LORAZEPAM, Flomax for a 47-year old man
This is a study of LORAZEPAM, Flomax for a 47 year old male patient who has Anxiety, Kidney stones. The study is created by eHealthMe based on 59 male patients aged 47 (±5) who take the drugs from FDA and social media.
How are my drugs for patients like me? On eHealthMe, you can research 300 million drug outcomes from FDA and social media. All studies are personalized to gender and age. Start now, it's anonymous, simple & free >>>
On Mar, 8, 2014: 59 males aged 42 (±5) who reported to have interactions when taking LORAZEPAM, Flomax are studied
Information of the patient in this study:
Conditions: Anxiety, Kidney stones
- LORAZEPAM (lorazepam): used for 1 - 6 months
- Flomax (tamsulosin hydrochloride): used for < 1 month
eHealthMe real world results:
Most common interactions experienced by males aged 42 (±5) in the use of LORAZEPAM, Flomax:
|Interaction||Number of reports|
|Pain In Jaw||24|
|Nausea (feeling of having an urge to vomit)||23|
|Fatigue (feeling of tiredness)||20|
Most common interactions experienced by males aged 42 (±5) in long term use of LORAZEPAM, Flomax:
|Interaction||Number of reports|
How effective are the drugs for males aged 42 (±5):
|not at all||somewhat||moderate||high||very high|
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
You can also:
- Check symptoms: is your symptom caused by a drug or a condition?
- Write a review: share your experience
- Ask a question: ask patients like you a question
- Subscribe the study: get notified of updates
- Post a comment: or see what other people said about the study
Related drug interaction studies:
- Lorazepam and Flomax drug interactions (929 reports)
Drug effectiveness in real world:
- Lorazepam for Anxiety reported by 843 people (updated 5 hours ago)
- Flomax for Kidney Stones reported by 20 people (updated 23 hours ago)
Complete drug side effects:
- Anxiety (147 drugs in 13,740 reports) (updated 8 hours ago)
- Kidney Stones (13 drugs in 130 reports) (updated 2 weeks ago)
Comments from related studies:
From this study (1 year ago):
my main concern is the erectile dysfunction, which appeared soon after starting Cymbalta and Oxybutynin, the othercomplaints are, I believe, related to the ARV's
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
- I am experiencing difficulty in breathing and shortness of breath. i have been taking zyrtec . omeprazole and flomax for the past 5 years. has anyone experience this with any of these medication ?
I have had catscan of long and checked my heart and every test you can imagine , and doctors can't find the reason.I have had the shortness of breath for about 4 month now .
- What has been the overall treatment plan for people suffering from champix/chantix side effects?
I took Champix for the full 12 weeks prescribed. While taking Champix I was happier than I've ever been, it was like a revelation, I had it all figured out and wanted everyone around me to be happy. I quit smoking on my quit date, no cravings, etc. That part worked. I had a couple episodes of ju ...
- Is taking 1.5 or 2 mg lorazepam while on suboxone dangerous, suboxone is being used for opaite dependence and pain and lorazepam is used for anxiety
I am taking about 20 to 22 MG of suboxone a day but I also take 2 mg of Lorazepam a day for anxiety, is it dangerous to do so. I do not exceed the doses mentioned at all.
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Nasalcrom caused potential anxiety attacks
I have a sinus infection that did not go away with a ten day course of Cefuroxime. I went back to the doctor and was subscribed a two week course of Cefuroxime, plus Montelukast for allergy, and NasalCrom for inflamed sinuses. Since I began the NasalCrom, I have been experiencing anxiety attacks. ...
- Horrible vivid nightmares
was prescribed lorazepam for panic attacks. it finally dawned on me at 5:15 a.m. what was going on. every time I took this drug I had the most vivid horrible nightmare.it woke me up and could not go back to sleep. my husband got up with me and was scared for me. he is sitting up with me because I ...
- Ocd / anxiety sufferer
I have the following 'fake' symptoms because of my OCD/anxiety: - neck stiffness - headaches - scalp pain - confusion - memory problems
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients are also considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.