A study for a 53-year old woman who takes Coumadin, Lactulose
Summary: 61 female patients aged 53 (±5) who take the same drugs are studied.
This is a personalized study for a 53 year old female patient who has DVT, Constipation. The study is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA and social media.
On Mar, 31, 2015: 61 females aged 47 (±5) who take Coumadin, Lactulose are studied
Information of the patient in this study:
Conditions: DVT, Constipation
- Coumadin (warfarin sodium): used for 10+ years
- Lactulose - 10GM/15ML (lactulose): used for < 1 month
eHealthMe real world results:
Drug effectiveness over time :
Most common drug interactions over time * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years||not specified|
|Peripheral Ischaemia||Calciphylaxis||n/a||n/a||n/a||n/a||n/a||Urinary Tract Infection|
|International Normalised Ratio Increased||Myocardial Ischaemia||Abdominal Pain|
|Haematemesis||Cardiac Failure||Back Pain|
* Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
You can also:
- Check your drugs or symptoms
- Post a comment: or see what other people said about the study
- Join a related support group
You are not alone! Join a related support group:
- support group for people who have Constipation
- support group for people who have DVT
- support group for people who take Coumadin
- support group for people who take Lactulose
Recent related drug studies (Check your drugs):
- A study of drug interactions between Coumadin, Torsemide, Digoxin, Diltiazem Hydrochloride for a 77-year old woman with Atrial Fibrillation, Edema - Peripheral, Peripheral Edema, Rate Control, Blood Pressure Inadequately Controlled.
- A study of side effects of Warfarin Sodium for a 85-year old woman with Atrial Flutter. The patient has Loose Stools, Drowsiness
- A study of drug interactions between Neulasta, Coumadin, Prozac, Taxol for a 66-year old woman with Breast Cancer In Situ, Blood Clots, Depression. The patient has Pain - Hip
- A study of drug interactions between Oxycodone And Acetaminophen, Ranitidine, Diltiazem Hydrochloride, Warfarin Sodium for a 57-year old woman with Arthritis, Over Acid Stomach, Atrial Flutter. The patient has Cholestasis
- A study of side effects of Warfarin Sodium for a 84-year old woman with Artificial Heart Valve.
Related drug interaction studies:
- Coumadin and Lactulose drug interactions (1,029 reports)
Drug effectiveness in real world:
- Coumadin for DVT reported by 235 people (updated 1 day ago)
- Lactulose for Constipation reported by 45 people (updated 2 days ago)
Complete drug side effects:
- Constipation (25 drugs in 799 reports) (updated 3 days ago)
- Dvt (13 drugs in 644 reports) (updated 1 day ago)
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients are also considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.