This is a real world study of Lamictal, Valium, Zyprexa drug interactions. The study is created by eHealthMe based on 105 reports from FDA.
Do you have chronic disease and take multiple drugs? eHealthMe can monitor your drugs and notify you when there are serious drug reactions detected. Our original studies have been used on premier medical publications. The monitor will be personalized to your gender and age. Start now
What are the drugs
Lamictal has active ingredients of lamotrigine. It is used in bipolar disorder, epilepsy, bipolar i disorder, bipolar ii disorder, depression, mood swings.
Valium has active ingredients of diazepam. It is used in stress and anxiety, generalized anxiety disorder, muscle spasms, insomnia, muscle relaxant therapy, sleep disorder.
Zyprexa has active ingredients of olanzapine. It is used in bipolar disorder, depression, bipolar i disorder, stress and anxiety, schizophrenia, psychosis.
On May, 1, 2013: 105 people who reported to have interactions when taking Lamictal, Valium, Zyprexa are studied
Information of the patient in this study:
Drug interactions have: Bradycardia Foetal, Drug Exposure During Pregnancy, Foetal Growth Retardation, Premature Baby
eHealthMe real world results:
For people in general (regardless of gender or age):
Comparison with this patient's adverse outcomes:(click on each outcome to view in-depth analysis, incl. how people recovered)
|Interaction||Number of reports|
|Bradycardia Foetal||4 (3.81%)|
|Drug Exposure During Pregnancy||12 (11.43%)|
|Foetal Growth Retardation||2 (1.90%)|
|Premature Baby||6 (5.71%)|
Most common interactions experienced by people in the use of Lamictal, Valium, Zyprexa:(click on each outcome to view in-depth analysis, incl. how people recovered)
|Interaction||Number of reports|
|1||Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus||52|
|7||Drug Exposure During Pregnancy||12|
Most common interactions experienced by people in long term use of Lamictal, Valium, Zyprexa:(click on each outcome to view in-depth analysis, incl. how people recovered)
|Interaction||Number of reports|
|1||Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus||6|
|10||Unresponsive To Pain Stimuli||2|
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Next: study your drugs
You can also:
- get notified of updates of this study
- post a comment or see what 30 people said
- let eHealthMe monitor your drugs
- get our mobile app: never miss a symptom, compare it with patients like me in real time, and discuss it with doctors later
- still have questions? Check any related studies below
In-depth study of side effects (who have it, when it happens and how):
- Bradycardia Foetal in Lamictal (10 reports)
- Bradycardia Foetal in Valium (4 reports)
- Bradycardia Foetal in Zyprexa (7 reports)
- Foetal Growth Retardation in Lamictal (38 reports)
- Foetal Growth Retardation in Valium (9 reports)
- Foetal Growth Retardation in Zyprexa (34 reports)
- Premature Baby in Lamictal (173 reports)
- Premature Baby in Valium (38 reports)
- Premature Baby in Zyprexa (131 reports)
Related drug interactions:
Comments from related studies:
From this study (5 days ago):
From this study (2 weeks ago):
From this study (3 weeks ago):
From this study (2 months ago):
From this study (3 months ago):
I have taken Topamax for a period of time and now I have moved to the tropics and am experiencing acute anhidrosis, please let me know if these other drugs are also disturbing my condition...that I attribute to the Topamax. I recently, one week stopped taking the Topamax 200mg one week ago, my skin is very dry and I am not sweating
I was in a MVA 2 1/2 years ago, I was an RN and was left unable to work. 3 months after the MVA I underwent a Hysterectomy found 4th grade Endometriosis with Adhesions. Only able to remove uterus, cervix is stuck to bowel unable to remove both ovaries retained. Underwent 2 rounds of 6 months each of Depro Lupron injections endometriosis symptoms subsided for 6-8 months and has since returned being cyclic for 12-15 days a month. During the time between the mva and hysterectomy 2 week period of stiffness, unable to move easily sent to rhuematologist found to recently had Parvo Recovered from that. Over time Rheumatologist diagnosed with connective tissue disorder started on Plaquenil and Prednisone. Diagnosed with Fibromyalgia. Sent to pain management diagnosed with pelvic floor tension myalgia, vuvlodynia, vaginal spasms, low testosterone and intersticial cystitis. Sent to sexual medicine doctor, found muscle damage from hysterectomy did trigger point injections and physical therapy deep tissue massage. Then I tore ACL and Medial Meniscus, unable to continue with pelvic pain doctor because gait was messing up what they were fixing. routine blood test found K+ to be 2.5 started on supplements of 40 meq a day of K+. Total body swelling started overnight started on Lasix, no improvement changed to Bumex edema decreased, potassium increased to 60 meq a day. I have been on pain medication since the MVA I have gone from Vicodin, valium to Percocet oxicontin, to MS Contin, Methadone, Butrans Patch and Now I am on Exalgo 12 mg once a day with 2 mg of dilaudid at bedtime. This does not seem to be working. I have constant abdominal/pelvic pain, vaginal spasms, bladder pain, kidney pain after the Bumex has worn off. I have developed Peripheral Neuropathy of my feet from taking crestor and hydroxychloroquine together, then they changed me to Lipitor, which is a statin and will do the same, Primary MD disagrees. I have suffered from Depression, anxiety, Panic attacks and migraines for over 10 years these are inherited conditions in Maternal Grandmother and Mother, migraines in Father also. They are now looking at Sjogrens Syndrome. Was on Vitamin B6 new medical journals say women should not take more than 10-50 mg a day-otc bottles say 100mg so pain management said I am suffering from vitamin B3 overdose and serotonin syndrome, trying to cut back on anti depressives and anti anxiety meds, but now is not really the time to do, I have been turned down for disability X2
Priti on May, 7, 2013:
Become a vegan, leave animal protein, do yoga and chant " Nam myoho renge Kyo". Search the website "Soka Gakkai International" , practice this philosophy and see the results.
