Robaxin-750, Tylenol, Ibuprofen for a 45-year old man
This is a personalized study for a 45 year old male patient who has Muscle Spasms, Pain relief by acupuncture. The study is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 5 male patients aged 45 (±5) who take the same drugs from FDA and social media.
What are the drugs
Robaxin-750 (latest outcomes from 219 users) has active ingredients of methocarbamol. It is often used in muscle spasms.
Tylenol (latest outcomes from 55,612 users) has active ingredients of acetaminophen. It is often used in pain.
Ibuprofen (latest outcomes from 61,582 users) has active ingredients of ibuprofen. It is often used in pain.
What are the conditions
Muscle spasms (muscle contraction) (latest reports from 350,406 patients) can be treated by Flexeril, Baclofen, Cyclobenzaprine Hydrochloride, Soma, Zanaflex, Valium.
Pain relief by acupuncture (latest reports from 1,474,327 patients) can be treated by Percocet, Tramadol Hydrochloride, Vicodin, Hydrocodone Bitartrate And Acetaminophen, Ibuprofen, Oxycontin.
On Nov, 1, 2014: 5 males aged 40 (±5) who take Robaxin-750, Tylenol, Ibuprofen are studied
Information of the patient in this study:
Conditions: Muscle Spasms, Pain relief by acupuncture
- Robaxin-750 (methocarbamol): used for 2 - 5 years
- Tylenol (Mcneil Cons (acetaminophen): used for 2 - 5 years
- Ibuprofen - 200MG (ibuprofen): used for 2 - 5 years
eHealthMe real world results:
Drug effectiveness over time :
Most common drug interactions over time * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years||not specified|
|Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus|
* Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
You can also:
- Check your drugs or symptoms
- Subscribe the study: get notified of updates
- Post a comment: or see what other people said about the study
- Join a related mobile support group
You are not alone! Join a related mobile support group:
- support group for people who have Muscle Spasms
- support group for people who have Pain Relief By Acupuncture
- support group for people who take Ibuprofen
- support group for people who take Robaxin-750
- support group for people who take Tylenol
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Can any of these drugs cause a false positive marijuana drug test
(Asked by a 43 year old man who has Ibs, Acid Reflux, and takes Doxycycline Hyclate, Diphenoxylate Hydrochloride W/ Atropine Sulfate, Pantoprazole, Ibuprofen, Motrin, Advil)
can any of these cause a false positive for a drug test? I was told I tested positive for marijuana which I don't smoke or use.
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Wheezing stopped after topamax sessesion
(Posted by a 62 year old woman who has Meniere's Disease, Fibromyalgia Syndrome, Migraines, and takes Fexofenadine Hydrochloride)
Wheezing noted by primary physician in this non-smoker. Stopped Topamax per doctor's instruction. 48 hours later was examined by physician and noted that wheezing stopped.
- Bone pain localized to poison ivy rash
(Posted by a 41 year old woman who has Itching, Swelling, Inflammation Localised, Bone Pain Or Tenderness, Poison Ivy - Oak - Sumac Rash, and takes Neem Oil, Rhus Tox, Acetaminophen, Aleve)
I am having a moderate to strong reaction to poison ivy exposure. I have a localized rash with blistering, swelling and inflammation similar to cellulitis. The rash has been progressing for about a week. The blisters are not weeping or oozing. The area is cleaned daily with neem oil soap. Coincid ...
- Xanax bed wetting will it stop and do i wear diapers or die
(Posted by a 48 year old man who has Bedwetting, Confusion, Bone And Joint Pain, Adjustment Disorder With Mixed Anxiety And Depressed Mood, Depression Suicidal, Backaches And Stress, and takes Xanax, Acetaminophen, Wellbutrin, Methadone Hydrochloride, Norco)
I am on the very edge of crazy. So starting this is pushing ne way over. I'm 49 for crap sakes. I am so tired of the pain in my body and I am just tired, this is the last slap I can't anymore. Naturally alcohol I am sure is just about the end game along with cuts. Just want to bleed out and not hur ...
