Lortab, Viagra for a 61-year old man
This is a personalized study for a 61 year old male patient who has Pain - back, Erection Increased. The study is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 228 male patients aged 61 (±5) who take the same drugs from FDA and social media.
What are the drugs
Lortab (latest outcomes from 17,008 users) has active ingredients of acetaminophen; hydrocodone bitartrate. It is often used in pain.
Viagra (latest outcomes from 35,063 users) has active ingredients of sildenafil citrate. It is often used in erection problems.
What are the conditions
Pain - back (latest reports from 7,303 patients) can be treated by Percocet, Tramadol Hydrochloride, Hydrocodone Bitartrate And Acetaminophen, Vicodin, Flexeril, Norco.
Erection increased (latest reports from 6,655 patients) can be treated by Viagra, Cialis.
On Nov, 11, 2014: 228 males aged 57 (±5) who take Lortab, Viagra are studied
Information of the patient in this study:
Conditions: Pain - back, Erection Increased
- Lortab - 500MG;10MG (acetaminophen; hydrocodone bitartrate): used for 1 - 6 months
- Viagra - EQ 100MG BASE (sildenafil citrate): used for < 1 month
eHealthMe real world results:
Drug effectiveness over time :
Most common drug interactions over time * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years||not specified|
|Pancreatitis (inflammation of pancreas)||n/a||Erectile Dysfunction||Somnolence (a state of near-sleep, a strong desire for sleep)||Nightmare (unpleasant dream)||Depression||Drug Ineffective||Anxiety|
|Thrombosis (formation of a blood clot inside a blood vessel)||Anxiety||Paranoia (psychotic disorder characterized by delusions of persecution with or without grandeur)||Pain|
|Visual Acuity Reduced (reduced clearness of vision)||Loss Of Consciousness||Panic Attack||Dyspnoea (difficult or laboured respiration)|
|Post Procedural Complication||Amnesia (deficit in memory caused by brain damage, disease, or psychological trauma)||Anxiety||Fatigue (feeling of tiredness)|
|Overweight||Suicidal Ideation||Anaemia (lack of blood)|
|Blood Cholesterol Increased||Aggression||Gastrooesophageal Reflux Disease (stomach contents (food or liquid) leak backwards from the stomach into the oesophagus)|
|Drug Ineffective||Depression||Nausea (feeling of having an urge to vomit)|
|Knee Arthroplasty||Arthralgia (joint pain)|
* Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
You can also:
- Check your drugs or symptoms
- Subscribe the study: get notified of updates
- Post a comment: or see what other people said about the study
- Join a related mobile support group
You are not alone! Join a related mobile support group:
- support group for people who have Erection Increased
- support group for people who have Pain - Back
- support group for people who take Lortab
- support group for people who take Viagra
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Can sss cause cognitive decline and/or memory deficit?
(Asked by a 63 year old man who has Dizziness Postural, Exhaustion, Fatigue, Lethargy, Tiredness, Weariness, Cognitive Deterioration, Paresthesias, Diabetes Mellitus Inadequate Control, and takes Lantus Solostar, Meloxicam, Hydrocet)
No palpable left radial pulse 100% occlusion of left proximal subclavian artery. 70% occlusion of left carotid Clinical memory and cognitive decline Intermittent postural dizziness
- Does viagra for marital sex hinder pornography stoppage in bipolars?
(Asked by a 61 year old man who has Bipolar, and takes Viagra)
I am a bipolar with a 40 year history of the illness. I have tardive dyskinesia lithium tremors & erectile dysfunction. I also have a very bad habit of pornography use which stretches out from the same time my bipolar illness has been there. I am trying my best to rid myself of my nasty habit. Fur ...
- Could my 20 years of methadone use have any relationship to my current condition
(Asked by a 60 year old man who has Pancreatitis, Neck Pain, and takes Methadone Hydrochloride, Hydrocodone Bitartrate And Acetaminophen, Ondansetron)
Neck pain - radiates to right side of face, shoulder and right arm
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Blood in semen 3 times after taking viagra
(Posted by a 58 year old man who has Erectile Dysfunction, and takes Viagra)
On three separate occasions, after using Viagra, I had large amounts of blood in my semen. This condition slowed down but each time produced blood in ejaculate for a period of 3 months EACH TIME. I went to a doctor each time, was tested for everything, ultrasounds , prostate, infection, all came bac ...