Kevin Peters Ph.d on Mar, 4, 2013:
Sammy, I'm a white 45 male; just wanted to agree on that Klonopin remark. When I was 21 I had my second kidney transplant which was a BAD issue all together, at any rate the hospital did not include my medications taken at home after my surgery. I went thru the worst hallucinations and jerking and seizures you could ever possibly imagine. This went on for almost 3 1/2 weeks before we decided to have me taken OUT of the hospital and relocated before they ended up taking my life. Then the whole staff of paychology including the chief of psychiatry cane in my room to see what they could do, Finallu. During one of my few moments of clarity the C.O.F after blaming me if talking "drugs" prior to my transplant listened to my word of telling him the meds I was on before being admitted. After asking when was the last time I had received my Klonopin and me not knowing, he then reviewed the charts, and didn't see me receiving this med once. He stormed out of the room of about 9 docs and came back in with two Klonopin; for the first time in almost 4 weeks and after three surgeries the first 72 hours I was hospitalized, I was sleeping like a baby, for about 49 hours with NO MORE hallucinations, or seizures or jerking! I finally got out of there without a kidney since that kidney was supposed to go to another man named the same as I in a different city! I do take Xanax and probably always will. The half life on Klonopin is much different hence one if its dangers, Nevwr Ever stop this drug cold! I've been on dialysis 25 1/2 years now and suffered from intense skin cancers, but have fought and done all I can do to live a normal as possible life, working full time except when I'm in yet another surgery, over 32 general anesthetic procedures since 1987. I was the youngest boy-man to ever be on the USA soccer team ready to play in the Korea 1988 Olympics. What a change in life.....
All the Best,
chris on Jun, 4, 2011:
i have been taking clonzepam and trazedone and my speech is a very hoarse voice, I am wondering if if my speech problem is from these drugs's side effects.
TwoDimes on Apr, 15, 2012:
Upon occasion, I, too, have become hoarse and from the use of Klonopin. I was VERY hoarse when I tried to cold turkey off of 4mgs of Klonopin. I am now down to 1.5mgs per day and, still, (as I said, upon occasion, I become hoarse. I am sure that the use of Klonopin is the causative factor. - TwoDimes -
SammySushi on Jul, 10, 2012:
Omigosh, never cold turkey clonopin, esp that high of a dose. My dad had a major seizure and hallucinations doing so.
Christophe on Nov, 13, 2012:
I suffer from Hypothyroidism, High Cholesterol & Cancer survivor because of Zyprexa use and previously being prescribed Carbamezapine causing Thyroid damage. My best advice to you if you don't want Hypothyroidism is have regular blood tests, Thyroid damage can be undetected for up to 5 years with no symptoms found on regular blood tests prematurally. Make sure you buy iodised salt to use on food when eating this will help reduce your risk of getting Hypothyroidism. two signs of Hypothyriodism which the Carbamezapine & Zyprexa medication boxes labels wont tell you is if your face becomes puffed up, red or sun sensitive while taking these medications this is a sign of Hypothyroidism. It wont be found on your blood test but later on it could appear out of the blue. The other sign to look for is baldness or hair loss on your head, this is another symptom. I hope these comments will help you. You have to weight up the benefits and negatives taking medications if you decide to take these medicines or not. It depends on how you cope with the drug side effects.
AUDREY on Dec, 16, 2012:
STARTED TAKING DILTIAZEM 60 MG AND I AM VERY CONSTIPATED. 70 YEARS OLD, HEART SURGERY A FAST HEART RATE....
Sonya on Feb, 24, 2013:
You definately need to take a stool softener...straining during defication can cause major problems in people with cardiac problems.
Extreme fatique when started using Luvox. Recently removed clonazepam and replaced it with diazepam. Tried Adderall for fatigue but caused high anxiety issues.
