Hydromorphone Hydrochloride, Tramadol for a 73-year old man
Summary: 30 male patients aged 73 (±5) who take the same drugs are studied.
This is a personalized study for a 73 year old male patient who has Pain. The study is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA and social media.
What are the drugs
Hydromorphone hydrochloride (latest outcomes from 1,296 users) has active ingredients of hydromorphone hydrochloride. It is often used in pain.
Tramadol (latest outcomes from 41,482 users) has active ingredients of tramadol hydrochloride. It is often used in pain.
What are the conditions
Pain can be treated by Tramadol Hydrochloride, Percocet, Vicodin, Hydrocodone Bitartrate And Acetaminophen, Ibuprofen, Norco. (view latest reports from 280,210 patients)
On Nov, 12, 2014: 30 males aged 69 (±5) who take Hydromorphone Hydrochloride, Tramadol are studied
Information of the patient in this study:
- Hydromorphone Hydrochloride - 2MG (hydromorphone hydrochloride)
eHealthMe real world results:
Comparison with this patient's adverse outcomes:
|Interaction||Number of reports on eHealthMe|
|Tramadol||The drug has been added in the study. Outcomes of the drug mix are shown.|
Drug effectiveness over time :
Most common drug interactions over time * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years||not specified|
|Renal Failure (kidney dysfunction)||n/a||n/a||n/a||Anorgasmia (type of sexual dysfunction in which a person cannot achieve orgasm, even with adequate stimulation)||n/a||n/a||Pericarditis (inflammation of the pericardium)|
|Thrombocytopenia (decrease of platelets in blood)||Renal Failure (kidney dysfunction)|
|Sepsis (a severe blood infection that can lead to organ failure and death)||Pneumonia|
|Hypertensive Crisis||Pulmonary Oedema (fluid accumulation in the lungs)|
|Pulmonary Embolism (blockage of the main artery of the lung)||Oedema Peripheral (superficial swelling)|
|Thrombocytopenic Purpura (a bleeding disorder in which the immune system destroys platelets)||Klebsiella Infection|
|Haematoma (collection of blood outside the blood vessels)||Pseudomonal Bacteraemia (p. aeruginosa cause of bacterial infections of the blood)|
|Escherichia Bacteraemia (presence of bacteria escherichia coli in the blood)|
|Agitation (state of anxiety or nervous excitement)|
* Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
You can also:
- Check your drugs or symptoms
- Subscribe the study: get notified of updates
- Post a comment: or see what other people said about the study
- Join a related mobile support group
You are not alone! Join a related mobile support group:
- support group for people who have Pain
- support group for people who take Hydromorphone Hydrochloride
- support group for people who take Tramadol
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- I'm interested in your study on anastrozole. i'm taking it and have so many side effects all in the form of pain. tylenol doesn't help and i can't take nsaids. i've only been on it for three months.
(Asked by a 69 year old woman who has Pain, and takes Anastrozole)
I have bad knee pain, trouble walking, standing, due to pain. Stiff neck. Headache. I live in two story home and stairs are painful to climb. I care for my 97 year old mother and I'm extremely crabby with her. I also work (necessarily) for three hours a day but not every day. I've been on the Anastr ...
- Anyone develop burning mouth syndrome taking exalgo
(Asked by a 55 year old woman who has Burning Mouth Syndrome ??, and takes Exalgo)
started on ER meds for pain in jan 2014; stomach pain; continued trying diff ones; got to exalgo 8mg thought had sore throat and med didn't work ; went to 12 mg and gums bleeding, swollen, mouth burning has yet to stop since beginning of aug 2014. anyone experience similar and resolutions???
- My father take xeloda and have muscle pain which drug he can take ?
(Asked by a 70 year old man who has Pain, and takes Xeloda )
My father have secum adenocarcinoma and remove them with surgery now he take xeloda 500 2pill morning and 2 pill night but he had muscle pain.
- Can rituxan cause bipolar disorder?
(Asked by a 64 year old woman who has Rheumatoid Arthritis, Bipolar Disorder, and takes Depakote, Cyclobenzaprine Hydrochloride, Hydromorphone Hydrochloride, Abilify)
recently started rituxan. Now have bipolar disorder. Could there be any connection?
- Can i take bromfed dm with subutex
(Asked by a 44 year old woman who has Chronic Sinus Infection, Pain)
I take subutex 8 me for pain. My dr. Prescribed bromfed DM for a Sinus Infection. Can I take bromfed DM with subutex?
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Sepsis hallucinations misdiagnosed
(Posted by a 69 year old woman who has I, Osteoarthritis, Chronic Pain, Scar-tissue Adhesions, Bowel Blockage, Sepsis, Sepsis Hallucinations, and takes Clonazepam, Dilaudid)
I was admitted to the hospital at 10 p.m., with a total bowel blockage caused by scar-tissue adhesions. I had first gone to the ER at 3 a.m. that morning, but the ER doc misdiagnosed my condition as constipation. I was in extreme pain and also too weak to tell my husband when he first came home t ...
- I take ambien and morphine to help me sleep at night
(Posted by a 82 year old woman who has Pain, Chronic Insomnia)
I have had insomnia for 40 years. It began with menopause. At that time I was healthy and very active, I played tennis three times a week, I was a mother and a housewife and a teacher. When the insomnia began I had no pain. I'm 82 now and I have had continuous all over body pain for 5 years. N ...
