Coumadin, Crestor, Lunesta, Vitamin D for a 53-year old man
This is a study of Coumadin, Crestor, Lunesta, Vitamin D for a 53 year old male patient who has Atrial Fibrillation, Cholesterol, Insomnia, Vitamin D Deficiency. The study is created by eHealthMe based on 192 male patients aged 53 (±5) who take the drugs from FDA and social media.
How are my drugs for patients like me? On eHealthMe, you can research 300 million drug outcomes from FDA and social media. All studies are personalized to gender and age. Start now, it's anonymous, simple & free >>>
On Apr, 1, 2014: 192 males aged 49 (±5) who reported to have interactions when taking Coumadin, Crestor, Lunesta, Vitamin D are studied
Information of the patient in this study:
Conditions: Atrial Fibrillation, Cholesterol, Insomnia, Vitamin D Deficiency
- Coumadin - 7.5MG (warfarin sodium): used for < 1 month
- Crestor - 40MG (rosuvastatin calcium): used for 2 - 5 years
- Lunesta - 3MG (eszopiclone): used for 6 - 12 months
- Vitamin D (ergocalciferol): used for < 1 month
eHealthMe real world results:
Comparison with this patient's adverse outcomes:
|Interaction||Number of reports |
among males aged 49 (±5) who take the drugs
|Ph Urine||0 (0.00%)|
(as an adverse outcome could be a symptom of a condition, additional studies are listed to help identify the cause: for example, regardless of which drug is taken, how many female HBP patients aged 50 (±5) have nausea)
|Symptom||Number of reports |
among males aged 49 (±5) who have the condition, regardless of which drug is taken
|Ph Urine in Atrial Fibrillation||0 (0.00%)|
|Ph Urine in Cholesterol||0 (0.00%)|
|Ph Urine in Insomnia||0 (0.00%)|
|Ph Urine in Vitamin D Deficiency||0 (0.00%)|
(as an adverse outcome could be a side effect of a drug, additional studies are listed to help identify the cause: for example, how many female Aspirin users aged 50 (±5) have nausea)
|Side effect||Number of reports |
among males aged 49 (±5) who take the drug
|Ph Urine in Coumadin||0 (0.00%)|
|Ph Urine in Crestor||0 (0.00%)|
|Ph Urine in Lunesta||0 (0.00%)|
|Ph Urine in Vitamin D||0 (0.00%)|
Most common interactions experienced by males aged 49 (±5) in the use of Coumadin, Crestor, Lunesta, Vitamin D:
|Interaction||Number of reports|
|Fatigue (feeling of tiredness)||58|
|Hypertension (high blood pressure)||55|
|Dyspnoea (difficult or laboured respiration)||48|
|Nausea (feeling of having an urge to vomit)||44|
|Loss Of Consciousness||32|
Most common interactions experienced by males aged 49 (±5) in long term use of Coumadin, Crestor, Lunesta, Vitamin D:
|Interaction||Number of reports|
|Somnolence (a state of near-sleep, a strong desire for sleep)||9|
|Syncope (loss of consciousness with an inability to maintain postural tone)||9|
|Fatigue (feeling of tiredness)||8|
|Blood Creatine Phosphokinase Increased||8|
|Tinnitus (a ringing in the ears)||6|
|Tremor (trembling or shaking movements in one or more parts of your body)||6|
|Headache (pain in head)||6|
|Blood Glucose Increased||6|
How effective are the drugs for males aged 49 (±5):
|not at all||somewhat||moderate||high||very high|
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
You can also:
- Check symptoms: is your symptom caused by a drug or a condition?
- Write a review: share your experience
- Ask a question: ask patients like you a question
- Subscribe the study: get notified of updates
- Post a comment: or see what other people said about the study
Related drug interaction studies:
- Coumadin and Lunesta drug interactions (643 reports)
- Crestor and Lunesta drug interactions (472 reports)
- Crestor and Coumadin drug interactions (2,902 reports)
- Vitamin D and Lunesta drug interactions (82 reports)
- Vitamin D and Coumadin drug interactions (385 reports)
- Crestor and Vitamin D drug interactions (207 reports)
Drug effectiveness in real world:
- Coumadin for Atrial Fibrillation reported by 267 people (updated 4 hours ago)
- Crestor for Cholesterol reported by 1,786 people (updated 17 hours ago)
- Lunesta for Insomnia reported by 437 people (updated 2 days ago)
- Vitamin D for Vitamin D Deficiency reported by 314 people (updated 2 days ago)
Complete drug side effects:
- Atrial Fibrillation (47 drugs in 2,101 reports) (updated 8 hours ago)
- Cholesterol (91 drugs in 11,720 reports) (updated 5 hours ago)
- Insomnia (95 drugs in 6,608 reports) (updated 14 hours ago)
- Vitamin D Deficiency (6 drugs in 339 reports) (updated 3 weeks ago)
Drugs associated with:
Conditions associated with:
Comments from related studies:
From this study (20 hours ago):
From this study (1 week ago):
From this study (2 weeks ago):
Mitral Valve replacement surgery 3 years ago
on 3L 02 by nasal cannula for severe aortic stenosis and severe mitral stenosis
Having severe erectal dysfunction for the past month
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
- Is it bad to take levorphanol tartrate if i have liver damage caused by hep c
I am receiving treatment from the V.A. in Los Angeles, Ca.. Last summer the va started to hint at forcing me to be seen by there pain mngt. team. Also I was to start treatment for my hep c, it was just becomming active. I knew that the interferon would be just a little stressful for aprox; one ye ...
- I recovered from sjs a few years ago. i now need to take cholesterol meds . zuvamor was prescribed. after a few days a rash flared up. should i continue or is this sjs all over again?
I have high cholestrol and need urgent medication, but I cannot risk the consequence of getting SJS again.
- What should i do my friend doing meth and he has to be on warfarin for life and he hasn't been going to check blood levels and he been doing anal sex what can i do
He had a arotic valve replacement and he has to be on cardiac diet and Warfarin for life and he back doing street drug meth and has stop going to clinic to have his levels read
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Hydrocodone and a-fib
After having two strokes and was given pain and burning on my right side but still had full use of limbs and speech, memory etc. That was in 2003 and I still have the pain and burning in my larger muscle groups every day, every hour of the day. I have tried the many different pain management progr ...
- Cfs/fibro, migraine
A strange thing happened when I started taking the Chantix for my smoking cessation... MY MIGRAINES AND TENSION HEADACHES WENT AWAY!!! As horrible as they were, and as bad as I have prayed for them to go away, I did not even notice that I didn't have the excruciating headaches anymore!! I stop ...
- Latuda stoped hypoglcymia
I have hypoglycemia and have had to be carefull of my sugar intake. Started taking Latuda and now i can eat sugar like most people do
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients are also considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.