I have been diagnosed with a schizophrenic disorder for almost 4 years now and as you can see I have been tested with a lot of different antipsychotic medications- some of which has given me severe side-effects and last month I was also diagnosed with alopecia because I am under constant stress/anxiety and fear and I am desperate to find out if these medications has had an impact on this newly discovered stress-related illness- alopecia. Having such a severe psychological illness and all which it brings with medicational side-effects and what-not and on top of that having to fall apart on the outside-being a young woman- loosing ones hair and see ones fingernails crumble was the very last...last thing I needed to be honest. *sigh*...
Linda on Mar, 6, 2013:
I'm sorry you are dealing with this challenging condition. Alopecia responds well to high doses
of B vitamins, particularly liposome B, which is also very effective for Schizophrenia, in particular Niacin. Vitamin C has been extremely helpful with B vitamins in many countries, check Pubmed for studies. You may have a high requirement for B vitamins, hence the Alopecia. Severe stress depletes many nutrients leaving you deficient. Find a good Orthomolecular physician who will put you onto the right nutrients for your symptoms of deficiency.
Good Luck, you can correct both of these conditions.
Silverman:) on Mar, 2, 2013:
I urge you to educate yourself about what's already happening. Look up the following: Science Daily article titled "Brain-To-Brain Interface Allows Transmission of Tactile and Motor Information Between Rats". Laboratory researchers have linked the brains of animals over thousands of miles via the internet. This is reality.
Rose on Feb, 12, 2013:
It looks like not enough people are asking why do we need anti dopamine medication, the anti psychotics, or why do we have too much dopamine and how can we get to not needing anti psychotics at all ?
Excess dopamine production is listed, according to one psychiatrist, as being caused by head injuries, diabetes and cerebral hypoxia - oxygen deficits in the brain cells.
A common cause of cerebral hypoxia is a blocked or partially blocked artery within or progressing to the brain, and alert neurologists now say the other arteries never fully compensate.
Also 'schizophrenia' is now responding to antibiotics, one update being that it is an inflammatory or immunity problem.
It's time to tie the same symptoms to the same causes and do something about them.
The causes are injury from physical or toxic damage or disease, coupled with inadequate nutrition, and the symptoms are external and internal visual and auditory hallucinations, illogical and mistaken reasoning also leading to fear and violence, and inadequate concentration, and much diminished caring all round.
Once there are explanations based on the hard evidence of mra/mri scans and biochemical tests, then it is possible to get people well again so they no longer produce too much dopamine and no longer need the problematic anti psychotic medications.
This will require osteopathic, immunity, chelation,dietary psychotherapeutic treatments and in accordance with what mental ill health actually is - either trauma consequent on overloading due to bereavement, betrayal, perversion or abuse or malfunctioning due to toxins, disease or physical damage, both manifesting in an overproduction of dopamine as an attempt to keep the body working properly and regardless of its detrimental effect on our more recently evolved consciousness.
Jayanthy Jyothikumar on Jan, 29, 2013:
Don't worry...I am a researcher and recently I happened to attend an international conference. In india, Intas Pharmaceuticals is launching a product called "Zubitin" which has 10mg of Biotin. If in india, try this for your condition else ask your pharmacist or doctor to prescribe pure formulations of Biotin. Take 10mg of such a preparation once daily or as directed by physician depending on the severity of your problem. In any case, do consult a physician's advice for your condition. Good Day.
Cajundaegoes on Jan, 20, 2013:
What is all this crap about implants & brains being connected to the Internet?! Really?! I think all of you that believe this garbage are in need of a little anti-psychotic medication! No, I'm not going to waste my time reading about it! I've already wasted enough time reading your posts & replying, thank you! A reality check is what you need! Please post your crap on some FB page about "mind control" & "ancient aliens"!
MEREDITH on Dec, 28, 2012:
WITH PPL THAT HAS SCHIZOPHERINA, WELL I DID LOT OF STUDY ABOUT BECAUSE THE DOC THOUGHT I HAVE IT B4, MY MOM TOLD ME TO START THE GLUTEN FREE DIET AND IT SEEM WORKING. I STILL HAVE PROBLEM, BUT IT'S VERY LOW, PPL CAN'T TELL AT ALL AND WHEN I'M CONFUSED ABOUT SOMETHING I WOULD ASK SOMEONE AND THEY CAN EXPAIN THINGS TO ME AND I'M LIKE OH OKAY NOW I UNDERSTAND. SOMETIME WHEN PPL START A GLUTEN FREE DIET FOR AWHILE, THEY CAN GET OFF THE MED OR START VERY LOW DOSE. TO BE AN HONEST NO DOC CAN UNDERSTAND THE BRAIN AND THE BRAINS ARE THE HARDEST PARTS OF BODY TO STUDY. THE BRAIN ARE WIRED IN MANY DIFFERENT WAYS AND IT CAN BE CONFUSED. SOMETIME WHEN WOMEN HAVE PMS/PMDD THEY CAN ACT LIKE SCHIZOPHERINA EVEN THEY DON'T HAVE IT OR IT'S VERY MILD OR MAYBE IT IS SOMETHING ELSE. I ALWAYS MARK EVERY MONTH WHEN I START HAVING PMS OR PMDD. TO BE HONEST WOMEN WITH PMS/PMDD ARE LITTLE INSANE, BUT WHEN IT'S OVER THEN WOMEN ACT JUST FINE. WOMEN BODY IS NOT A SIMPLE AS MEN ARE, LOL.
