A study for a 17-year old boy who takes Concerta, Advil Pm
Summary: 5 male patients aged 17 (±5) who take the same drugs are studied.
This is a personalized study for a 17 year old male patient who has Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), Headache. The study is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA and social media.
On Apr, 7, 2015: 5 males aged 11 (±5) who take Concerta, Advil Pm are studied
Information of the patient in this study:
Conditions: Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), Headache
- Concerta - 54MG (methylphenidate hydrochloride): used for 2 - 5 years
- Advil Pm - 25MG;EQ 200MG FREE ACID AND POTASSIUM SALT (diphenhydramine hydrochloride; ibuprofen): used for 1 - 6 months
eHealthMe real world results:
Drug effectiveness over time :
Most common drug interactions over time * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years||not specified|
|Electrocardiogram Qt Prolonged|
* Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
You can also:
- Check your drugs or symptoms
- Post a comment: or see what other people said about the study
- Join a related support group
You are not alone! Join a related support group:
- support group for people who have Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- support group for people who have Headache
- support group for people who take Advil Pm
- support group for people who take Concerta
Recent related drug studies (Check your drugs):
- A study of side effects of Concerta for a 29-year old woman with Add. The patient has Weight Gain
- A study of side effects of Concerta for a 27-year old man with ADD. The patient has Depression Suicidal
- A study of side effects of Concerta for a 22-year old man with ADHD. The patient has Irregular Heartbeat
- A study of drug interactions between Proventil-hfa, Symbicort, Metoprolol Tartrate, Ritalin, Effexor Xr, Mirtazapine, Clonazepam for a 43-year old woman with Acute Upper Airway Obstruction, High Blood Pressure, Attention Deficit Disorder With Hyperactivity, Depression, Restless Leg Syndrome. The patient has High Blood Pressure
- A study of drug interactions between Ventolin, Anturol, Tramadol, Hydroxyzine, Wellbutrin, Methylphenidate Hydrochloride, Omeprazole, Gabapentin, Metoprolol Succinate, Levoxyl, Trileptal, Topiramate for a 44-year old woman with Panic Attacks, Overactive Bladder, Tension Headaches, Anxiety Disorder, Depression, Adhd, Gerd, Fibromyalgia, High Blood Pressure, Hypothyroidism, Bipolar. The patient has Leg And Arm Numbness (upper Arms), Exhaustion
Related drug interaction studies:
- Concerta and Advil Pm drug interactions (36 reports)
Drug effectiveness in real world:
- Concerta for Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD) reported by 1,330 people (updated 5 hours ago)
- Advil Pm for Headache reported by 10 people (updated 11 hours ago)
Complete drug side effects:
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (adhd) (74 drugs in 11,257 reports) (updated 5 hours ago)
- Headache (92 drugs in 1,851 reports) (updated 23 hours ago)
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients are also considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).