Concerta, Advil Pm for a 16-year old boy
This is a personalized study for a 16 year old male patient who has Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), Headache. The study is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 5 male patients aged 16 (±5) who take the same drugs from FDA and social media.
What are the drugs
Concerta (latest outcomes from 10,393 users) has active ingredients of methylphenidate hydrochloride. It is often used in attention deficit hyperactivity disorder.
Advil pm (latest outcomes from 226 users) has active ingredients of diphenhydramine hydrochloride; ibuprofen. It is often used in insomnia.
What are the conditions
Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (adhd) (latest reports from 52,550 patients) can be treated by Vyvanse, Concerta, Adderall 20, Adderall 30, Ritalin, Adderall Xr 30.
Headache (pain in head) (latest reports from 1,191,904 patients) can be treated by Ibuprofen, Excedrin, Tylenol, Aspirin, Advil, Fioricet.
On Sep, 11, 2014: 5 males aged 11 (±5) who take Concerta, Advil Pm are studied
Information of the patient in this study:
Conditions: Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), Headache
- Concerta - 54MG (methylphenidate hydrochloride): used for 2 - 5 years
- Advil Pm - 25MG;EQ 200MG FREE ACID AND POTASSIUM SALT (diphenhydramine hydrochloride; ibuprofen): used for 1 - 6 months
eHealthMe real world results:
Drug effectiveness over time :
Most common drug interactions over time * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years||not specified|
|Electrocardiogram Qt Prolonged|
* Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
You can also:
- Subscribe the study: get notified of updates
- Post a comment: or see what other people said about the study
- Join a related mobile support group
Get connected! Join a related mobile support group:
- support group for people who have Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- support group for people who have Headache
- support group for people who take Advil Pm
- support group for people who take Concerta
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
- Concerta and extreme rage
My 18yr old son has been on 54mg of Concerta for 5+ years now, he suddenly started complaining to me that he was not feeling that it slowed him down like usual to concentrate ect he said it made him depressed down. He stopped taking it for over 3 weeks, then randomly yesterday he decided to take it ...
- Could taking concerta have caused my hearing loss? i'm 16!
Sudden onset of hearing loss and continues to worsen. Currently only take concerta for ADHD.
- Can namenda treat post concussion syndrome
I am here today to learn more about the drug Namenda, and if would help for me to start taking it. My doctor diagnosed me with PCS, and it has been going on for close to a year now. Originally I was diagnosed with anxiety, and things of that sort. I have never knew Namenda could treat PCS, and ...
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Raspberry ketones - side-effect of red face, face muscle twitching
Whenever I use Raspberry Ketones 500mg capsules (1 a day) I get reddening of the tops of my cheeks coupled with muscle tightening/twitching of the cheek muscles closest to the nose (the muscles that contract if someone blows in your eyes) and the muscles at the bridge of nose at times too. Both sets ...
- Still ill after several years
I became ill several years ago. It all started with a head cold that lasted a few months and left me with Tinnitus and chronic sinusitis. After a nose operation and many visits to the doc and hospital, I am no closer to felling better or being cured. My doc gave me Beconase Aq at first and th ...
- Prednisone side effects
Took this for 6 days, tapering at the end to treat a rash caused by a spider bite. The heartburn started on day 1 but the other symptoms didn't begin until day 4. None we're severe but they weren't fun either. The blurred vision was worst.
Related drug interaction studies:
- Concerta and Advil Pm drug interactions (36 reports)
Drug effectiveness in real world:
- Concerta for Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD) reported by 1,284 people (updated 2 days ago)
- Advil Pm for Headache reported by 10 people (updated 9 hours ago)
Complete drug side effects:
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (adhd) (72 drugs in 10,889 reports) (updated 19 hours ago)
- Headache (91 drugs in 1,797 reports) (updated 2 days ago)
Recent related drug studies:
- A study of drug interactions between Advil Pm, Concerta.
- A study of drug interactions between Zoloft, Concerta, Advil Pm, Triamterene And Hydrochlorothiazide, Vitamin D for a patient with Depression, Add, Sleep - Natural Short Sleeper, Hypertension, Calcium And Bones.
Recent related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Daytrana, Focalin Xr for a 9-year old boy who has ADHD
- Comparions of Daytrana, , Focalin Xr for a 9-year old boy who has ADHD
- Comparions of Strattera, Concerta for a 24-year old man who has ADHD
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients are also considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.