me on Dec, 8, 2012:
see the project cyborg prof. kevin warwick and ubniversity columbia
"By means of the implant, Warwick's nervous system was connected onto the internet in Columbia University, New York. From there he was able to control the robot arm in the University of Reading and to obtain feedback from sensors in the finger tips. He also successfully connected ultrasonic sensors on a baseball cap and experienced a form of extra sensory input.
A highly publicised extension to the experiment, in which a simpler array was implanted into the arm of Warwick's wife—with the ultimate aim of one day creating a form of telepathy or empathy using the Internet to communicate the signal from afar—was also successful in-so-far as it resulted in the first direct and purely electronic communication between the nervous systems of two humans. Finally, the effect..."
mercy on Nov, 13, 2012:
I suffer severe pain all over my body especially on my legs. My doctor prescribed Arthrotec and i took it for about 4 days. All my pain dissappeared but i developed purplish rashes under my breast, patches all over my body, almost like welts....really very scary. The rashes are not going away and my skin feels dead. I've used some creams for rashes and it is not helping. Went back to the doctor and he suggested splitting a pill in half...hail no!!! I am not taking this medication again.
Recent related drug checks on eHealthMe:
- A study of drug interactions between Amisulpride, Sulpiride, Metformin, Novorapid, Levothyroxine Sodium, Oxaliplatin, Risperidone, Quetiapine Fumarate, Olanzapine, Fluoxetine Hydrochloride, Diazepam, Mirtazapine, Clonazepam, Abilify, Lamotrigine for a patient with Schizoaffective Disorder. The patient has Diabetes Mellitus, Gastrointestinal Carcinoma, Oedema Peripheral, White Blood Cell Count Decreased
- A study of drug interactions between Valsartan, Metoprolol Succinate for a patient with Congestive Heart Failure, Atrial Fibrillation. The patient has Mental Status Gets Worse For Valsartan
- A study of drug interactions between Losartan Potassium, Bupropion Hydrochloride, Terazosin Hydrochloride, Cilostazol, Furosemide, Ezetimibe, Simvastatin for a patient with High Blood Pressure, Smoking Cessation Therapy, Urinary Hesitation, Pain In Extremity, Edema, Cholesterol. The patient has Vomiting Projectile, Dizziness, Confusion, Fatigue Aggravated, Muscle Weakness
- A study of side effects of Lorazepam for a patient with Anxiety Disorder Due To A General Medical Condition. The patient has Very, Very Low Blood Pressure 76/48
- A study of drug interactions between Oxybutynin Chloride, Lamotrigine, Olanzapine, Diazepam, Lorazepam, Promethazine Hydrochloride for a patient with Nocturia, Schizoaffective Disorder, Agitation. The patient has Agitation Aggravated
- A study of drug interactions between Allopurinol, Sertraline Hydrochloride for a patient with Uric Acid, Anxiety. The patient has Exhaustion, Fatigue, Lethargy, Tiredness, Weariness, Drug Ineffective
- A study of side effects of Bupropion Hydrochloride for a patient with Anxiety And Depression. The patient has Clonazepam, Withdrawal & Sleeplessness
- A study of drug interactions between Nuvigil, Benicar Hct, Oxycet, Zolpidem Tartrate, Vitamin D, Xanax, Cialis for a patient with Narcolepsey, Hypertension, Pain In Extremity, Chronic Insomnia, Dietary Supplement, Stress And Anxiety, Drug-induced Erectile Dysfunction. The patient has Nuvigil 150mg, Nausea, Oxycodone And Acetaminophen, Nausea
- A study of drug interactions between Seroquel, Zyprexa, Lamictal, Cartia Xt, Metoprolol, Soma, Valium, Aspirin, Cymbalta, Lortab, Paxil, Depakote, Lexapro for a patient with Anxiety, Bipolar I Disorder. The patient has Blood Cholesterol Increased, Blood Triglycerides Increased, Diabetes Mellitus Inadequate Control, Diabetic Coma, Diabetic Gastroparesis, Diabetic Ketoacidosis, Dyslipidaemia, Hyperlipidaemia, Neuropathy Peripheral, Overdose, Pancreatitis, Pancreatitis Chronic, Type 1 Diabetes Mellitus, Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus
