Hydroxyzine Pamoate, Oxycodone for a 64-year old woman
This is a personalized study for a 64 year old female patient who has Hives. The study is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 2 female patients aged 64 (±5) who take the same drugs from FDA and social media.
What are the drugs
Hydroxyzine pamoate (latest outcomes from 1,002 users) has active ingredients of hydroxyzine pamoate. It is often used in stress and anxiety.
Oxycodone (latest outcomes from 27,265 users) has active ingredients of oxycodone hydrochloride. It is often used in pain.
What are the conditions
Hives (latest reports from 581 patients) can be treated by Zyrtec, Benadryl, Prednisone, Xyzal, Atarax, Allegra.
On Nov, 26, 2014: 2 females aged 64 (±5) who take Hydroxyzine Pamoate, Oxycodone are studied
Information of the patient in this study:
- Hydroxyzine Pamoate - EQ 25MG HCL (hydroxyzine pamoate)
eHealthMe real world results:
Comparison with this patient's adverse outcomes:
|Interaction||Number of reports on eHealthMe|
|Oxycodone||The drug has been added in the study. Outcomes of the drug mix are shown.|
Drug effectiveness over time :
Most common drug interactions over time * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years||not specified|
|Nephrosclerosis (hardening of the kidney due to renovascular disease)|
|Stupor (lack of critical cognitive function and level of consciousness)|
|Renal Failure Acute (rapid kidney dysfunction)|
|Neurogenic Bladder (the normal function of the bladder is to store and empty urine in a coordinated, controlled fashion)|
|Hypotension (abnormally low blood pressure)|
|Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (a progressive disease that makes it hard to breathe)|
* Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
You can also:
- Check your drugs or symptoms
- Subscribe the study: get notified of updates
- Post a comment: or see what other people said about the study
- Join a related mobile support group
You are not alone! Join a related mobile support group:
- support group for people who have Hives
- support group for people who take Hydroxyzine Pamoate
- support group for people who take Oxycodone
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Low dose of hydroxyzine 20mg daily
(Asked by a 80 year old man who has Hives Treatment, and takes Hydroxyzine)
is tardive dyskinesia at low doses of hydroxyzine 20mg daily rare or not happened
- How long before atenolol caused angioedema
(Asked by a 77 year old woman who has Angioedema, Hives, and takes Atenolol)
I was taking lisonpril when I had an episode of angioedema that required transport to emergency room. Doctor switch me to altenolol September 17th. Started atenolol on September 18th. developed Hives, prescribed presnisone and benadral. stopped after 10 days, the hives came back and last night a sl ...
- Is there cobalt in nuvaring?
(Asked by a 35 year old woman who has Hives, and takes Nuvaring)
I have a cobalt allergy and am still breaking out in hives. Trying to figure out if there is cobalamine present in Nuvaring.
- Is skin peeling/cracking/flaking common with use of clundamycin hydro?
(Asked by a 34 year old woman who has Cellulitis Staphylococcal, Celiac Disease - Nutritional Considerations, Peanut Allergy, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Fibromyalgia, Mental Illness, Attention Deficit/hyperactivity Disorder, and takes Clindamycin Hydrochloride, Sertraline, Lamictal, Adderall 30, Baclofen, Hydroxyzine Pamoate)
I was diagnosed with cellulitis staph in my left thumb 2 weeks ago, half way through taking clindamycin hydrochloride my right thumb and forefinger started to crack/flake/peel and its slowly peeling further down my fingers and on to the other fingers. the left thumb with the cellulitis is only peel ...
- Hives related to atrial fibrillation
(Asked by a 85 year old woman who has Hives, Itching, Lightheadedness - Fainting, and takes Metoprolol Tartrate, Glyburide, Amlodipine, Aspirin, Pioglitazone)
after eating and sometime activity, I get flushed and I start itching in my scalp which progresses to my whole body, then I break out in hives get lightheaded and sometimes nauseated then will eventually pass out if I do not lay down. I have been told I go into Afib. But I have worn a monitor and ...
