Drug interactions between Dilaudid, Colace, Ibuprofen, Tylenol for a 42-year old man?
This is a personalized study of Dilaudid, Colace, Ibuprofen, Tylenol drug interactions for a 42 year old male patient who has Pain, Postoperative Constipation. The study is created by eHealthMe based on 567 male patients aged 42 (±5) who take the drugs and have drug interactions.
For patients like me, how are my drugs? On eHealthMe, you can research 300 million drug outcomes from FDA and social media. We use data reported since 1977 till to date. All studies are personalized to gender and age. Start now >>>
Information of the patient in this study:
Conditions: Pain, Postoperative Constipation
- Dilaudid - 2MG (hydromorphone hydrochloride): used for < 1 month
- Colace (docusate ): used for < 1 month
- Ibuprofen - 600MG (ibuprofen): used for < 1 month
- Tylenol (Mcneil Cons (acetaminophen): used for < 1 month
On Jan, 15, 2014: 567 males aged 37 (±5) who reported to have interactions when taking Dilaudid, Colace, Ibuprofen, Tylenol are studied
Most common interactions experienced by males aged 37 (±5) in the use of Dilaudid, Colace, Ibuprofen, Tylenol:
|Interaction||Number of reports|
|Arthralgia (joint pain)||83|
|Nausea (feeling of having an urge to vomit)||62|
|Fatigue (feeling of tiredness)||45|
|Headache (pain in head)||44|
Most common interactions experienced by males aged 37 (±5) in long term use of Dilaudid, Colace, Ibuprofen, Tylenol:
|Interaction||Number of reports|
|Hypercholesterolaemia (high levels of cholesterol in the blood)||10|
|Urinary Retention (the inability to completely or partially empty the bladder)||6|
|Acute Myocardial Infarction (acute heart attack)||6|
|Ventricular Tachycardia (rapid heartbeat that originates in one of the lower chambers (the ventricles) of the heart)||6|
|Fatigue (feeling of tiredness)||6|
|Gastritis (inflammation of stomach)||5|
|Gastrooesophageal Reflux Disease (stomach contents (food or liquid) leak backwards from the stomach into the oesophagus)||5|
|Hypotension (abnormally low blood pressure)||4|
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
You can also:
- Check symptoms: is your symptom caused by a drug or a condition?
- Write a review: share your experience
- Ask a question: ask patients like you a question
- Subscribe the study: get notified of updates
- Post a comment: or see what other people said about the study
Related drug interaction studies:
Drug effectiveness in real world:
- Dilaudid for Pain reported by 149 people (updated 20 hours ago)
- Colace for Postoperative Constipation reported by 4 people (updated 10 hours ago)
- Ibuprofen for Pain reported by 564 people (updated 7 hours ago)
- Tylenol for Pain reported by 259 people (updated 56 minutes ago)
Complete drug side effects:
Comments from related studies:
From this study (2 months ago):
From this study (3 months ago):
From this study (3 months ago):
Advil and naproxen NOT taken together. I alternate them.
One week ago had cervical fusion of C5-C6. Severe muscle pain started two days ago. Went to the emergency room and normal labs and normal urinalysis. Pain is all in my lower half. Starts in my pelvic floor and coccyx and extends to my ankles. Lower back, knees, groin, and calf muscles are severe.
This is one month postpartum. I have a list of symptoms that make it hard to deal with regular life. I had sore fingers and wrists and a rash on the palms of my hands and inside of forearms. Then the rash spread to the soles of my feet. Joint stiffness and pain in my knees, elbows, wrists and ankles. I took a topical cream for the rash on my arms and then it spread to legs, thighs, torso, neck . . . Now I have a sore throat, swollen glands. I tried ibuprofen and tylenol. to control pain, not bad, but stopped taking them because of the rashes.
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
- By Joe Ryan: Can predinsone cause kidney failure
i have Pemthigud and am being treated with Prednisone 60mg daily and ibprophen for pain. I could not urinate and now have a permanent catheter, all my teeth have been pulled, my feet are swollen and I am not geting better.
- By freaking out: Can any of these drugs cause a false positive marijuana drug test
can any of these cause a false positive for a drug test? I was told I tested positive for marijuana which I don't smoke or use.
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- By Boo Radly: Rocephin and levaquin drug interactions
I went to ER of local hospital because I was feeling puny, low energy for a while. I was on no meds, physical active all my life, yoga practiser, no crippling. I am late deafened, can speak clearly. This is a true case of attempted murder. I refused to admit myself after waiting 8 hours - I was refu ...
- By Mear: Hair loss with miralax
My hair started thinning out probably within a few weeks of starting Miralax on a daily basis. I continued taking it for approximately 6 months never thinking it was the Miralax. It being the only new drug I had been on, I looked on-line and immediately stopped taking it after seeing the side effect ...
- By Chelette: Understanding and living with cancer
After having one treatment of Gemzar, I had a sever reaction, which caused me to have many seizures. This caused me to developed PRES, which in turn has caused me to have brain damage.When I came out of my induced coma I did not know where I was, nor did I know who my family members were. I could no ...
Recent related drug studies:
- A study of drug interactions between Advil, Tylenol, Magnesium, Lunesta, Zoloft, Gabapentin, Naproxen for a patient with Pain In Limb, Fibromyalgia Syndrome, Chronic Insomnia, Anxiety And Stress.
- A study of drug interactions between Colace, Senna, Oxycodone And Acetaminophen, Dilaudid, Klonopin, Ambien, Valium for a patient with Constipation, Pain Management, Nerve Compression, Chronic Insomnia, Anxiety Disorder Due To A General Medical Condition. The patient has Muscle Pain (Muscle aches)
- A study of drug interactions between Tylenol, Ibuprofen, Diphenhydramine Hydrochloride Preservative Free, Synthroid for a patient with Carpal Tunnel Syndrome, Rash, Hypothyroidism. The patient has Pain - Wrist (Wrist pain), Swollen Glands, Rash (Rashes)
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients are also considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.