I am taking Dramamine, Aleve. What could cause Asthma?
This is a personalized study of Dramamine, Aleve drug interactions for a 41 year old female patient who has Motion Sickness, Painful menstrual periods. The study is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA and social media.
For patients like me, how are my drugs? On eHealthMe, you can research 200 million drug outcomes from FDA and social media since 1977. The results are personalized to your gender and age. Start now >>>
What are the drugs
Dramamine (latest outcomes) has active ingredients of dimenhydrinate. It is often used in motion sickness.
Aleve (latest outcomes) has active ingredients of naproxen sodium. It is often used in pain.
On Oct, 15, 2013: 0 female aged 37 (±5) who reported to have interactions when taking Dramamine, Aleve is studied
Information of the patient in this study:
Conditions: Motion Sickness, Painful menstrual periods
- Dramamine (dimenhydrinate): used for < 1 month
- Aleve (naproxen sodium): used for 1 - 6 months
Drug interactions have: most severe asthma
No reports are found. Please check back later.
You can also:
- check what causes your symptom: a drug or a condition
- have similar experience to share? Write a review
- ask a question to patients like you
- get notified of updates of this study
- post a comment
- request for more information from FDA
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
- By Behrad: My father is using symbicort turbuhaler because he has chronic bronchitis combined with very dirty weather which we have in our city. and now he is hiccuping ceaselessly and badly!
(for a 63 year old man who has Asthma, and takes Symbicort)
My father is 63 years old and he is using Symbicort Turbuhaler because he has chronic bronchitis which was combined with very dirty weather we have in our city and caused him almost suffocate. He quit smoking just recently and by the time he used Symbicort Turbuhaler, he is hiccuping! Now I want t ...
(Number of patients like Behrad: 1,321)
- By Joe: Does aleve counter act when combined with acupuncture
(for a 71 year old man who has Pain Around Hip After Stenosis Operation Verbr 3,4 5 ??, and takes Aleve)
Pain goes From lower back (operation side)down to right and around hip and then down right leg. Does anyone think I need another operation or recommend another MRI.
(Number of patients like Joe: 314)
- By Bilkiss: Can ventolin cause depressed cholinesterase level?
(for a 39 year old woman who has Asthma)
I am actually on Ventolin treatment and did cholinesterase test. Result is 65%
(Number of patients like Bilkiss: 1,085)
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- By Louise Swift: My reaction to talking sumatriptan for the first time.
(for a 16 year old girl who has Asthma, Migraines, Dizziness, Tightness In Chest, Difficulty Breathing, Confusion, Unable To Speak Or Swallow, Swollen Neck, Abdominal Pain, Unable To Walk, Neck Pain, Shaking Uncontrollably, Loss Of Feeling In Right Side, and takes Sumatriptan)
after 10 minutes of taking the sumatriptan tablet i got all of the symptoms i stated and from those i developed a rare movement disorder called 'Dystonia' that has affected my right foot making me unable to walk and my right hand making me unable to write.
(Number of patients like Louise Swift: 2,760)
- By MaryAAMeyer: Oxybutynin chloride and chest pain
(for a 68 year old woman who has Cellulitis And Clindamycin, Urge Incontinance, Hyperacidity, Beta-thalassemia Minor, Degenerative Joint Disease, Post-thyroidectomy, Non-cardiac Chest Pain, and takes Clindamycin Hydrochloride, Aspirin, Dimenhydrinate, Calcium, Loratadine, Omeprazole, Levothyroxine Sodium, Oxybutynin Chloride)
A urologist prescribed Vesicare (and Estrace cream) early in 2013 for urge incontinance. When hospitalized for cellulitis (never had it before) in May (2013), I took lots of I-V Clindamycin. The hospital had Ditropan on their formulary, and the urologist switched to it (it was cheaper)--and I con ...
(Number of patients like MaryAAMeyer: 8,581)
Related drug interaction studies:
- Dramamine and Aleve drug interactions (10 reports)
Drug effectiveness in real world:
- Dramamine for Motion Sickness reported by 25 people (updated 21 hours ago)
- Aleve for Painful Menstrual Periods reported by 15 people (updated 2 days ago)
In-depth study of side effects (who have it, when it happens and how):
- Asthma in Aleve reported by 102 people (updated 1 day ago)
Complete drug side effects:
- Motion Sickness (3 drugs in 40 reports) (updated 2 months ago)
- Painful Menstrual Periods (18 drugs in 151 reports) (updated 2 weeks ago)
Drugs associated with:
Conditions associated with:
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients are also considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.