A study for a 99-year old woman who takes vesicare, Lasix
Summary: 44 female patients aged 99 (±5) who take the same drugs are studied.
This is a personalized study for a 99 year old female patient who has Loss Of Bladder Control, Low Blood Pressure. The study is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA and social media.
On Mar, 16, 2015: 44 females aged 93 (±5) who take vesicare, Lasix are studied
Information of the patient in this study:
Conditions: Loss Of Bladder Control, Low Blood Pressure
- vesicare (solifenacin succinate): used for 2 - 5 years
- Lasix - 40MG (furosemide): used for 2 - 5 years
eHealthMe real world results:
Drug effectiveness over time :
Most common drug interactions over time * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years||not specified|
|Atrial Fibrillation (fibrillation of the muscles of the atria of the heart)||Gamma-glutamyltransferase Increased||n/a||n/a||n/a||n/a||n/a||Pain|
|Drug Ineffective||Gait Disturbance||Acute Myocardial Infarction (acute heart attack)|
|Acute Myocardial Infarction (acute heart attack)||Atrial Fibrillation (fibrillation of the muscles of the atria of the heart)|
|Pyrexia (fever)||Emotional Distress|
|Respiratory Arrest (cessation of normal respiration due to failure of the lungs to function effectively)||Multiple Injuries|
|Duodenal Ulcer Haemorrhage (bleeding duodenal ulcer)||Urinary Tract Infection|
|General Physical Health Deterioration (weak health status)||Cystocele (condition that occurs when the tough fibrous wall between a woman's bladder and her vagina is torn by childbirth)|
|Aspartate Aminotransferase Increased||Rheumatoid Arthritis (a chronic progressive disease causing inflammation in the joints)|
|Cardiac Arrest||Anaemia (lack of blood)|
* Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
You can also:
- Check your drugs or symptoms
- Post a comment: or see what other people said about the study
- Join a related support group
You are not alone! Join a related mobile support group on :
- support group for people who have Loss Of Bladder Control
- support group for people who have Low Blood Pressure
- support group for people who take Lasix
- support group for people who take Vesicare
Recent related drug studies (Check your drugs):
- A study of drug interactions between Doxycycline, Naproxen, Methocarbamol, Crestor, Lasix, Bi-sifrol, Cymbalta for a 63-year old woman with Infection, Inflammatory Pain, Muscle Relaxer, High Blood Cholesterol And Triglycerides, Edema, Restless Leg Syndrome, Depression. The patient has Itching, Rash On Leg And Arm, Severe Edema, Groin Pain
- A study of drug interactions between Cialis, Omega 3, Sinemet, Escitalopram, Bystolic, Lotrel, Simvastatin, Clonazepam, Vesicare for a 60-year old man with Incontinence, Age-related Hearing Loss, Parkinson's Disease, Depression, Blood Pressure Inadequately Controlled, Blood Cholesterol Abnormal, Sleep Disorder, Urgent Urination. The patient has Fatigue, Parkinsonian Gait, Tremor
- A study of drug interactions between Arimidex, Lasix for a 34-year old man with Fluid Retention. The patient has Back Pain
- A study of drug interactions between Hydrochlorothiazide, Lasix, Metformin for a 38-year old woman with Edema - Peripheral, Peripheral Edema, Passed Out, Diabetes. The patient has Constipation, Bloating, Painful Urination, Pain - Leg, Unable To Get Pregnant, Unable To Concentrate, Passed Out
- A study of drug interactions between Tikosyn, Pantoprazole, Lisinopril, Baby Aspirin, Centrum Silver, Potassium Chloride, Clonazepam, Eliquis, Lasix for a 46-year old woman with Afif, Cardiac Ablation, Hypertension, Stroke Secondary To Atrial Fibrillation, Vitamin C And Colds, Edema - Peripheral, Peripheral Edema, Stress And Anxiety, Jet Lag. The patient has Svt, Nsvt, Dizziness, Chest Discomfort
Related drug interaction studies:
- Vesicare and Lasix drug interactions (504 reports)
Drug effectiveness in real world:
- Vesicare for Loss Of Bladder Control reported by 69 people (updated 2 weeks ago)
Complete drug side effects:
- Loss Of Bladder Control (16 drugs in 249 reports) (updated 2 days ago)
- Low Blood Pressure (45 drugs in 372 reports) (updated 19 hours ago)
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients are also considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.