Femara, Topamax for a 54-year old woman
This is a personalized study for a 54 year old female patient who has Breast Cancer Female, Migraine. The study is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 7 female patients aged 54 (±5) who take the same drugs from FDA and social media.
Get a free personalized report of your drugs: we study for you 352 million drug outcomes from FDA and social media. Start to use eHealthMe >>>
What are the drugs
Femara (what 8,670 Femara users reported?) has active ingredients of letrozole. It is used in breast cancer.
Topamax (what 24,523 Topamax users reported?) has active ingredients of topiramate. It is used in migraine.
What are the conditions
Breast cancer female (latest reports from 94,269 patients) can be treated by Tamoxifen Citrate, Arimidex, Femara.
Migraine (headache) (latest reports from 171,644 patients) can be treated by Topamax, Imitrex, Topiramate, Maxalt, Amitriptyline Hydrochloride, Propranolol Hydrochloride.
On Jul, 10, 2014: 7 females aged 49 (±5) who take Femara, Topamax are studied
Information of the patient in this study:
Conditions: Breast Cancer Female, Migraine
- Femara (letrozole): used for 6 - 12 months
- Topamax - 25MG (topiramate): used for < 1 month
eHealthMe real world results:
Drug effectiveness over time :
Most common drug interactions over time * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years||not specified|
|Mental Status Changes|
* Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
You can also:
- Subscribe the study: get notified of updates
- Post a comment: or see what other people said about the study
- Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who have Breast Cancer Female
- support group for people who have Migraine
- support group for people who take Femara
- support group for people who take Topamax
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
- Hi how long will the tingling and numbness from topamax last?
I was out of topamax for a few days and was waiting for my doc to refill my script. I found an old script in my cabinet about a year old. I usually take 3 so I only took two and now have tingling and numb feeling all over. How long will this take to subside?
- I increased my topamax to 400mg. daily 3 months ago, from 200mg., since then have been dealing w/ chronic constipation. need to use laxatives for movements. also notice more dry mouth on a daily basis
I have been on topamax 200mg. daily for more than 5yrs to control chronic migraines.We increased this 3 months to 400mg.daily (per my family MD) headaches were increasing.Since the increase I have been experincing alot of chronic constipation.I need to take laxatives, which is something I have rarel ...
- Wondering if long term use of topamax increases eyelid spasms/twitching
I have been on topamax 200-250mg q day for about 13 yrs and have noticed an increase in moderate amount of eyelid twitching. Obvious eyelid twitching. Usually both eyes and upper lids. I have increased my caffeine intake as well w energy drinks when I work and I was recently diagnosed w 3 bulging d ...
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Wheezing stopped after topamax sessesion
Wheezing noted by primary physician in this non-smoker. Stopped Topamax per doctor's instruction. 48 hours later was examined by physician and noted that wheezing stopped.
- Seizure disorder med problems
Velafaxine 150 mg. 1 per day. In process of switching from Topiramate 50 mg. 1 pill in morning & one at night (going off of this because of kidney stones) Was on this medication approximately 10 years. Lamotrigine 2 25mg pills in morning and 2 - 25 mg. pills at night. On the 3rd day of ...
- Review: could lyrica cause intracranial pressure increased?
One dose (75mg) caused severe head pain (increased intracranial pressure) and nausea.
Related drug interaction studies:
- Topamax and Femara drug interactions (38 reports)
Drug effectiveness in real world:
- Femara for Breast Cancer Female reported by 16 people (updated 3 days ago)
- Topamax for Migraine reported by 705 people (updated 3 hours ago)
Complete drug side effects:
- Breast Cancer Female (8 drugs in 95 reports) (updated 9 months ago)
- Migraine (127 drugs in 3,789 reports) (updated 3 hours ago)
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients are also considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.