- A study of drug interactions between Seroquel, Zyprexa, Lamictal, Cartia Xt, Metoprolol Tartrate, Soma, Valium, Aspirin, Cymbalta, Lortab, Paxil, Lexapro, Depakote for a patient with Anxiety, Bipolar I Disorder. The patient has Blood Cholesterol Increased, Blood Triglycerides Increased, Diabetes Mellitus Inadequate Control, Diabetic Coma, Diabetic Gastroparesis, Diabetic Ketoacidosis, Dyslipidaemia, Hyperlipidaemia, Overdose, Pancreatitis, Type 1 Diabetes Mellitus, Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus
- A study of drug interactions between Seroquel, Risperdal, Zyprexa, Lexapro, Xanax, Zocor, Avandamet, Trazodone, Paxil, Depakote Er, Lamictal, Effexor Xr, Remeron, Hydroxyzine Hcl, Zoloft, Prozac, Valium, Neurontin, Pamelor, Wellbutrin, Tofranil, Flomax, Hydrocodone, Klonopin, Vistaril, Ambien, Restoril, Aripiprazole for a patient with Bipolar Disorder, Sleep Disorder. The patient has Abdominal Pain Upper, Carpal Tunnel Syndrome, Diabetic Neuropathy, Eye Injury, Fatigue, Hepatic Enzyme Increased, Hypoaesthesia, Irritability, Movement Disorder, Neuropathy Peripheral, Obesity, Paraesthesia, Self-injurious Ideation, Sleep Apnoea Syndrome, Tardive Dyskinesia, Tonsillitis, Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus, Weight Increased
- A study of drug interactions between Seroquel, Zyprexa, Orphenadrine Citrate, Cyclobenzaprine, Clindamycin, Tizanidine, Promethazine, Topamax, Naprosyn, Ambien, Valium, Ativan, Hydrochlorothiazide, Minocycline Hcl, Amitriptyline, Klonopin, Remeron, Lamictal, Skelaxin, Depakote, Risperdal, Clonidine for a patient with Bipolar Disorder, Depression, Affective Disorder, Hypertension. The patient has Diabetes Mellitus, Hyperglycaemia, Neuropathy Peripheral
- A study of drug interactions between Seroquel, Zyprexa, Lamictal, Cartia Xt, Lexapro, Metoprolol Tartrate, Soma, Valium, Aspirin, Cymbalta, Lortab for a patient with Anxiety, Bipolar I Disorder. The patient has Blood Cholesterol Increased, Blood Triglycerides Increased, Diabetes Mellitus Inadequate Control, Diabetic Gastroparesis, Diabetic Ketoacidosis, Dyslipidaemia, Hyperlipidaemia, Type 1 Diabetes Mellitus, Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus
- A study of drug interactions between Seroquel, Zyprexa, Lamictal Cd, Cartia Xt, Metoprolol Tartrate, Soma, Valium, Aspirin, Cymbalta, Lortab, Lexapro for a patient with Bipolar I Disorder. The patient has Blood Cholesterol Increased, Blood Triglycerides Increased, Diabetes Mellitus Inadequate Control, Diabetic Gastroparesis, Diabetic Ketoacidosis, Dyslipidaemia, Hyperlipidaemia, Type 1 Diabetes Mellitus, Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus
- A study of drug interactions between Unknown Medication, Eye Ointment, Eye Drops, Zyprexa, Citalopram Hydrobromide, Ambien, Buspar, Diazepam, Meclizine, Gi Cocktail, Senna, Zantac, Cardura, Lactulose, Metoprolol Tartrate, Crestor, Flomax, Celebrex, Lamictal Cd for a patient with Depression. The patient has Rash, Rash Papular
- A study of drug interactions between Celexa, Remeron for a patient with Depression. The patient has Loss Of B12
- A study of drug interactions between Effexor Xr - EQ 100MG BASE, Hydroxyzine Pamoate, Zolpidem Tartrate for a patient with Depression, Sleep Aid. The patient has Toprimate
- A study of drug interactions between Risperidone, Zyprexa, Diazepam, Lamotrigine, Fluvoxamine Maleate, Atenolol, Metformin Hcl for a patient with Major Depression, Hypertension, Diabetes Mellitus. The patient has Sepsis, Muscle Rigidity
- A study of drug interactions between Diazepam, Polycarbophil Calcium, Zyprexa, Caffeine, Lamictal, Silece, Hirnamin, Evamyl, Lendormin, Myslee, Tetramide, Lexotan, Flunitrazepam, Fluvoxamine Maleate, Hydroxyzine Hcl, Feverall for a patient with Insomnia, Antidepressant Therapy, Headache. The patient has Stevens-johnson Syndrome, Lymphocyte Stimulation Test Positive
- A study of drug interactions between Adderall 5, Lithium Carbonate, Hydrochlorothiazide, Hydrocodone Bitartrate And Acetaminophen - 500MG;5MG for a patient with Attention Deficit/hyperactivity Disorder, Mood Stabilizer, High Blood Pressure, Back Pain. The patient has Lithium Carbonate
