A study for a 30-year old woman who takes Coumadin, Imodium
Summary: 23 female patients aged 30 (±5) who take the same drugs are studied.
This is a personalized study for a 30 year old female patient who has Deep Vein Thrombosis, Diarrhea. The study is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA and social media.
On Mar, 4, 2015: 23 females aged 24 (±5) who take Coumadin, Imodium are studied
Information of the patient in this study:
Conditions: Deep Vein Thrombosis, Diarrhea
- Coumadin (warfarin sodium): used for < 1 month
- Imodium (loperamide hydrochloride): used for < 1 month
eHealthMe real world results:
Drug effectiveness over time :
Most common drug interactions over time * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years||not specified|
|n/a||n/a||n/a||n/a||n/a||n/a||n/a||Nausea (feeling of having an urge to vomit)|
|Condition Aggravated (worse condition)|
|Pulmonary Hypertension (increase in blood pressure in the lung artery)|
|Hypotension (abnormally low blood pressure)|
* Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
You can also:
- Check your drugs or symptoms
- Post a comment: or see what other people said about the study
- Join a related support group
You are not alone! Join a related support group:
- support group for people who have Deep Vein Thrombosis
- support group for people who have Diarrhea
- support group for people who take Coumadin
- support group for people who take Imodium
Recent related drug studies (Check your drugs):
- A study of drug interactions between Lisinopril, Warfarin Sodium, Trazodone Hydrochloride, Lamotrigine, Adderall Xr 15 for a 52-year old woman with High Blood Pressure, Sleep Phase Rhythm Disturbance, Exhaustion, Fatigue, Lethargy, Tiredness, Weariness. The patient has High Blood Pressure, Swelling Of The Face, Water Retention
- A study of side effects of Warfarin Sodium for a 67-year old man with Atrial Fibrillation. The patient has Nausea
- A study of side effects of Warfarin Sodium for a 49-year old man with Mvr. The patient has Tegretol
- A study of side effects of Warfarin Sodium for a 55-year old woman with Blood Clots. The patient has Eye Pain, Iron Deficiency Anaemia, Headache
- A study of side effects of Warfarin Sodium for a 68-year old woman with Atrial Fibrillation. The patient has Pain Exacerbated
Related drug interaction studies:
- Coumadin and Imodium drug interactions (1,287 reports)
Drug effectiveness in real world:
- Coumadin for Deep Vein Thrombosis reported by 235 people (updated 4 hours ago)
- Imodium for Diarrhea reported by 82 people (updated 3 days ago)
Complete drug side effects:
- Deep Vein Thrombosis (13 drugs in 650 reports) (updated 16 hours ago)
- Diarrhea (20 drugs in 366 reports) (updated 3 days ago)
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients are also considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.