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Allergic to ivp dye bad reaction to pyridium
(Posted by a 52 year old woman who has Hives, and takes Pyridium)
I am allergic to IVP dye (Iodine) I had discovered this over 20 years ago when I had kidney stones and was injected with the IVP. I was asked beforehand if I was allergic to shellfish and told them I didn't know since at the time I had never eaten seafood. After the injected me and walked out of the ...
Related drug interaction studies:
- Oxycodone and Hydroxyzine Pamoate drug interactions (118 reports)
Drug effectiveness in real world:
- Hydroxyzine Pamoate for Hives reported by 5 people (updated 2 days ago)
Complete drug side effects:
Hydroxyzine Pamoate side effects reported by 814 people (updated 1 week ago)
Hydroxyzine Pamoate side effects reported by 814 people (updated 1 week ago)
- Hives (27 drugs in 250 reports) (updated 1 month ago)
Recent related drug studies (Check your drugs):
- A study of drug interactions between Ibuprofen, Famotidine, Calcium Carbonate, Potassium Gluconate, Magnesium, Biotin, Bupropion Hydrochloride, Hydrochlorothiazide, Verapamil Hydrochloride, Sertraline, Trazodone Hydrochloride, Hydroxyzine Pamoate for a patient with Pain, Gerd, Osteopenia, Low Blood Potassium, Recurrent Leg Pain And Cramping, Fingernail Flaking, Chronic Depression, Swelling Of The Ankles - Feet - Legs, High Blood Pressure, Insomnia, Anxiety. The patient has Cough
Comments: I have a cough that strangles me. Had this once before as a side effect to a drug. I just started a higher dose of bupropion. Could this be the problem or any of the other drugs I take?
- A study of drug interactions between Hydroxyzine Pamoate, Pepcid Complete, Sertraline, Clonidine, Vyvanse for a patient with Panic Disorder Without Agoraphobia, Acid Reflux, Depression, Insomnia Related To Another Mental Condition, Add. The patient has Bruxism, Muscle Twitching, Appetite - Decreased, Weight Fluctuation, Insomnia Exacerbated
Comments: Vyvanse is my most recently prescribed ADD medication, but I have been on various other prescriptions since the age of 9. (Adderall at first for a short time [< 1 month], stopped because it caused severe panic attacks; Concerta in increasing doses over the next 5 years, but never more than 72mg; Vyv ...
- A study of drug interactions between Hydroxyzine Pamoate, Synthroid for a patient with Sleep Disorder Due To General Medical Condition, Insomnia Type, Hypothyroidism. The patient has Irritable Bowel Syndrome, Myofascial Pain Syndrome, Fibromyalgia Syndrome, Tinnitus, Autoimmune Disorder
Comments: Synthroid 112 mg has added red color AND SUGAR.I am allergic to red. Changed to 2x50 and 1/2 of 25 mg. STILL SUGARS IS VERY BOTHERING. Hydroxyzie was very effective for controlling allergies and help with sleep. Tinnitus is most bothering during the day, less in the morning. I am not steady, have e ...
- A study of drug interactions between Clonazepam, Gabapentin, Premarin, Simvastatin, Albuterol Sulfate, Hydroxyzine Pamoate, Lamotrigine, Bupropion Hydrochloride for a patient with Anxiety And Stress, Diabetic Foot, Post Menopause, High Blood Cholesterol And Triglycerides, Copd, Diabetic Autonomic Neuropathy, Schizophreniform Disorder, Depression. The patient has Stomach Ulcer
Comments: unknown if due to Rx or stress from being a teacher (with four/five different classes)
- A study of side effects of Hydroxyzine Pamoate for a patient with Sleepy. The patient has Sexual Problems Overview
Comments: I am having problems having sex.
Common symptoms:Women of age 60+ with Hives:
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients are also considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.