A study for a 60-year old man who takes Gabapentin, Ranexa
Summary: 10 male patients aged 60 (±5) who take the same drugs are studied.
This is a personalized study for a 60 year old male patient who has Seizures, Angina Pectoris. The study is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA and social media.
On Mar, 22, 2015: 10 males aged 54 (±5) who take Gabapentin, Ranexa are studied
Information of the patient in this study:
Conditions: Seizures, Angina Pectoris
- Gabapentin - 300MG (gabapentin): used for < 1 month
- Ranexa (ranolazine): used for < 1 month
eHealthMe real world results:
Drug effectiveness over time :
Most common drug interactions over time * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years||not specified|
|White Blood Cell Count Increased||Neuropathy Peripheral|
|Blood Glucose Increased||Spinal Osteoarthritis|
|Abdominal Distension||Hypertensive Heart Disease|
* Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
You can also:
- Check your drugs or symptoms
- Post a comment: or see what other people said about the study
- Join a related support group
You are not alone! Join a related support group:
- support group for people who have Angina Pectoris
- support group for people who have Seizures
- support group for people who take Gabapentin
- support group for people who take Ranexa
Recent related drug studies (Check your drugs):
- A study of side effects of Gabapentin for a 68-year old man with Neuropathy. The patient has Inflammation
- A study of side effects of Gabapentin for a 60-year old woman with Neuropathy.
- A study of drug interactions between Neurontin, Mobic for a 31-year old man with Spinal Cord Compression. The patient has Nerve Pain
- A study of drug interactions between Gabapentin, Zoloft for a 64-year old woman with Neuropathy, Depression. The patient has Sweating, Shaking Palsy, Diahhrea, Panic Attack
- A study of side effects of Gabapentin for a 40-year old man with Pain - Back. The patient has Back Pain - Low
Related drug interaction studies:
- Ranexa and Gabapentin drug interactions (115 reports)
Drug effectiveness in real world:
- Gabapentin for Seizures reported by 16 people (updated 2 days ago)
- Ranexa for Angina Pectoris reported by 23 people (updated 5 days ago)
Complete drug side effects:
- Angina Pectoris (14 drugs in 106 reports) (updated 5 months ago)
- Seizures (41 drugs in 1,133 reports) (updated 7 days ago)
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients are also considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.