I am taking Coumadin, Crestor, Lunesta, Vitamin D. What could cause Ph Urine?
This is a personalized study of Coumadin, Crestor, Lunesta, Vitamin D drug interactions for a 52 year old male patient who has Atrial Fibrillation, Insomnia, Vitamin D Deficiency. The study is created by eHealthMe based on 172 male patients aged 52 (±5).
For patients like me, how are my drugs? On eHealthMe, you can research 200 million drug outcomes from FDA and social media since 1977. The results are personalized to your gender and age. Start now >>>
What are the drugs
Coumadin (latest outcomes) has active ingredients of warfarin sodium. It is often used in blood clots.
Crestor (latest outcomes) has active ingredients of rosuvastatin calcium. It is often used in high blood cholesterol.
Lunesta (latest outcomes) has active ingredients of eszopiclone. It is often used in insomnia.
Vitamin d (latest outcomes) has active ingredients of ergocalciferol. It is often used in rickets.
On Sep, 26, 2013: 172 males aged 49 (±5) who reported to have interactions when taking Coumadin, Crestor, Lunesta, Vitamin D are studied
Information of the patient in this study:
Conditions: Atrial Fibrillation, Cholesterol, Insomnia, Vitamin D Deficiency
- Coumadin - 7.5MG (warfarin sodium): used for < 1 month
- Crestor - 40MG (rosuvastatin calcium): used for 2 - 5 years
- Lunesta - 3MG (eszopiclone): used for 6 - 12 months
- Vitamin D (ergocalciferol): used for < 1 month
eHealthMe real world results:
Comparison with this patient's adverse outcomes:(click on each outcome to view in-depth analysis, incl. how people recovered)
|Interaction||Number of reports |
among males aged 49 (±5) who take the drugs
|Ph Urine||0 (0.00%)|
(as an adverse outcome could be a symptom of a condition, additional studies are listed to help identify the cause: for example, regardless of which drug is taken, how many female HBP patients aged 50 (±5) have nausea)
|Symptom||Number of reports |
among males aged 49 (±5) who have the condition, regardless of which drug is taken
|Ph Urine in Atrial Fibrillation||0 (0.00%)|
|Ph Urine in Cholesterol||0 (0.00%)|
|Ph Urine in Insomnia||0 (0.00%)|
|Ph Urine in Vitamin D Deficiency||0 (0.00%)|
(as an adverse outcome could be a side effect of a drug, additional studies are listed to help identify the cause: for example, how many female Aspirin users aged 50 (±5) have nausea)
|Side effect||Number of reports |
among males aged 49 (±5) who take the drug
|Ph Urine in Coumadin||0 (0.00%)|
|Ph Urine in Crestor||0 (0.00%)|
|Ph Urine in Lunesta||0 (0.00%)|
|Ph Urine in Vitamin D||0 (0.00%)|
Most common interactions experienced by males aged 49 (±5) in the use of Coumadin, Crestor, Lunesta, Vitamin D:(click on each outcome to view in-depth analysis, incl. how people recovered)
|Interaction||Number of reports|
|10||Loss Of Consciousness||16|
Most common interactions experienced by males aged 49 (±5) in long term use of Coumadin, Crestor, Lunesta, Vitamin D:(click on each outcome to view in-depth analysis, incl. how people recovered)
|Interaction||Number of reports|
|4||Blood Creatine Phosphokinase Increased||3|
|7||Blood Glucose Increased||3|
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
You can also:
- check what causes your symptom: a drug or a condition
- have similar experience to share? Write a review
- ask a question to patients like you
- get notified of updates of this study
- post a comment
- request for more information from FDA
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
- By jjbaby: Can i take it while taking coumadin
(for a 50 year old man who has Taking Coumadin After Stroke And With A Fib, and takes Coumadin)
I am on Coumadin for blood clots after a recent stroke but due to sinus issues I would like to resume taking guaifenesin. Is it safe
(Number of patients like jjbaby: 1,333)
- By Soccer_Sage: Does vitamin d and ibuprofen cause vitiligo
(for a 54 year old man who has Vitiligo, High Blood Pressure, Arthritis, Joint Pain, and takes Ibuprofen, Vitamin D, Vitamin C)
After taking a combination of Advil and vitamin D I have experienced the on set of vitiligo, I find if i take in combination my condition gets worse if I only take one it remains the same but does not get better
(Number of patients like Soccer_Sage: 10,576)
- By Manoj Mahajan: Fatigue, shakiness, dysphoria, bone pain, bowel evacuation issue. mcv 70-72, predominantly microcytic/elliptocytic cells, ferritin 45. mabsorption,
(for a 51 year old man who has Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, Irritable Bowel Syndrome, Bone Pain Or Tenderness, Dysphoria, and takes Pantoprazole, Metoprolol Tartrate, Vitamin B12, Vitamin D, Iron EDTA)
Of the two conditions I have, fatigue is the one that overwhelmed me. The other condition, dysmotility of small intestine is a bearable issue.
(Number of patients like Manoj Mahajan: 3,397)
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- By voisin: Diarrhea for 4 years on ezetimibe
(for a 64 year old man who has Blood Cholesterol Abnormal, and takes Ezetimibe)
Had diarrhea for four years which stopped within 8 weeks of stopping the medication.
(Number of patients like voisin: 5,241)
- By Bob : Crestor effect on carpel tunnel
(for a 71 year old man who has Carpel Tunnel, and takes Crestor)
I was told if I would stop taking Crestor my carpel tunnel would not bother me as much.
(Number of patients like Bob : 1,080)
- By Win: Cymbalta and pulmonary embolisms
(for a 68 year old man who has Pulmonary Embolisms, and takes Cymbalta, Celebrex, Lisinopril And Hydrochlorothiazide, Fish Oil, Crestor, Glimepiride, Metformin)
I started taking Cymbalta in August for pain. By September I was suffering from shortness of breath. Visited Doctors asking if Cymbalta could be the cause. Answer was no. By the end of September I was no longer taking Cymbalta but still suffering from shortness of breath. It was getting severe a ...
(Number of patients like Win: 5,721)
Related drug interaction studies:
- Coumadin and Lunesta drug interactions (623 reports)
- Crestor and Lunesta drug interactions (434 reports)
- Crestor and Coumadin drug interactions (2,695 reports)
- Vitamin D and Lunesta drug interactions (52 reports)
- Vitamin D and Coumadin drug interactions (280 reports)
- Crestor and Vitamin D drug interactions (134 reports)
Drug effectiveness in real world:
- Coumadin for Atrial Fibrillation reported by 219 people (updated 1 day ago)
- Crestor for Cholesterol reported by 1,818 people (updated 7 hours ago)
- Lunesta for Insomnia reported by 426 people (updated 2 days ago)
- Vitamin D for Vitamin D Deficiency reported by 302 people (updated 2 days ago)
Complete drug side effects:
- Atrial Fibrillation (47 drugs in 1,987 reports) (updated 2 hours ago)
- Insomnia (93 drugs in 6,311 reports) (updated 21 hours ago)
- Vitamin D Deficiency (6 drugs in 322 reports) (updated 3 days ago)
Drugs associated with:
Conditions associated with:
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients are also considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.