A study for a 68-year old woman who takes Fioricet, Naproxen
Summary: 13 female patients aged 68 (±5) who take the same drugs are studied.
This is a personalized study for a 68 year old female patient who has Migraine. The study is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA and social media.
On Mar, 24, 2015: 13 females aged 63 (±5) who take Fioricet, Naproxen are studied
Information of the patient in this study:
Conditions: Migraine, Eye Irritation
- Fioricet (acetaminophen; butalbital; caffeine): used for 1 - 2 years
- Naproxen (naproxen): used for < 1 month
eHealthMe real world results:
Drug effectiveness over time :
Most common drug interactions over time * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years||not specified|
|n/a||n/a||n/a||n/a||Small Intestinal Stenosis||n/a||n/a||Gastric Ulcer|
|Blood Chloride Decreased||Muscle Spasms|
|Blood Sodium Decreased||Cerebrovascular Accident|
|Nausea||Small Intestinal Stenosis|
* Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
You can also:
- Check your drugs or symptoms
- Post a comment: or see what other people said about the study
- Join a related support group
Recent related drug studies (Check your drugs):
- A study of drug interactions between Restasis, Soma, Aspirin, Omeprazole, Levothroid, Naproxen, Amitriptyline Hydrochloride for a 57-year old woman with Double Vision, Muscle And Nerve Problems, Systemic, Gerd, Hypothyroidism, Osteoporosis, Nerve And Muscle Problem. The patient has Uti - Chronic Or Recurrent, Sjogren Syndrome, Enlarged Lymph Nodes, Adrenal Neoplasm, Cortisol Level, Nerve Problems, Muscle Cramps
- A study of side effects of Esgic for a 31-year old woman with Headache - Migraine With Aura. The patient has Swelling Of The Ankles - Feet - Legs
- A study of drug interactions between Motrin, Naprosyn for a 49-year old woman with Pelvic Pain. The patient has Weight Gain
- A study of side effects of Fioricet for a 29-year old woman with Headache. The patient has Itching
- A study of drug interactions between Doxycycline, Naproxen, Methocarbamol, Crestor, Lasix, Bi-sifrol, Cymbalta for a 63-year old woman with Infection, Inflammatory Pain, Muscle Relaxer, High Blood Cholesterol And Triglycerides, Edema, Restless Leg Syndrome, Depression. The patient has Itching, Rash On Leg And Arm, Severe Edema, Groin Pain
Related drug interaction studies:
- Fioricet and Naproxen drug interactions (167 reports)
Drug effectiveness in real world:
- Fioricet for Migraine reported by 151 people (updated 1 day ago)
Complete drug side effects:
- Migraine (130 drugs in 3,896 reports) (updated 5 days ago)
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients are also considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.