Cipro, Benadryl for a 29-year old woman
This is a personalized study for a 29 year old female patient who has Bronchial Infection, Hives. The study is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 9 female patients aged 29 (±5) who take the same drugs from FDA and social media.
Get a free personalized report of your drugs: we study for you 352 million drug outcomes from FDA and social media. Start to use eHealthMe >>>
What are the drugs
Cipro (what 6,850 Cipro users reported?) has active ingredients of ciprofloxacin hydrochloride. It is used in urinary tract infection.
Benadryl (what 29,327 Benadryl users reported?) has active ingredients of diphenhydramine hydrochloride. It is used in allergies.
What are the conditions
Bronchial infection (what 1,067 Bronchial Infection patients reported?) can be treated by Azithromycin, Prednisone, Avelox, Levaquin, Amoxicillin, Zithromax.
Hives (what 3,253 Hives patients reported?) can be treated by Benadryl, Zyrtec, Prednisone, Atarax, Xyzal, Doxepin Hydrochloride.
On Jul, 9, 2014: 9 females aged 24 (±5) who take Cipro, Benadryl are studied
Information of the patient in this study:
Conditions: Bronchial Infection, Hives
- Cipro - EQ 500MG BASE (ciprofloxacin hydrochloride): used for < 1 month
- Benadryl - 50MG (diphenhydramine hydrochloride): used for < 1 month
eHealthMe real world results:
Drug effectiveness over time :
Most common drug interactions over time * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years||not specified|
|Pain In Extremity|
* Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
You can also:
- Subscribe the study: get notified of updates
- Post a comment: or see what other people said about the study
Get connected! Join a mobile support group to help out with your experience or learn from others anytime and anywhere:
- group for people who have Bronchial Infection
- group for people who have Hives
- group for people who take Benadryl
- group for people who take Cipro
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
- Can eczema of scalp cause headaches
I had had headaches for some weeks with burning sensation of hairline and scalp which has now been diagmpsed as eczema of the scalp. Inflamation markers are up in blood count
- I took one a day for them days and now have boils coming up all over me: eye lid, under arms, legs, arms stomach its been about three weeks. how do i make them stop?!!!!!!!!m
I am allergic to PIN and am prescribed Video. I've never had this problem before, I rarely get sick the last time I was prescribed it was eight years ago. I took one for ten days for a throat infection I sustained after being around a two year old who had a very bad cold. I did not pay attention to ...
- Is there allergy medicines that you should not take with vwd
I am wondering what can be taken for allergies or medication I should avoid for people with von willebrands?
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Allergic to ivp dye bad reaction to pyridium
I am allergic to IVP dye (Iodine) I had discovered this over 20 years ago when I had kidney stones and was injected with the IVP. I was asked beforehand if I was allergic to shellfish and told them I didn't know since at the time I had never eaten seafood. After the injected me and walked out of the ...
- I'm curing my lichen sclerosis
I took Prempro for about 5 years and then Activella for about 3 years for Menopausal symptoms. My first obvious symptoms of a problem began in 2005 which follow all the classic symptoms of Lichen. I spent thousands on Urology exams, tests, and surgical procedures. And thousands on Gynecological atte ...
- Leg pain and occasional arm and hand pain
I started having leg pains at night, lower leg felt like the muscle and bone were being pulled causing sharp pain. It was relieved by getting up and walking but would last most of the night. I finally realized after suffering this over and over for months, that it only happened when I had taken be ...
Related drug interaction studies:
- Cipro and Benadryl drug interactions (292 reports)
Drug effectiveness in real world:
- Cipro for Bronchial Infection reported by 5 people (updated 17 hours ago)
- Benadryl for Hives reported by 36 people (updated 19 hours ago)
Complete drug side effects:
- Bronchial Infection (18 drugs in 103 reports) (updated 5 months ago)
- Hives (27 drugs in 246 reports) (updated 2 months ago)
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients are also considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.