Drug interactions between Cipro, Benadryl for a 29-year old woman?
This is a personalized study of Cipro, Benadryl drug interactions for a 29 year old female patient who has Bronchial Infection, Hives. The study is created by eHealthMe based on 9 female patients aged 29 (±5) who take the drugs and have drug interactions.
For patients like me, how are my drugs? On eHealthMe, you can research 300 million drug outcomes from FDA and social media. We use data reported since 1977 till to date. All studies are personalized to gender and age. Start now >>>
Information of the patient in this study:
Conditions: Bronchial Infection, Hives
- Cipro - EQ 500MG BASE (ciprofloxacin hydrochloride): used for < 1 month
- Benadryl - 50MG (diphenhydramine hydrochloride): used for < 1 month
On Jan, 9, 2014: 9 females aged 24 (±5) who reported to have interactions when taking Cipro, Benadryl are studied
Most common interactions experienced by females aged 24 (±5) in the use of Cipro, Benadryl:
|Interaction||Number of reports|
|Hypokalaemia (low potassium)||9|
|Pain In Extremity||5|
|Blood Sodium Decreased||4|
|Febrile Neutropenia (fever with reduced white blood cells)||4|
|Blood Magnesium Decreased||4|
|Dehydration (dryness resulting from the removal of water)||4|
|Pulmonary Mycosis (lung infection caused by yeast-like fungi)||4|
Most common interactions experienced by females aged 24 (±5) in long term use of Cipro, Benadryl:
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
You can also:
- Check symptoms: is your symptom caused by a drug or a condition?
- Write a review: share your experience
- Ask a question: ask patients like you a question
- Subscribe the study: get notified of updates
- Post a comment: or see what other people said about the study
Related drug interaction studies:
- Cipro and Benadryl drug interactions (272 reports)
Drug effectiveness in real world:
- Cipro for Bronchial Infection reported by 5 people (updated 12 hours ago)
- Benadryl for Hives reported by 46 people (updated 4 hours ago)
Complete drug side effects:
- Bronchial Infection (18 drugs in 102 reports) (updated 7 days ago)
- Hives (26 drugs in 237 reports) (updated 1 day ago)
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
- By Krisleigh: How do you know for sure benadryl caused the hair loss
I'm 36 years old and have been taking Benadryl to help sleep for 6-8 months, 4-5 nights a week. The past couple months I've noticed a ton of shedding especially around my crown towards the mid to back of my part and now see my scalp through the hair that is still there. I'm starting to panic and ha ...
- By Mia: Can i take saphris with sudafed and benadryl
Is it ok to take sudafed and Benadryl cold and flu tablets with saphris bipolar tablets?
- By tlcfisher: What would cause a false positive for valium? i.e. i didnt take it, but has shown up in several of my urine test
I've been going to my Suboxone doctor for over a year now. In that time all I have done (as far as "narcotic" go) is my Suboxone and when my grandpa passed she wrote me a small script, on 2 different occasion for Xanax 0.5 (which I was actually able to hold onto until about a month ago..) Well, yest ...
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- By Joaniemama111: Allergic to ivp dye bad reaction to pyridium
I am allergic to IVP dye (Iodine) I had discovered this over 20 years ago when I had kidney stones and was injected with the IVP. I was asked beforehand if I was allergic to shellfish and told them I didn't know since at the time I had never eaten seafood. After the injected me and walked out of the ...
- By Missy: I'm curing my lichen sclerosis
I took Prempro for about 5 years and then Activella for about 3 years for Menopausal symptoms. My first obvious symptoms of a problem began in 2005 which follow all the classic symptoms of Lichen. I spent thousands on Urology exams, tests, and surgical procedures. And thousands on Gynecological atte ...
- By Jillie: Leg pain and occasional arm and hand pain
I started having leg pains at night, lower leg felt like the muscle and bone were being pulled causing sharp pain. It was relieved by getting up and walking but would last most of the night. I finally realized after suffering this over and over for months, that it only happened when I had taken be ...
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients are also considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.