Daytrana, Lexapro for a 31-year old man
This is a personalized study for a 31 year old male patient who has ADHD, Depression. The study is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA and social media.
What are the drugs
Daytrana (latest outcomes from 5,796 users) has active ingredients of methylphenidate. It is often used in attention deficit hyperactivity disorder.
Lexapro (latest outcomes from 39,369 users) has active ingredients of escitalopram oxalate. It is often used in depression.
What are the conditions
Adhd (adhd-mental disorders that develop in children) (latest reports from 52,550 patients) can be treated by Vyvanse, Concerta, Adderall 20, Adderall 30, Adderall Xr 30, Ritalin.
Depression (latest reports from 1,155,565 patients) can be treated by Zoloft, Cymbalta, Prozac, Lexapro, Celexa, Wellbutrin Xl.
On Sep, 4, 2014: 0 male aged 26 (±5) who take Daytrana, Lexapro is studied
Information of the patient in this study:
Conditions: ADHD, Depression
- Daytrana (methylphenidate)
- Lexapro - EQ 10MG BASE (escitalopram oxalate)
Drug effectiveness over time :
Most common drug interactions over time * :
* Some reports may have incomplete information.
You can also:
- Check your drugs or symptoms
- Subscribe the study: get notified of updates
- Post a comment: or see what other people said about the study
- Join a related mobile support group
Get connected! Join a related mobile support group:
- support group for people who have ADHD
- support group for people who have Depression
- support group for people who take Daytrana
- support group for people who take Lexapro
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Effect of zoloft and vitamin d on seborrheic keratoses
Has anyone noted a change in their seborrheic keratoses after taking Zoloft? Any changes after taking Vitamin D either 5000 IU daily or 50000 IU weekly
- Can my eye twitch be because of lexapro?
So I have had symptoms of anxiety and depression due to a lot of stressors and disasters that happened in my life over the past two years. As my anxiety got worse after a breast biopsy, I started freaking out and thinking I may have MS because my sister has MS. So I went to my GP and she decided my ...
- Can anyone comment on recurrent depressions in fall and spring
for many years i suffer depression twice a year spring and fall
- Has abilify affected your ability to make good decisions?
My husband and I are 73. We had a paid off home and money in the bank until the past 3 years. We have made some terrible decisions and now we are practically penniless. We couldn't understand why we had made such bad decisions and let someone talk us into losing our money. We have also been on A ...
- My mom is 88. she takes lexapro in the evening. she wakes up hallucinating. it's starting to get to her. what should i try for her?
My mom has been taking Lexapro for about 2 1/2 to 3 months. She was taking it in the morning and her therapist felt it was making her drowsy. I began giving it to her before bed, and I believe that is when she started waking up during the night with hallucinations. I'm not sure if they are vivid ...
- Why would doctor prescribe meclizine when otc med available? stronger?
Gastric bypass. After years found should not be prescribed extended release medications-- they do not work because stomach (duodenum) releases enzymes and acids to release XR. Suffer from GAD, MAD, PTSD, ADHD, Insomnia. I've driven away my best friend-- I'm tired of life-- alone.
- Did you take wellbutrin while breastfeeding? if so, do your children have memory problems?
I'm noticing more and more that my children don't remember what they learned. IT started with learning to read. MY daughter would forget a word I told her in the line above, when reading it again in the next sentence! Now she forgets what she learned in math. I'm wondering if it has something to ...
- Has anybody who is on cipralex or lexapro been diagnosed with pancreatic cyst❓
I was on cipralex for a year. Last week a large pancreatic cyst 7 cm was found incidentally. In the past I have been hospitalized because of kidney reaction to tetracycline antibiotic
- Concerta and extreme rage
My 18yr old son has been on 54mg of Concerta for 5+ years now, he suddenly started complaining to me that he was not feeling that it slowed him down like usual to concentrate ect he said it made him depressed down. He stopped taking it for over 3 weeks, then randomly yesterday he decided to take it ...
- My sister has a past addiction to morphine. is solonpas addictive?
I take of my baby sister, because in 2010 she tried to take her life with drugs, alcohol and. Cocaine. She complains of pain in her lower back, due to an injury in 1998, which led to surgery, which led to her addictiction to Morphine. She was diagnosed with Arthritis in her back where she had surger ...
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Yaz was the cause of increasing my pmdd, pms, irritability and depression symptoms
I had taken Ortho Novum 777 from the age of 18 to 28 stopping in-between pregnancies. I had 3 children between the ages of 21 and 29. In my early 30's I decided to stop taking birth control pills simply because I 'thought' it would be a healthier thing to do for my body. I did know that unless I ...
- Lexapro and memory loss
I actually have no idea what other medicine I was on the week I took Lexapro, it was back at the end of February 2014 right before I checked myself into the psych hospital. I formed no memory for a whole week just because of one drug! My friends and family tell me what happened that week and I have ...