- A study of drug interactions between Zyprexa, Seroquel, Diazepam, Arthrotec, Naprosyn, Etodolac, Lamictal, Metformin Hcl, Hydrochlorothiazide, Lisinopril, Flexeril, Lexapro, Benadryl for a patient with Sleep Disorder, Bipolar Disorder, Depression, Insomnia. The patient has Metabolic Syndrome, Hyperglycaemia, Diabetes Mellitus, Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus
- A study of drug interactions between Haldol, Abilify, Seroquel, Valium, Elavil, Ativan, Trileptal, Lexapro, Zyprexa, Risperdal, Geodon, Meclizine, Pepcid, Albuterol, Neurontin, Diazepam, Hydrochlorothiazide, Imitrex, Topamax, Depakote, Lamictal, Klonopin, Paxil, Xanax for a patient with Depression. The patient has Ketoacidosis, Diabetes Mellitus
- A study of drug interactions between Neurontin, Seroquel, Estradiol, Klonopin, Restoril, Levothroid, Tramadol Hcl, Nexium, Topamax, Zyprexa, Diazepam, Avapro, Ambien, Percocet, Tizanidine Hcl, Chlordiazepoxide, Celebrex, Lamictal, Lexapro, Lipitor, Ativan, Actos, Clindamycin for a patient with Neck Pain, Bipolar Disorder, Alcohol Withdrawal Syndrome, Diabetes Mellitus, Musculoskeletal Pain, Back Pain, Pneumonia Aspiration, Affective Disorder. The patient has Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus, Hyperglycaemia, Diabetic Neuropathy, Diabetes Mellitus
- A study of drug interactions between Colace, Zyprexa, Risperdal, Seroquel, Thorazine, Wellbutrin Xl, Abilify, Lamictal, Lunesta, Trazodone Hcl, Motrin, Humalog, Amaryl, Geodon, Aspirin, Klonopin, Eskalith, Levemir, Valium, Ambien, Zetia, Glucophage, Lisinopril, Effexor Xr for a patient with Psychotic Disorder. The patient has Weight Increased, Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus, Type 1 Diabetes Mellitus, Tardive Dyskinesia, Pancreatitis, Liver Function Test Abnormal, Ketoacidosis, Diabetes Mellitus Inadequate Control, Diabetes Mellitus
- A study of side effects of Keppra for a patient with Epilepsy. The patient has Constipation, Kidney Stones, Stomach Discomfort
- A study of drug interactions between Depo-provera, Cetirizine Hydrochloride Hives, Xopenex Hfa, Alprazolam, Vyvanse, Singulair, Methocarbamol, Promethazine Hydrochloride, Gabapentin, Miralax, Hydrocodone Bitartrate And Acetaminophen, Metoprolol Tartrate, Clonazepam, Sumatriptan Succinate, Flovent Hfa, Hydromorphone Hydrochloride, Extended Phenytoin Sodium, Kapidex, Clonidine Hydrochloride, Dicyclomine Hydrochloride for a patient with Reduce Menstural Periods, Multiple Allergies, Asthma, Muscle Stiffness, Adhd, Tmj Disorders, Nausea, Nerve Pain, Constipation, Pain Management, Tachycardia, Chronic Insomnia, Migraine, Gerd, Lower Abdominal Pain. The patient has Wellbutrin, Trileptal, Tramadol, Toradol, Nsaids, Levaquin, Lamictal, Haloperidol, Depakote, Cogentin, Buspar, Amoxicillin, Acetaminophen, Diphenhydramine Hydrochloride
- A study of drug interactions between Plavix, Exforge, Metoprolol Tartrate - 50MG for a patient with Blood Thinner, Hypertension, Blood Pressure. The patient has Metoprolol Tartrate
- A study of drug interactions between Exjade, Zyprexa, Paxil, Valium, Eprex, Lamotrigine, Amoxicillin, Lenalidomide for a patient with Myelodysplastic Syndrome, Iron Overload. The patient has Night Sweats, Insomnia, Headache, Dyspepsia, Depression, Chest Pain
- A study of drug interactions between Vicodine Es, Sulphamethoxazole, Salsalate, Panlor Dc, Endocet, Varelan, Zocor, Viagra, Aspirin, Nabumetone, Seroquel, Ultram, Tarka, Percocet, Mirtazapine, Meclizine, Hydrochlorothiazide, Furosemide, Famotidine, Fish Oil, Dilaudid, Dexamethasone, Desyrel, Cymbalta, Claritin-d, Carisoprodol, Ativan, Zyprexa, Thorazine, Risperdal, Navane, Haldol, Abilify, Ambien, Invega, Triamterene, Temazepam, Sulfasalazine, Skelaxin, Protonix, Prilosec, Prevacid, Prednisone, Neurontin, Motrin, Micardis, Medrol, Lodine, Lisinopril, Lamictal, Ketorolac Tromethamine, Geodon, Wellbutrin Sr, Ranitidine, Ms Contin, Levaquin, Amitriptyline Hcl, Valium, Tylenol, Lyrica, Metronidazole, Losartan Potassium, Lexapro, Flexeril, Doxazosin Mesylate for a patient with Neuralgia, Hypertension, Coronary Artery Disease, Erectile Dysfunction, Osteoarthritis, Depression, Bipolar Disorder, Schizophrenia, Gastrooesophageal Reflux Disease, Neuropathy Peripheral, Diverticulitis, Sleep Disorder, Anxiety, Headache, Depressive Symptom. The patient has Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus, Diabetic Neuropathy, Diabetes Mellitus
