Coreg, Lisinopril, Viagra for a 54-year old man
This is a personalized study for a 54 year old male patient who has Heart Rate Abnormal, Blood Pressure Management, Erectile Dysfunction. The study is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 32 male patients aged 54 (±5) who take the same drugs from FDA and social media.
Get a free personalized report of your drugs: we study for you 352 million drug outcomes from FDA and social media. Start to use eHealthMe >>>
What are the drugs
Coreg (latest outcomes from 23,764 users) has active ingredients of carvedilol. It is often used in high blood pressure.
Lisinopril (latest outcomes from 98,888 users) has active ingredients of lisinopril. It is often used in high blood pressure.
Viagra (latest outcomes from 35,053 users) has active ingredients of sildenafil citrate. It is often used in erection problems.
On May, 14, 2014: 32 males aged 50 (±5) who take Coreg, Lisinopril, Viagra are studied
Information of the patient in this study:
Conditions: Heart Rate Abnormal, Blood Pressure Management, Erectile Dysfunction
- Coreg - 6.25MG (carvedilol): used for 5 - 10 years
- Lisinopril - 20MG (lisinopril): used for 5 - 10 years
- Viagra - EQ 25MG BASE (sildenafil citrate): used for < 1 month
eHealthMe real world results:
Drug effectiveness over time :
Most common drug interactions over time * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years||not specified|
|Renal Failure Acute|
|Cardiac Failure Congestive|
|Mitral Valve Incompetence|
* Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
You can also:
- Subscribe the study: get notified of updates
- Post a comment: or see what other people said about the study
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- group for people who have Blood Pressure Management
- group for people who have Erectile Dysfunction
- group for people who have Heart Rate Abnormal
- group for people who take Coreg
- group for people who take Lisinopril
- group for people who take Viagra
Comments from related studies:
From this study (1 month ago):
From this study (2 months ago):
From this study (3 months ago):
Recently hospitalized for bleeding ulcer, received 6 units of packed RBCs over two week period. Has recently gained 6 pounds in 2 days. Feet appear swollen more than usual.
How do I stop it? Its ruining my marriage and family
had stent put in about 2 months ago, have been on several medicines, they have been changed several times since, wore nicotine patch for about a month but removed it
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
- Do dpp4 inhibitors increase cancer risk?
Metabolic syndrome, ed, triglycerides untreated over 200, bp untreated 160/96, A1c untreated 9.
- Is it safe to use viagra again?
I'm 50, in great health, am relatively high myopia, and have been taking cosopt for high eye pressures for 15 years. I started with Viagra in February 2013, and had a retinal detachment surgery in August 2013. The retina did not tear or experience trauma, it became slightly detached, requiring surge ...
- I have suffered with diabetic neuropathy of the feet for years. i recently started prednisone for hives and the foot pain went away. my doctor doesnt know why?i'm told i cant take prednisone long term
I have tried multiple drugs for pain management of neuropathy in my feet. Nothing has worked until I took prednisone for a case of hives and the pain was virtually gone and the numbness was greatly reduced. I cant take prednisone long term and am looking for an alternative. I can actually function l ...
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Tykosin and spontaneous erections
After 15 minutes of taking Tikosyn 250 size I get spontaneous erections that remain in duration for extended periods of one hour or more. These happen several times during a 12 hour dose cycle.
- Meds i take at night
I take amlodipine coreg clonidine lovastatin isosorbide every night and it brings my pressure way down
- Prednisone causes erection and ejaculant increases
I am being treated for a lung infection and swelling in the lung with Prednisone. After just the first day I awake with a full erection and increased ejaculation. I don't like the Viagra's side affects! Such as facial flush and head ache and unlike Prednisone, Viagra does not help increase my ...
Related drug interaction studies:
Drug effectiveness in real world:
- Coreg for Heart Rate Abnormal reported by 16 people (updated 8 hours ago)
- Lisinopril for Blood Pressure Management reported by 261 people (updated 4 hours ago)
- Viagra for Erectile Dysfunction reported by 530 people (updated 16 hours ago)
Complete drug side effects:
- Blood Pressure Management (89 drugs in 1,638 reports) (updated 2 days ago)
- Erectile Dysfunction (15 drugs in 1,354 reports) (updated 2 days ago)
- Heart Rate Abnormal (46 drugs in 594 reports) (updated 8 hours ago)
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients are also considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.