Lamictal, Risperdal, Buspar for a 30-year old woman
This is a personalized study for a 30 year old female patient who has Bipolar Disorder, Bipolar I Disorder. The study is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 7 female patients aged 30 (±5) who take the same drugs from FDA and social media.
What are the drugs
Lamictal (latest outcomes from 40,544 users) has active ingredients of lamotrigine. It is often used in bipolar disorder.
Risperdal (latest outcomes from 42,214 users) has active ingredients of risperidone. It is often used in bipolar disorder.
Buspar (latest outcomes from 11,031 users) has active ingredients of buspirone hydrochloride. It is often used in stress and anxiety.
What are the conditions
Bipolar disorder (mood disorder) (latest reports from 79,816 patients) can be treated by Lamictal, Lithium Carbonate, Seroquel, Abilify, Lamotrigine, Depakote.
Bipolar i disorder (mood disorder that is characterized by at least one manic or mixed episode) (latest reports from 17,743 patients) can be treated by Lamictal, Lithium Carbonate, Abilify, Seroquel, Lamotrigine, Depakote.
On Sep, 19, 2014: 7 females aged 25 (±5) who take Lamictal, Risperdal, Buspar are studied
Information of the patient in this study:
Conditions: Bipolar Disorder, Bipolar I Disorder
- Lamictal - 100MG (lamotrigine): used for 1 - 6 months
- Risperdal - 1MG (risperidone): used for 1 - 6 months
- Buspar - 5MG (buspirone hydrochloride): used for 1 - 6 months
eHealthMe real world results:
Drug effectiveness over time :
Most common drug interactions over time * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years||not specified|
|Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus|
|Blood Triglycerides Increased|
|Blood Cholesterol Increased|
|General Physical Health Deterioration|
* Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
You can also:
- Check your drugs or symptoms
- Subscribe the study: get notified of updates
- Post a comment: or see what other people said about the study
- Join a related mobile support group
Get connected! Join a related mobile support group:
- support group for people who have Bipolar Disorder
- support group for people who have Bipolar I Disorder
- support group for people who take Buspar
- support group for people who take Lamictal
- support group for people who take Risperdal
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
- Will busbar make my mentstrual cycle irregular
I am two weeks late on my cycle. I am never late. I already have one child who is almost two. how do I know if it is because of the new med? I have taken a pregnancy test and it is negative.
- I am prescribed methadone and lamictal. at my peak, i nod a little. is this normal?
I began taking Methadone during my pregnancy per Drs order. I was only on Vicodine, Ambien, Seraquil and Lexapro and stopped immediately after the positive pregnancy result. I have never experienced the nod before. I hate it. Am I the only 1? I'm only on 55mgs of Methadone and 25mgs of Lamictal.
- Is abilify good in treating people with bipolar mania?
Having bad stress on Abilify at 2mg. I feel like I still need it for mania buy it don't think it should making me agitated and I'm having that effect.
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Lamictal and eyes being gooey.
While taking this medication, I experienced eye goo, sometimes stringing across my eye. Occasionally it would dry overnight and becoming crusty. I took this medication for over a year and the doctor kept prescribing me medication for conjunctivitis. When I finally stopped taking this medication, ...
- Restless leg syndrome exasporation while on lovastatim.
I have been taking Lovastatin for 4 months and have had an increase in my Restless Leg Syndrome. It usually acts up in the afternoon when I'm relaxing. The symptoms seem to go away with rhythmic movement of the affected leg. Usually it is in only one leg at a time. I have also noted a fine tremo ...
- Lamotrigine and indigestion
I started taking Lamotrigine about a month or two ago. I think it has alleviated my depression somewhat but it has also been causing me pretty severe gastric and intestinal problems. I wake up every morning with indigestion/ and pressure in my stomach, I also have constipation I have gone several da ...
Related drug interaction studies:
Drug effectiveness in real world:
- Lamictal for Bipolar Disorder reported by 580 people (updated 37 minutes ago)
- Risperdal for Bipolar I Disorder reported by 42 people (updated 1 day ago)
Complete drug side effects:
- Bipolar Disorder (80 drugs in 3,261 reports) (updated 37 minutes ago)
- Bipolar I Disorder (64 drugs in 1,810 reports) (updated 1 week ago)
Recent related drug studies:
- A study of drug interactions between Centrum, Magnesium, Potassium Chloride 40meq In Dextrose 5% And Sodium Chloride 0.225% In Plastic Container, Linzess, Protonix, Buspar, Nuedexta, Xanax, Lamictal, Wellbutrin for a patient with Vitamin Supplementation, Nerve Damage - Diabetic, Constipation, Acid Reflux, Anxiety, Crying, Mood Stabilizer, Depression. The patient has Mood Swings, Crying, Anxiety Disorder, Depression, Ibs, Acid Reflux, Gastroparesis
- A study of drug interactions between Multivitamin, Magnesium, Potassium Chloride 40meq In Dextrose 5% And Sodium Chloride 0.225% In Plastic Container, Linzess, Protonix, Buspar, Nuedexta, Xanax, Lamictal, Wellbutrin for a patient with Vitamin Supplementation, Nerve Damage - Diabetic, Constipation, Acid Reflux, Anxiety, Crying, Mood Stabilizer, Depression. The patient has Mood Swings, Crying, Anxiety Disorder, Depression, Ibs, Acid Reflux, Gastroparesis
- A study of drug interactions between Ziprasidone Hydrochloride, Risperidone, Lamictal for a patient with Bipolar Disorder. The patient has Lower Blood Pressure, Irritability, Weight Loss, Nausea And Vomiting, Dry Mouth, Back Pain, Stomach Pain
Recent related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Risperdal, Geodon, Zyprexa, Seroquel, Abilify for a 39-year old man who has Bipolar I Disorder
- Comparions of Pravastatin Sodium, Lisinopril, Lamotrigine, Celebrex for a 81-year old man who has Pain In Limb
- Comparions of Neurontin, Buspar, Xanax, Lyrica for a 39-year old man who has Agoraphobia
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients are also considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.