A study for a 32-year old man who takes Daytrana, Lexapro
Summary: there is no report from male patients aged 32 (±5) who take the same drugs.
This is a personalized study for a 32 year old male patient who has ADHD, Depression. The study is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA and social media.
On Mar, 30, 2015: 0 male aged 26 (±5) who take Daytrana, Lexapro is studied
Information of the patient in this study:
Conditions: ADHD, Depression
- Daytrana (methylphenidate)
- Lexapro - EQ 10MG BASE (escitalopram oxalate)
Drug effectiveness over time :
Most common drug interactions over time * :
* Some reports may have incomplete information.
You can also:
- Check your drugs or symptoms
- Post a comment: or see what other people said about the study
- Join a related support group
You are not alone! Join a related support group:
- support group for people who have ADHD
- support group for people who have Depression
- support group for people who take Daytrana
- support group for people who take Lexapro
Recent related drug studies (Check your drugs):
- A study of drug interactions between Adderall 20, Vimovo, Lexapro, Wellbutrin Xl for a 39-year old woman with Attention Deficit/hyperactivity Disorder, Knee Pain, Anxiety, Depressive Symptom.
- A study of drug interactions between Tylenol, Excedrin, Sumatriptan, Lamictal, Depakote Er, Lexapro for a 62-year old woman with Frequent Headaches, Migraine - Classic, Seizure Disorder, Adjustment Disorder With Mixed Anxiety And Depressed Mood. The patient has Horner Syndrome
- A study of side effects of Daytrana for a 21-year old man with ADHD. The patient has Heart Palpitations
- A study of drug interactions between Lexapro, Folic Acid, Bisoprolol Fumarate, Multaq, Aggrenox for a 47-year old woman with Depression, Poor Peripheral Circulation, Atrial Flutter, Stroke. The patient has Headache, Anger
- A study of side effects of Lexapro for a 20-year old woman with Depression. The patient has Shoulder Pain
Related drug interaction studies:
- Lexapro and Daytrana drug interactions (49 reports)
Drug effectiveness in real world:
- Daytrana for ADHD reported by 113 people (updated 3 days ago)
- Lexapro for Depression reported by 1,648 people (updated 4 hours ago)
Complete drug side effects:
- Adhd (74 drugs in 11,225 reports) (updated 16 hours ago)
- Depression (166 drugs in 22,759 reports) (updated 1 day ago)
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients are also considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.