- A study of drug interactions between Allopurinol, Ramipril, Simvastatin, Clopidogrel Bisulfate for a patient with Gout, Heart Block Congenital, Cholesterol. The patient has Bone And Joint Pain, Numbness In Hands Or Feet, Tingling In Hands Or Feet
- A study of drug interactions between Micardis, Ezetimibe, Crestor for a patient with Blood Pressure Management, Blood Cholesterol Abnormal. The patient has Muscle Pain
- A study of drug interactions between Diazepam, Hydroxyzine, Effexor, Zyprexa, Remeron, Seroquel, Trileptal, Metformin Hcl, Paxil, Ambien, Temazepam, Warfarin Sodium, Levoxyl, Tegretol-xr, Depakote, Imitrex, Lamictal, Promethazine, Alprazolam, Hrt for a patient with Sleep Apnoea Syndrome, Sleep Disorder. The patient has Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus, Thrombosis, Tendonitis, Skin Disorder, Rhinitis, Rash, Paraesthesia, Neuropathy Peripheral, Musculoskeletal Stiffness, Meniscus Lesion, Ligament Sprain, Knee Operation, Hypertension, Glycosylated Haemoglobin Increased, Gait Disturbance, Convulsion, Chest Pain
- A study of drug interactions between Percocet, Seroquel, Esomeprazole Magnesium, Lidocaine, Narcan, Reglan, Labetalol Hcl, Valium, Novolog, Nubain, Ranitidine, Metronidazole, Etodolac, Cephalexin, Doxazosin Mesylate, Singulair, Minocycline Hcl, Sulfamethoxazole, Lisinopril, Naproxen, Zolpidem Tartrate, Trimethoprim, Phenazopyridine Hcl Tab, Azithromycin, Prednisone Tab, Fluoxetine Hcl, Desipramine Hcl, Depakote, Docusate, Advair Hfa, Altace, Restoril, Abilify, Zofran, Pepcid, Kefzol, Vancomycin, Phenergan, Rozerem, Ketorolac Tromethamine, Relpax, Ciprofloxacin, Trazodone, Valproic Acid, Carbamazepine, Phenytoin, Zocor, Glimepiride, Baclofen, Darvocet-n 100, Motrin, Flexeril, Darvocet, Levaquin, Tizanidine Hydrochloride, Topamax, Lyrica, Lamictal, Ultram, Celexa, Atenolol, Albuterol, Glucophage, Flonase, Wellbutrin Xl, Lipitor, Norvasc, Hydrochlorothiazide, Risperdal, Geodon, Zyprexa, Dulcolax, Phenobarbital, Vesicare for a patient with Pain, Depression, Bipolar Disorder. The patient has Diabetic Retinopathy, Diabetes Mellitus
- A study of drug interactions between Unknown Psychiatric Medication, Zyprexa, Risperdal, Seroquel, Diazepam, Lasix, Humulin R, Dilantin, Lipitor, Claritin, Vasotec, Glucotrol, Glucophage, Ketoconazole, Lamotrigine, Paroxetine Hcl, Doxepin Hydrochloride, Carisoprodol, Neurontin, Depakote, Elavil for a patient with Bipolar Disorder. The patient has Type 1 Diabetes Mellitus, Diabetic Neuropathy, Diabetes Mellitus, Blood Cholesterol Increased
- A study of drug interactions between Seroquel, Gemfibrozil, Hydrocodone Bitartrate, Nexium, Lunesta, Triglide, Synthroid, Humulin R, Diflucan, X-naproxen, Valium, Lamictal, Prozac, Phenergan, Bentyl, Tylenol, Levoxyl, Xanax, Paxil, Zyprexa, Thorazine, Geodon, Abilify, Z-pak, Ery-tab, Ervthrocin, Hydromorphon, Darvocet-n 100, Metronidazole, Loprox, Ketorolac Tromethamine, Fluocinonide, Triazolam, Clindamycin, Tramadol, Nitroglycerin, Nicoderm, Lyrica, Prevacid, Ibuprofen, Benztropine Mes, Nabumetone, Carbamazepine, Thiothixene, Chantix, Doxepin Hcl, Depakote, Cymbalta, Risperdal, Cephalexin, Flonase, Temazepam, Zithromax, Effexor Xr, Trazodone Hcl, Novolog for a patient with Schizophrenia, Bipolar Disorder. The patient has Vaginal Infection, Urinary Tract Infection, Pancreatitis, Migraine, Hypothyroidism, Hypertension, Hyperlipidaemia, Gastrointestinal Infection, Diabetic Ketoacidosis, Diabetes Mellitus, Anaemia
- A study of side effects of Lisinopril And Hydrochlorothiazide for a patient with High Bp. The patient has Edema
- A study of drug interactions between Biaxin, Letrozole for a patient with Infection, Infertility Female. The patient has Hot Flashes
- A study of side effects of Biaxin for a patient with Infection. The patient has Hot Flashes
