Cipro, Pseudoephedrine Hydrochloride And Chlorpheniramine Maleate for a 48-year old woman
This is a personalized study for a 48 year old female patient who has Sinus Disorder, Sinus Congestion. The study is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA and social media.
What are the drugs
Cipro (latest outcomes from 6,860 users) has active ingredients of ciprofloxacin hydrochloride. It is often used in urinary tract infection.
Pseudoephedrine hydrochloride and chlorpheniramine maleate (latest outcomes from 84 users) has active ingredients of chlorpheniramine maleate; pseudoephedrine hydrochloride. It is often used in nasal congestion.
What are the conditions
Sinus disorder (disease of sinus) (latest reports from 45,203 patients) can be treated by Nasonex, Flonase, Azithromycin.
Sinus congestion (blockage of sinus) (latest reports from 30,759 patients) can be treated by Sudafed 12 Hour, Nasonex, Pseudoephedrine Hydrochloride, Mucinex D, Flonase, Fluticasone Propionate.
On Nov, 1, 2014: 1 female aged 45 (±5) who take Cipro, Pseudoephedrine Hydrochloride And Chlorpheniramine Maleate is studied
Information of the patient in this study:
Conditions: Sinus Disorder, Sinus Congestion
- Cipro - EQ 500MG BASE (ciprofloxacin hydrochloride): used for < 1 month
- Pseudoephedrine Hydrochloride And Chlorpheniramine Maleate - 12MG;120MG (chlorpheniramine maleate; pseudoephedrine hydrochloride): used for < 1 month
eHealthMe real world results:
Comparison with this patient's adverse outcomes:
|Interaction||Number of reports on eHealthMe|
|Unusual Behavior||1 (100.00% of females aged 45 (±5) who take the drugs)|
(as an adverse outcome could be a symptom of a condition, additional studies are listed to help identify the cause: for example, regardless of which drug is taken, how many female HBP patients aged 50 (±5) have nausea)
|Symptom (click a symptom for in-depth analysis)||Number of reports on eHealthMe|
|Unusual Behavior in Sinus Disorder||0 (0.00% of females aged 45 (±5) who have Sinus disorder)|
|Unusual Behavior in Sinus Congestion||0 (0.00% of females aged 45 (±5) who have Sinus congestion)|
(as an adverse outcome could be a side effect of a drug, additional studies are listed to help identify the cause: for example, how many female Aspirin users aged 50 (±5) have nausea)
|Side effect (click a side effect for in-depth analysis)||Number of reports on eHealthMe|
|Unusual Behavior in Cipro||0 (0.00% of females aged 45 (±5) who take Cipro)|
|Unusual Behavior in Pseudoephedrine Hydrochloride And Chlorpheniramine Maleate||0 (0.00% of females aged 45 (±5) who take Pseudoephedrine hydrochloride and chlorpheniramine maleate)|
Drug effectiveness over time :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years||not specified|
|Cipro is effective||100.00%|
(1 of 1 people)
|Pseudoephedrine Hydrochloride And Chlorpheniramine Maleate is effective||100.00%|
(1 of 1 people)
Most common drug interactions over time * :
* Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
You can also:
- Check your drugs or symptoms
- Subscribe the study: get notified of updates
- Post a comment: or see what other people said about the study
- Join a related mobile support group
You are not alone! Join a related mobile support group:
- support group for people who have Sinus Congestion
- support group for people who have Sinus Disorder
- support group for people who take Cipro
- support group for people who take Pseudoephedrine Hydrochloride And Chlorpheniramine Maleate
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- I took one a day for them days and now have boils coming up all over me: eye lid, under arms, legs, arms stomach its been about three weeks. how do i make them stop?!!!!!!!!m
(Asked by a 46 year old woman who has Re Occuring Boils For About 4 Weeks Now, and takes Cipro)
I am allergic to PIN and am prescribed Video. I've never had this problem before, I rarely get sick the last time I was prescribed it was eight years ago. I took one for ten days for a throat infection I sustained after being around a two year old who had a very bad cold. I did not pay attention to ...
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- I'm curing my lichen sclerosis
(Posted by a 67 year old woman who has Lichen Sclerosus, Hypothyroidism, and takes Prempro, Activella, Clobetasol Propionate, Cipro, Vagifem)
I took Prempro for about 5 years and then Activella for about 3 years for Menopausal symptoms. My first obvious symptoms of a problem began in 2005 which follow all the classic symptoms of Lichen. I spent thousands on Urology exams, tests, and surgical procedures. And thousands on Gynecological atte ...
Drug effectiveness in real world:
- Pseudoephedrine Hydrochloride And Chlorpheniramine Maleate for Sinus Congestion reported by 8 people (updated 20 hours ago)
Complete drug side effects:
Cipro side effects reported by 5,463 people (updated 1 week ago)
Cipro side effects reported by 5,463 people (updated 1 week ago)
- Sinus Congestion (60 drugs in 627 reports) (updated 4 weeks ago)
- Sinus Disorder (12 drugs in 60 reports) (updated 12 months ago)
Recent related drug studies (Check your drugs):
- A study of drug interactions between Nexium, Flagyl, Cipro for a patient with GERD, Diverticulitis. The patient has Tiredness, Mucous Stools, Stomach Discomfort
Comments: Wondering if possible i could have candida. i have celiacs disease also.
- A study of side effects of Cipro for a patient with Urinary Tract Infection. The patient has Cough Aggravated
Comments: Was taking CIPRO for UTI. But half way the dose I developed instant dry cough which persisted for 8 weeks! Eventually the Xray showed the ATRIAL Lead Displacement!
- A study of side effects of Cipro for a patient with Bladder Infection. The patient has Vulvovaginal Burning Sensation
Comments: While taking peridium for 2 days, and 500mg cipro twice daily for 10 days for UTI, I developed acute burning and the sensation of "sitting on something". After 3 more urine dipsticks (2 positive for blood and leukocytes), and 3 negative cultures, within the next 6 weeks, I am suffering from burning ...
- A study of side effects of Cipro for a patient with Urinary Tract Infection. The patient has Neuropathy (damage to nerves)
Comments: Lost 36 pounds in 6 weeks.
- A study of drug interactions between Xanax, Wellbutrin Xl, Cipro for a patient with Anxiety Disorder, Depression, Urinary Tract Infection. The patient has Joint Stiffness, Appetite - Decreased, Tinnitus, Stomach Upset, Flushing, Nausea, Muscle Atrophy, Stomach Discomfort, Neuropathy
Comments: Lost 36 pounds in 6 weeks. Burning neuropathy on hands feet arms and legs.
Common symptoms:Women of age 40-49 with Sinus Disorder:
- Weight increased (23 reports)
- Stress and anxiety (22 reports)
- Indigestion (22 reports)
- Neuralgia (19 reports)
- Mitral valve incompetence (18 reports)
- Tricuspid valve incompetence (18 reports)
- Bone pain (17 reports)
- Sacroiliitis (16 reports)
- Blood pressure management (14 reports)
- Nausea (14 reports)
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients are also considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.