|Drug Withdrawal Maintenance Therapy in Cephalexin||1 (0.17% of females aged 27 (±5) who take Cephalexin)|
|Drug Withdrawal Maintenance Therapy in Suboxone||1 (0.09% of females aged 27 (±5) who take Suboxone)|
Drug effectiveness over time :
Most common drug interactions over time * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years||not specified|
|n/a||Drug Withdrawal Maintenance Therapy||n/a||Drug Withdrawal Maintenance Therapy||n/a||n/a||n/a||n/a|
* Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
You can also:
- Check your drugs or symptoms
- Subscribe the study: get notified of updates
- Post a comment: or see what other people said about the study
- Join a related mobile support group
You are not alone! Join a related mobile support group:
- support group for people who have Addiction - Drug
- support group for people who have Bronchitis
- support group for people who take Cephalexin
- support group for people who take Suboxone
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Have been on suboxone strips almost a year. i have just recently since yesterday got sick i have strep throat and my throat is really hurting and i can't even speak today. can i still take my strips?
(Asked by a 33 year old woman who has I Have Strep Throat And A Severe Sore Throat And Can't Speak Any, and takes Amoxicillin, Suboxone )
I just wonder if it will be ok today to go ahead and use my suboxone strips or will it do more damage than good? It's never bothered my throat before but my throat is so bad right now that I don't know if it will hurt or help? I'm supposed to take 2 8mg strips a day? Help!!!!???
- Hydroxyzine and suboxone is it safe together?? almost at my 6 month mark of this pregnancy!
(Asked by a 31 year old woman who has Bipolar 1, Anxiety And Stress, Pain, and takes Suboxone, Hydroxyzine)
I'm almost 6 months pregnant. The doctor started me on 25mg of hydroxyzine 1 or 2 for anxiety and 1 or 2 at bed. I've just been taking 3 an hour or so before bed. Today he started me on 1 mg of Suboxone a day. Is my 3 an evening still going to be safe because it's helped tremendously with making up ...
- What would cause a false positive for valium? i.e. i didnt take it, but has shown up in several of my urine test
(Asked by a 32 year old woman who takes Suboxone, Lisinopril And Hydrochlorothiazide, Melatonin, Benadryl, Excedrin, Ranitidine)
I've been going to my Suboxone doctor for over a year now. In that time all I have done (as far as "narcotic" go) is my Suboxone and when my grandpa passed she wrote me a small script, on 2 different occasion for Xanax 0.5 (which I was actually able to hold onto until about a month ago..) Well, yest ...
- Concerta, suboxone, effexor xr cause weight gain long term use?
(Asked by a 33 year old woman who has Depression, Chronic Pain, and takes Concerta, Suboxone, Effexor Xr)
Gained 40 lbs. 2 years even after diet and exercise
- Can cephalexin cause jellyfish? if so where in the body? can a person swallow jellyfish polyps and become infested? can jellyfish live in people? what symptoms do they.cause?
(Asked by a 33 year old woman who takes Cephalexin)
Passed jellyfish with tentacles in urine
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Pacemaker experience
(Posted by a 62 year old man who has Heart Rate Decreased, Sick Sinus Syndrome, and takes Suboxone)
I had a pacemaker installed about 5 weeks ago. I went to the doctors because I was feeling fatigue, shortness of breath, I felt as if someone was holding my heart in their hand and I had some confusion and dizziness. To get to the point, after my first visit with my PCP I decided to go directly ...
- Yawning after taking sub
(Posted by a 55 year old man who has Watery Eyes, Runny Nose, Yawning, and takes Suboxone)
Within a few minutes after I take my Suboxone film I seem to get intense yawning event along with runny nose & watery eyes lasting 5-15 mins. Sometimes I can make it subside by drinking a lot of water if I am in a place I can get it. I have been on Sub for approx 5 yrs. & have only noticed this side ...