- A study of side effects of Plavix for a patient with 4 Stents In Heart. The patient has Muscle Pain
- A study of side effects of Diflunisal for a patient with Arthritis. The patient has Heart Palpitations
- A study of drug interactions between Gabapentin, Sertraline Hydrochloride, Pristiq for a patient with Depression, Anxiety Disorder. The patient has Swelling, Hot Flashes, Double Vision, Exhaustion, Fatigue, Lethargy, Tiredness, Weariness
- A study of drug interactions between Restoril, Ambien, Zyprexa, Seroquel, Risperdal, Vistaril, Klonopin, Hydrocodone Bitartrate, Flomax, Tofranil, Wellbutrin, Pamelor, Neurontin, Valium, Prozac, Zoloft, Hydroxyzine Hcl, Remeron, Effexor Xr, Lamictal, Depakote Er, Paxil, Trazodone Hcl, Avandamet, Zocor, Xanax, Lexapro for a patient with Sleep Disorder, Bipolar Disorder. The patient has Weight Increased, Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus, Tonsillitis, Self-injurious Ideation, Paraesthesia, Neuropathy Peripheral, Irritability, Hypoaesthesia, Hepatic Enzyme Increased, Fatigue, Eye Injury, Diabetic Neuropathy, Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- A study of drug interactions between Zyprexa, Loperamide, Antabuse, Diazepam, Levothyroxine Sodium, Risperdal Consta, Flunitrazepam, Propavan, Lithium Carbonate, Lamictal for a patient with Schizophrenia. The patient has Overdose, Insomnia, Dysarthria, Death
- A study of drug interactions between Vitamin C, Trileptal, Cymbalta, Glucophage, ACIPHEX, Ambien, Simcor for a patient with Enteral Nutrition, Complex Partial Seizures, Depression, Diabetes, Gerd, Sleep - Counteract Cymbalta, Cholesterol. The patient has Sleeplessness, Teeth Grinding, Weight Gain - Unintentional, Short-term Memory Loss, Jock Itch, Under Arm Body Odor, Smelly Farts
- A study of drug interactions between Metformin Hydrochloride, Actos for a patient with Diabetes Mellitus Non-insulin-dependent, High Blood Pressure. The patient has Diabetes Mellitus Non Insulin-dependent
- A study of drug interactions between Xanax Xr, Mirtazapine for a patient with Adjustment Disorder With Mixed Anxiety And Depressed Mood, Depressed Mood. The patient has Depression ,wd's, Anxiety, Xanax
- A study of drug interactions between Calcium, Alendronate Sodium - EQ 70MG BASE, Vitamin D - 50,000 IU, Vitamin C, Potassium Chloride, Hydrochlorothiazide, Verapamil Hydrochloride for a patient with Side Effects And Interaction With Other Medications, Labelled Drug-drug Interaction Medication Error. The patient has Lip Dry, Bones Hurt At Times, Scratching Overall Body At Times, Hives
- A study of drug interactions between Milk Of Magnesia, Escitalopram, Crestor, Guanidine Hydrochloride, Calcium, Alendronate Sodium, Clopidogrel for a patient with Muscle Cramps, Depression, High Blood Cholesterol And Triglycerides, High Blood Pressure, Osteoporosis, Arterial Stent Insertion. The patient has Bone And Joint Pain, Muscle Pain, Muscle Pain, Erectile Dysfunction, Exhaustion, Fatigue, Lethargy, Tiredness, Weariness
- A study of drug interactions between Clonazepam, Topamax - 15MG, Lyrica for a patient with Anxiety Disorder, Cluster Headaches, Fibromyalgia. The patient has Headaches, Vision Blurred, Cognitive Deterioration
- A study of drug interactions between Carvedilol, Enalapril Maleate for a patient with Congenital Heart Disease. The patient has Dizziness, Nausea And Vomiting, Exhaustion, Fatigue, Lethargy, Tiredness, Weariness
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients are also considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent drug studies on eHealthMe:
- Could Herpes zoster cause Tinnitus?
- Could Herpes simplex cause Tinnitus?
- Could Herpes labialis (oral herpes simplex) cause Tinnitus?
- Could Risperdal cause Serum ferritin abnormal?
- Top symptoms of Multiple sclerosis, its drugs and effectiveness
- Could Allegra cause Arterial embolism?
- What side effects does Allegra have in real world?
- Latest Losartan outcomes in real world
- Could High blood pressure cause Asthma?
- Could Essential hypertension cause Asthma?