- Trinesha white need medical care advice on if it is possible to mix two medicine together
(Posted by a 32 year old woman who has Sickle Cell Anaemia With Crisis, and takes Pentoxifylline, Dilaudid)
Can they be able to mix trinesha white need medical care advice on if it is possible to mix two medicine together
- Are fm and premature menopause linked
(Posted by a 33 year old woman who has Fibromyalgia, Fatigue, Obesity, Pain, Hot Flush)
I was diagnosed with Fibromyalgia at 17. I coped really well with it until I tragically lost my sister, met and married my husband and had a child all in one year. The trauma and also overload of emotions including PND seemed to ramp up all my symptoms. I do not work, I am a SAHM to 3. I rest as oft ...
- Hair loss with miralax
(Posted by a 53 year old woman who has Pain Management, CRPS, and takes Miralax)
My hair started thinning out probably within a few weeks of starting Miralax on a daily basis. I continued taking it for approximately 6 months never thinking it was the Miralax. It being the only new drug I had been on, I looked on-line and immediately stopped taking it after seeing the side effect ...
Related drug interaction studies:
Drug effectiveness in real world:
- Hydromorphone Hydrochloride for Pain reported by 71 people (updated 2 days ago)
Complete drug side effects:
Hydromorphone Hydrochloride side effects reported by 1,098 people (updated 4 weeks ago)
Hydromorphone Hydrochloride side effects reported by 1,098 people (updated 4 weeks ago)
- Pain (218 drugs in 10,212 reports) (updated 2 days ago)
Recent related drug studies (Check your drugs):
- A study of drug interactions between Xifaxan, Lidocaine, Vitamin D, Nasonex, Vitamin B12, Zenpep, Zomig, Nuvaring, Lorazepam, Tizanidine Hydrochloride, Propranolol Hydrochloride, Dilaudid, Fentanyl-25, Phenergan for a patient with Small Bowel Bacterial Overgrowth, Abdominal Pain, Vitamin D Decreased, Allergic Sinusitis, Anaemia Vitamin B12 Deficiency, Pancreas Transplant Rejection, Migraine, Birth Control, Anxiety Disorder, Neck Injury, Hypertension, Pain - Abdomen, Postoperative Adhesion, Nausea Postoperative. The patient has Abdominal Bloating, Small Bowel Bacterial Overgrowth, Insomnia, Fatigue - Chronic, Migraine, Joint Stiffness, Diarrhoea Post-operative, Reflux Gastritis, Neck Pain, Abdominal Pain, Chest Tightness, Sore Throat, Cough, Nausea Post-operative, Malaise, Chills, Night Sweats, Fever
- A study of drug interactions between Xifaxan, Lidocaine, Vitamin D, Nasonex, Vitamin B12, Zenpep, Zomig, Nuvaring, Lorazepam, Tizanidine Hydrochloride, Propranolol Hydrochloride, Dilaudid, Fentanyl-25, Phenergan for a patient with Small Bowel Bacterial Overgrowth, Abdominal Pain, Vitamin D Decreased, Allergic Sinusitis, Anaemia Vitamin B12 Deficiency, Pancreas Transplant Rejection, Migraine, Birth Control, Anxiety Disorder, Neck Injury, Hypertension, Pain - Abdomen, Postoperative Adhesion, Nausea Postoperative. The patient has Iron Deficiency Anaemia, Abdominal Bloating, Small Bowel Bacterial Overgrowth, Insomnia, Fatigue - Chronic, Migraine, Joint Stiffness, Diarrhoea Post-operative, Reflux Gastritis, Neck Pain, Abdominal Pain, Chest Tightness, Sore Throat, Cough, Nausea Post-operative, Malaise, Chills, Night Sweats, Fever
Comments: History of comets Pancreas divisum, chronic & recurrent acute pancreatitis, gastric bile reflux 20+ ERCP/panc stents/sphincterotomies Numerous hospitalizations Cholecystectomy, appendectomy Total Pancretectomy with auto islet cell transplant/splenectomy Sub colectomy (80% of colon removed) Ro ...
- A study of drug interactions between Depo-provera, Effexor, Benadryl, Compazine, Phenergan, Zonegran, Dilaudid, Butorphanol Tartrate, Marinol, Ambien, Xanax, Ativan for a patient with Birth Control, Cyclic Vomiting Syndrome, Insomnia. The patient has Nausea And Vomiting
Comments: Episodes can last 36-48 hours with medications. Without the meds the episode must run its course which can be up the 30-45 days;
- A study of drug interactions between Metronidazole, Cephalothin, Ceftriaxone, Morphine, Hydromorphone Hydrochloride, Haloperidol for a patient with Pneumonia Bacterial, Pneumonia, Pain, Delirium.
Comments: Has COPD, CHF, pleural effusion, renal insufficiency, hypoxia, myeloproliferative disorder (without acute transformationn), malnutrition and pneumonia.
- A study of drug interactions between Probiotic, Vitamin D, Baclofen, Gabapentin, Hydromorphone Hydrochloride, Synthroid for a patient with Irritable Bowel Syndrome, Vitamin D Decreased, Pelvic Discomfort, Lumbar Spinal Stenosis, Chronic Low Back, Low Thyroid. The patient has Degenerative Joint Disease, Scoliosis, Anal Stenosis, Arthritis
Comments: five weeks ago I received Botox injections for my chronic low back pain....now I can hardly stand up straight and walk...the chiropractor says that my pelvis is now severely tipped...this has just happened since the Botox injection s
Common symptoms:Men of age 60+ with Pain:
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients are also considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.