A study for a 30-year old woman who takes Cipro, Benadryl
Summary: 9 female patients aged 30 (±5) who take the same drugs are studied.
This is a personalized study for a 30 year old female patient who has Bronchial Infection, Hives. The study is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA and social media.
On Apr, 24, 2015: 9 females aged 24 (±5) who take Cipro, Benadryl are studied
Information of the patient in this study:
Conditions: Bronchial Infection, Hives
- Cipro - EQ 500MG BASE (ciprofloxacin hydrochloride): used for < 1 month
- Benadryl - 50MG (diphenhydramine hydrochloride): used for < 1 month
eHealthMe real world results:
Drug effectiveness over time :
Most common drug interactions over time * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years||not specified|
|Pain In Extremity|
* Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
You can also:
- Check your drugs or symptoms
- Post a comment: or see what other people said about the study
- Join a related support group
You are not alone! Join a related support group:
- support group for people who have Bronchial Infection
- support group for people who have Hives
- support group for people who take Benadryl
- support group for people who take Cipro
Recent related drug studies (Check your drugs):
- A study of side effects of Benadryl for a 22-year old woman with Bee Sting. The patient has Cold Sore
- A study of side effects of Benadryl for a 26-year old man with Allergy To Plants. The patient has Jaundice
- A study of side effects of Cipro for a 15-year old girl with Sinusitis Chronic. The patient has Discomfort, Back Pain
- A study of side effects of Benadryl for a 42-year old woman with Hydrocodone And Acetaminophen Overdose. The patient has Metallic Alkaline Taste In Mouth On The Tongue All Food And Water Taste Like A Battery
- A study of drug interactions between Allegra D 24 Hour, Claritin-d 24 Hour, Zyrtec Allergy, Vyvanse, Benadryl for a 25-year old woman with Hay Fever, Adhd, Insomnia. The patient has Photosensitive Rash
Related drug interaction studies:
- Cipro and Benadryl drug interactions (292 reports)
Drug effectiveness in real world:
- Cipro for Bronchial Infection reported by 5 people (updated 1 day ago)
- Benadryl for Hives reported by 49 people (updated 2 days ago)
Complete drug side effects:
- Bronchial Infection (18 drugs in 105 reports) (updated 4 months ago)
- Hives (27 drugs in 255 reports) (updated 2 months ago)
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients are also considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.