- Losartan cause deep vein thrombosis
(Posted by a 47 year old woman who has Anemia, Knee Pain, Back Pain, Knee Injury - Meniscus, Back Injury, High Blood Pressure, Chronic Dvt , and takes Methocarbamol, Warfarin Sodium, Clonidine, Atenolol)
have had two knee surgeries ,a lumbar decompression, after this three surgeries start taken Losartan potassium and two months later have had a lumbar fusion after this I suffered a Deep Vein Thrombosis, continues taken Losartan for more of year and half, I notice is a bad combination when my ...
- Penicillin vk induced drowsiness
(Posted by a 28 year old man who has Pain - Ear, and takes Acetaminophen, Penicillin-vk)
I have been taking Penicillin VK and Acetaminophen for a severe pain I had been feeling in my ear. It's been 48 hours since I started taking them. Within the first 24 hours the pain had calmed down and I was feeling normal. However, since day 2 started, I have been feeling really drowsy. I keep fall ...
Related drug interaction studies:
- Ibuprofen and Tylenol drug interactions (13,202 reports)
Drug effectiveness in real world:
- Robaxin-750 for Muscle Spasms reported by 14 people (updated 2 days ago)
- Tylenol for Pain Relief By Acupuncture reported by 279 people (updated 5 hours ago)
- Ibuprofen for Pain Relief By Acupuncture reported by 470 people (updated 5 hours ago)
Complete drug side effects:
- Muscle Spasms (25 drugs in 1,008 reports) (updated 6 days ago)
- Pain Relief By Acupuncture (218 drugs in 10,212 reports) (updated 5 hours ago)
Recent related drug studies (Check your drugs):
- A study of drug interactions between Wellbutrin Sr, Ibuprofen for a patient with Delusional Depression, Pain - Tooth Or Teeth. The patient has Skin Rash
Comments: Have a broken tooth and have devolved a bad skin rash all over my body.
- A study of drug interactions between Famotidine, Prednisone, Vitamin D, B Complex Vitamin, Proair Hfa, Flonase, Acetaminophen, Mucinex, Loratadine, Carafate, Flovent, Ipratropium Bromide, Lovenox for a patient with Hiatal Hernia, Pulmonary Congestion, Lung Squamous Cell Carcinoma Stage Iv, Deficiency Anaemia, Shortness Of Breath, Runny Nose, Pain, Lung/pulmonary Congestion, Esophagitis, Lung Cancer - Non-small Cell, Emphysema, Blood Clots. The patient has Runny Nose, Upper Respiratory Tract Congestion, Malignant Pleural Effusion
Comments: Not sure what to use & not use. Conflicting resources.congestion seems to all come from running nose.
- A study of side effects of Ibuprofen for a patient with Pain - Back. The patient has Pain - Back
Comments: Today is 11-15-14 and on 11-13-14 I had a mirena iud placed 6weeks postpartum. About 2hours after my mid to lower back started hurting. I tried stretching and got no relief. Is it possible that the iud is causing this pain?
- A study of side effects of Paracetamol for a patient with Headache. The patient has Dark Circles Under Eyes
Comments: i suffer with rynaurds syndrome
- A study of drug interactions between Paracetamol, Aspirin, Zoloft for a patient with Arthritis, Blood Thinner, Depression. The patient has Hypothermia
Comments: Body temp ranges between 34.1 to 35.7C sessions of shivering
Common symptoms:Men of age 40-49 with Muscle Spasms:
- Depression (62 reports)
- Weakness (54 reports)
- Pain (45 reports)
- Stress and anxiety (44 reports)
- Nausea (44 reports)
- Fatigue (37 reports)
- Back pain (34 reports)
- Tremor (34 reports)
- Memory loss (33 reports)
- Multiple sclerosis relapse (30 reports)
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients are also considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.