- How saphris causedmy husbands death
My husband was given saphris to treat bipolar disorder in June, 2010. After taking it for two weeks,the dosage was increased. On July 29, 2010, he started having hallucinations and before I could get help (we lived in rural area), he committed suicide.
- Bpd and insomnia with abilify and cymbalta
I am currently in recovery from BPD, but still have some traits. I also suffer from depression. I suffer with insomnia also. I have noticed that if I forget to take my meds, I have a higher chance of not sleeping that night.
- Patients having false positives while on remeron
I have had a few patients complain they are failing drug tests for Amphetamines while on remeron, and have claimed to have not used any type of Amphetamine or any (Mixed Salts). These patients are all or were on probation, parole, or under some stipulation. Iv realized most of these patients are tak ...
- Hit and miss sleep with dextroamphetamine
Started drug 2 months ago and have seen an improvement in my focus. Ziprosidone for my depression causes me to get dead tired by 7 pm. Once I started taking Dextroamphetamine I started having insomnia 2 times a week. I think I would rather sleep early than stay up all night and then try and stay a ...
- Pristiq, epilim, sifrol, immovane, valium, mobic
I started out with mild burnout depression in 2009 and was put on a low dose of Lexapro, which picked me up fantastically. I had been given low (2mg) Valium before for muscle relaxant purposes due to my scoliosis complications. Both these worked well. Then in 2010 I was drugged and raped and almo ...
- Uncomfortably hot on effexor
For the past several years I have been extremely hot ALL of the time. I usually go without a coat, even when it's freezing outside, anything long sleeved makes me sweat unless I'm in the cold weather and then I'm comfortable. My house cannot be cold enough BUT everyone else in my house is freezing ...
- Psychosis, weight loss and topamax
I had a brain hemorrhage in my occipital lobe. It left me with with a partial seizure disorder. The seizures would interrupt my ability to see. I was trying different anti-seizure medication and they all made me more tired and more depressed. My neurologist decided to try topamax. On topamax I ...
- My t.d. and my living hell
I was dianosed with T.D. on Sept. 19, 2013...by a neurologist at St. Peters Hospital in Albany, NY...I was taken there because of concern that I had suffered a stroke...since then, life for, not only me, but my family has pretty much come to a screeching halt...I seemed to have hit the jackpot as fa ...
Related drug interaction studies:
- Lexapro and Daytrana drug interactions (49 reports)
Drug effectiveness in real world:
- Daytrana for ADHD reported by 101 people (updated 3 days ago)
- Lexapro for Depression reported by 1,600 people (updated 2 hours ago)
Complete drug side effects:
- Adhd (10 drugs in 61 reports) (updated 4 hours ago)
- Depression (164 drugs in 22,147 reports) (updated 3 days ago)
Recent related drug studies:
- A study of drug interactions between Daytrana, Lexapro.
- A study of drug interactions between Restoril, Geodon, Trazodone Hydrochloride, Wellbutrin Sr, Namenda, Daytrana, Lexapro, Singulair, Xolair, Synthroid, Nasacort Aq, Testosterone Enanthate, Progesterone, Nasalcrom, Estrogel, Restasis for a patient with Sleep Disorder Due To General Medical Condition, Insomnia Type, Depression, Depression Postmenopausal, Chemical Poisoning, Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder, Asthma, Hypothyroidism, Allergy To Animal, Menopausal Symptoms, Dry Eye.
- A study of drug interactions between Escitalopram, Daytrana.
- A study of drug interactions between Lexapro, Daytrana for a patient with Anxiety, Adhd.
Recent related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Lexapro, Fetzima for a 43-year old man who has Depression
- Comparions of Lexapro, Paxil, Zoloft for a 54-year old woman who has Depression
- Comparions of Lexapro, Buspar, Xanax, Lyrica for a 39-year old man who has Agoraphobia
- Comparions of Lexapro, Zoloft for a 26-year old woman who has Anxiety
- Comparions of Daytrana, Spironolactone for a 18-year old boy who has Menopause Transition
- Comparions of Paxil, Lexapro, Prozac for a 29-year old woman who has Panic Disorder
- Comparions of Sertraline, Escitalopram for a 26-year old woman who has Generalised Anxiety Disorder
- Comparions of Simvastatin, Amphetamine Salt Combo, Escitalopram, Lamotrigine, Depakote for a 61-year old man who has Bipolar Ii Disorder
- Comparions of Wellbutrin, Lexapro for a 53-year old woman who has Anxiety Disorder
- Comparions of Ativan, Lexapro, Trazodone Hydrochloride, Gemcitabine, Taxotere for a 60-year old woman who has Sarcoma Uterus
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients are also considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.