- Heavy sweating during sleep
(Posted by a 62 year old man who has Stent 3 Years Ago RCA, Heart Attack, Prostate Infection, Fractures Nonunion, Tachycardia, Low Blood Pressure, Sweating - Excessive, and takes Saw Palmetto Berry, Valium, Norco, Soma)
Pain killers like Tylenol 3, vicodin 20 years, Valium and Soma 12 years. Sweat heavy during sleep.
- Seizure patient was on depakote for 16 years now on keppra 1500 mg.
(Posted by a 29 year old woman who has Epilepsy, and takes Vicodin, Vitamin D, Depakote, Keppra)
I am 28 years old and been off depakote for 5 months. I started keppra to control my seizure disorder, which works great. But for the past year I have developed osteoarthritis in my thoracic, si joints, and lumbar. I get alot of muscle hypersensitivity and pain. Can any of this be due to long term ...
- Prednisone mixed results-it lets me breath
(Posted by a 49 year old man who has Steroid Dependent Asthmatic, and takes Proair Hfa, Albuterol Sulfate, Norco, Omeprazole, Citalopram Hydrobromide, Zolpidem Tartrate, Prednisone)
have been on prednisone now for 3 years straight. Am taking 30mg a day just to breath. every time i have tried to taper off i have ended up in the emergency room unable to breath. That has been 7 times in the last year. I am 49 years old and was in good health 3-4 years ago. got a cough and it has b ...
- Horrendous -nearly died from fentanyl
(Posted by a 58 year old man who has Low Back Pain, and takes Fentanyl-25)
I took Fentanyl 25mcg/hr patch. It should last 3 days. After 24 hours, there was no effect. My doctor recommended adding a second patch. Within 6 hours, I was vomiting every 15 minutes. I removed both patches. I could not even keep down a sip of water for 30 hours. My brother was with me, and he tho ...
Related drug interaction studies:
- Lortab and Viagra drug interactions (983 reports)
Drug effectiveness in real world:
- Lortab for Pain - Back reported by 73 people (updated 4 days ago)
- Viagra for Erection Increased reported by 10 people (updated 4 days ago)
Complete drug side effects:
- Erection Increased (3 drugs in 21 reports) (updated 10 months ago)
- Pain - Back (126 drugs in 3,044 reports) (updated 3 days ago)
Recent related drug studies (Check your drugs):
- A study of drug interactions between Norco, Benadryl Preservative Free for a patient with Migraine With Aura, Dystonia. The patient has Pain - Back, Headache, Chills
Comments: I didn't take the Norco today, but the benadryl I take every night.
- A study of side effects of Hydrocodone Bitartrate And Acetaminophen for a patient with Back Pain - Low.
Comments: just curious weather this drug is a cause of alzheimers/dimentia
- A study of drug interactions between Omeprazole, Trazodone Hydrochloride, Wellbutrin Xl, Norco, Simvastatin, Tricor, Lisinopril, Metformin, Gabapentin, Phentermine, Topiramate for a patient with Acid Reflux, Depression, Pain, High Blood Cholesterol And Triglycerides, High Blood Pressure, Diabetes Mellitus Non-insulin-dependent, Inflammatory Pain, Weight Loss. The patient has Hair Loss
Comments: I had some hair thinning over the past 10+ years and was told it was due to HBP and medications. Since taking phentermine and topiramate for weight loss along with the other meds hair loss has tripled at a radical rate. I stopped taking topiramate about a month ago and still the hair keeps falling ...
- A study of side effects of Vicodin for a patient with Back Injury. The patient has Loss Of Hair
Comments: I've been on vicodin for 8 plus years hair is coming out my tyroid shows slowoff and on in test vortisol low too allsytoms no sleep heart palppatations
- A study of drug interactions between Methadone Hydrochloride, Lortab, Norco, Vicodin, Hydrocortone for a patient with Could Not Get Any More Hydrocodone/lortab/vicodin/norco, To Get High/recreational, Pain/to Get High/recreational. The patient has Lack Of Feeling, Aggression Aggravated, Personality Change
Comments: After years of abusing the drugs listed for 20+ years and being on life support for 4 day my husband has emerged forever changed in my eyes. He is a rambler of words, Bipolar, never sleeps, uses adderal for his sleep disorder that does no good because he refuses to sleep and uses excuses of being ab ...
Common symptoms:Men of age 60+ with Pain - Back:
- Back pain - low (8 reports)
- Confusion (7 reports)
- Memory loss (6 reports)
- Erection problems (5 reports)
- Dizziness (5 reports)
- Depression (5 reports)
- High blood pressure (4 reports)
- Nausea and vomiting (4 reports)
- Blood pressure management (4 reports)
- Breathing difficulty (3 reports)
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients are also considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.