Claritin-d 24 Hour, Mucinex Dm for a 59-year old woman
This is a personalized study for a 59 year old female patient who has Allergies. The study is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA and social media.
What are the drugs
Claritin-d 24 hour (latest outcomes from 1,175 users) has active ingredients of loratadine; pseudoephedrine sulfate. It is often used in allergies.
Mucinex dm (latest outcomes from 625 users) has active ingredients of dextromethorphan hydrobromide; guaifenesin. It is often used in cough.
What are the conditions
Allergies (latest reports from 3,131 patients) can be treated by Zyrtec, Claritin, Benadryl, Allegra, Singulair, Loratadine.
On Nov, 11, 2014: 0 female aged 55 (±5) who take Claritin-d 24 Hour, Mucinex Dm is studied
Information of the patient in this study:
- Claritin-d 24 Hour - 10MG;240MG (loratadine; pseudoephedrine sulfate): used for 5 - 10 years
Comments from or about the patient: works well in combination
Reply the comment
Comparison with this patient's adverse outcomes:
|Interaction||Number of reports on eHealthMe|
|Mucinex Dm||0 (0% of females aged 55 (±5) who take the drugs)|
Drug effectiveness over time :
Most common drug interactions over time * :
* Some reports may have incomplete information.
You can also:
- Check your drugs or symptoms
- Subscribe the study: get notified of updates
- Post a comment: or see what other people said about the study
- Join a related mobile support group
You are not alone! Join a related mobile support group:
- support group for people who have Allergies
- support group for people who take Claritin-d 24 Hour
- support group for people who take Mucinex Dm
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- My dads side of the family is diabetic and i am the only family member with aa. could they be linked?
(Asked by a 16 year old girl who has Seasonal Allergy, Alopecia Areata, and takes Claritin-d 24 Hour)
My dads side of the family is diabetic, I believe it was his aunt and grandmother that had diabetes. I am the only family member, on either side, that is known to have alopecia areata. I have had it for almost 4 years. Could these things be related?
- I am in recovery and can't have alcohol in any form. flonase says that it contains phenylethyl alcohol. i have to take the medication for allergies but i am allergic to alcohol is this real alcohol it
(Asked by a 29 year old man who has Allergies, and takes Flonase)
I just want to know if it is safe for an alcoholic to take Flonase or will it be considered or lead to a relapse.
- Can diphenhydramine cause a false positive for pcp on a drug test?
(Asked by a 58 year old woman who has Allergies, and takes Diphenhydramine Hydrochloride)
I'm trying to find the cause of a false positive for PCP on a urine drug screen. I'm fairly certain it is Benedryl, which contains diphenhydramine, but want to check this out.
- Can i safely take diclofenac sodium 75mg dr
(Asked by a 66 year old woman who has COPD, Sleep Apnoea Syndrome, Hypertension, Asmatha, Allergies, Arthritis, Amenia, and takes Diclofenac Sodium, Zyrtec, Ferrous Fumarate, Albuterol, Albuterol Sulfate; Ipratropium Bromide, Diovan Hct, Claritin)
The Diclofenac seems to help the arthritis tremendously but causes me to use my nebulizer more. Toradol helps but seems to not be good for my kidneys.
- Can a post menopausal woman with psoriasis experience vaginal bleeding after having had a long acting steroid shot?
(Asked by a 62 year old woman who has Psoriasis, Allergies, Arthritis Since Childhood..mild.., Osteoarthritis, Psoriatic Arthritis, High HDLs, and takes Kenalog-40)
Experienced an episode of bleeding about the time the shot was beginning to wear off...Got checked, all was fine..had Ultrasound, Pap and Exam by MD..nothing ws found..then experienced the exact thing 2 years later, after having rec'd the shot...and again, around the time it started to wear off. Hav ...
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Only took this horrid medicine once and it ruined my life!!
(Posted by a 35 year old woman who has Dibilitating Vertigo Constantly For Over A Year Now!, and takes Loratadine And Pseudoephedrine Sulfate)
I only take this medicine one time and have suffered immensely ever since! I found one other forum were a child had been having seizures in their eyes rolled up after taking it once there's not much warning about this out there but I know I'm not the only one who has suffered greatly after taking th ...
- Lansoprazole and vitamin c drug interactions
(Posted by a 40 year old woman who has Allergy, Urticaria, and takes Lansoprazole, Famotidine, Vitamin C)
Whenever I use a gastric ulcer or gastric acid treatment drug and eat any food that contains vitamine C, like lemon, orange, etc. I get a strong skin allergy with swollen insecbyte type itching redness, that lasts about two days for each one.
Related drug interaction studies:
- Mucinex Dm and Claritin-d 24 Hour drug interactions (17 reports)
Drug effectiveness in real world:
- Claritin-d 24 Hour for Allergies reported by 94 people (updated 2 days ago)
Complete drug side effects:
Claritin-d 24 Hour side effects reported by 944 people (updated 1 week ago)
Claritin-d 24 Hour side effects reported by 944 people (updated 1 week ago)
- Allergies (83 drugs in 4,267 reports) (updated 2 days ago)
Recent related drug studies (Check your drugs):
- A study of drug interactions between Probiotics, Claritin-d, Krill Oil, Vitamin D, SAM-e, Dexilant, Buspirone Hcl, Buspar, Nortriptyline Hydrochloride for a patient with Frequent Yeast Infections, Allergies, Bipolar 2, Vitamin D, Acid Reflux, Anxiety Disorder, Migraine. The patient has Urinary Incontinence
Comments: It's been happening for about a month now. I only leak if I cough or sneeze hard. Typically even if I've urinated recently if the action is hard enough. Amounts released do very depending on the severity of the action.
- A study of drug interactions between Claritin-d, Celexa, Melatonin, Klonopin, Bupropion Hydrobromide, Methamphetamine Hydrochloride, Protonix, Trazodone Hydrochloride, Mirapex, Zantac 150, Allopurinol for a patient with Hay Fever, Irritable Bowel Syndrome, Sleep Apnoea Syndrome, Sleep Disorder, Depression, Gerd, Gouty Arthritis - Chronic. The patient has Irritable Bowel Syndrome Aggravated
Comments: IBS type D / severe power abdominal pain & cramping. Diarrhea.
- A study of drug interactions between Coenzyme Q - 10, Marine Fish Oil, Glutamine, Claritin-d 24 Hour, Estrogenic Substance, Atorvastatin Calcium, Lansoprazole for a patient with General Physical Health Deterioration, Pain - Joints, Indigestion, Hay Fever, Menopause Hot Flashes, High Blood Cholesterol, Acid Reflux. The patient has Pain - Joints
Comments: I have too much iron in my blood & wondered if anything I am taking affects this.
- A study of side effects of Claritin-d 24 Hour for a patient with Hay Fever. The patient has Prostate Tenderness
Comments: Lost my lobido, unable to maintain an erection, pain around the anal passage.
- A study of side effects of Claritin-d for a patient with Allergic Sinusitis. The patient has Cognitive Deterioration (memory impairment)
Comments: I would like to know if Claritin d can affect your mind in older people
Common symptoms:Women of age 50-59 with Allergies:
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients are also considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.