- Achilles tendon tear
(Posted by a 62 year old man who has Left Achilles Ligiment Tear; Also Diarrhea , and takes Keflex)
At the end of my 10 day treatment time on Cephalexin 500 mg, I experience diarrhea, so I took acidophilus three times a day, and it went away. I also woke up with a Achilles ligament tear, with a bulge in the tendon, not a rupture. No changes in my daily routine, in regards to exercise, just swimm ...
- Insomnia from suboxone
(Posted by a 43 year old woman who has Insomnia, and takes Suboxone)
Does Suboxone cause insomnia? Hell yes, I haven't slept properly for years and I wish I had never gone on it. My night is my day and daybreak is when i'm heading off to sleep,I try to wake up about 11 am but that is still half the day gone. I am so so over it, all I can do is reduce my dose and th ...
- Cephalexin 500 mg caused allergic reaction
(Posted by a 66 year old woman who has Anaphylactic Reaction, and takes Cephalexin)
I developed a rash that quickly turned to painful, itchy blistering after taking cephalexin 500mg capsules for only 2 days (the prescription was for 10 days). The rash was on my hands, legs, back, & arms. I was sent by my doctor to the hospital emergency room. diagnosed as an allergic reaction to c ...
Related drug interaction studies:
- Suboxone and Cephalexin drug interactions (16 reports)
Drug effectiveness in real world:
- Cephalexin for Bronchitis reported by 4 people (updated 33 minutes ago)
- Suboxone for Addiction - Drug reported by 155 people (updated 19 minutes ago)
Complete drug side effects:
- Addiction - Drug (13 drugs in 336 reports) (updated 19 minutes ago)
- Bronchitis (34 drugs in 304 reports) (updated 2 months ago)
Drugs associated with:
Conditions associated with:
Recent related drug studies (Check your drugs):
- A study of side effects of Cephalexin for a patient with Septecemia Because Of Septic Abortion. The patient has Diarrhea Associated With Medications Inj Ampicillin(550) 4 Vials, Inj Methergin I Amp , T. Toxoid, Flagyl (400) Inj Gentamycin(80), Ampicillin Capsules (500), Cephalexin (500), Inj Betnesol 1 Amp, In
Comments: • Loose motions started on 11.9.1990. They were at first bulky 3 or 4 times a day. Iron tablets and other vitamins were discontinued • Stay at the hospital was very traumatic. Diarrhea continued to get worse every day. Could eat only very soft rice and boiled vegetables I could not breathe. Cou ...
- A study of side effects of Suboxone for a patient with Dependence. The patient has Extremity X-ray
Comments: onset of symptoms within a couple days of starting suboxone treatment. symptoms resolved after being off of Suboxone 5 to 7 days
- A study of side effects of Suboxone for a patient with Sick Sinus Syndrome. The patient has Heart Rate Decreased
Comments: suffered bradacardia, heart rate dropped to 20's, pacemaker installed
- A study of side effects of Suboxone for a patient with Pain. The patient has Discolored Teeth
Comments: I have always had brilliant naturally white teeth and since I started taking suboxone for pain management in lieu of methadone and hydrocodone my teeth are now grey/beige! I am really upset because the medication seems to work well. I am thinking it is because it dissolves in my mouth and I do not s ...
- A study of drug interactions between Effexor, Glipizide, Suboxone, Ritalin for a patient with Depression, Diabetes, Addiction, Add. The patient has Hives
Comments: Exposure to tempratures below 60 F causes itching and hives on back and legs
Common symptoms:Women of age 30-39 with Bronchitis:
- Breathing difficulty (102 reports)
- Rashes (95 reports)
- Dizziness (76 reports)
- Fever (73 reports)
- Stress and anxiety (71 reports)
- Depression (71 reports)
- Pain (66 reports)
- Fatigue (66 reports)
- Pulmonary embolism (65 reports)
- Weakness (58 reports)
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients are also considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.