Mucinex, Cipro for a 40-year old woman
This is a personalized study for a 40 year old female patient who has Sick Sinus Syndrome. The study is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 4 female patients aged 40 (±5) who take the same drugs from FDA and social media.
What are the drugs
Mucinex (latest outcomes from 5,827 users) has active ingredients of guaifenesin. It is often used in cough.
Cipro (latest outcomes from 6,856 users) has active ingredients of ciprofloxacin hydrochloride. It is often used in urinary tract infection.
What are the conditions
Sick sinus syndrome (a collection of heart rhythm disorders) (latest reports from 17,409 patients)
On Oct, 29, 2014: 4 females aged 34 (±5) who take Mucinex, Cipro are studied
Information of the patient in this study:
Conditions: Sick Sinus Syndrome
- Mucinex - 1.2GM (guaifenesin): used for 6 - 12 months
- Cipro - 1200MG/120ML (10MG/ML (ciprofloxacin): used for 6 - 12 months
Drug interactions have: moderate lightheaded
eHealthMe real world results:
Comparison with this patient's adverse outcomes:
|Interaction||Number of reports on eHealthMe|
|Lightheaded||0 (0.00% of females aged 34 (±5) who take the drugs)|
(as an adverse outcome could be a symptom of a condition, additional studies are listed to help identify the cause: for example, regardless of which drug is taken, how many female HBP patients aged 50 (±5) have nausea)
|Symptom (click a symptom for in-depth analysis)||Number of reports on eHealthMe|
|Lightheaded in Sick Sinus Syndrome||1 (12.50% of females aged 34 (±5) who have Sick sinus syndrome)|
(as an adverse outcome could be a side effect of a drug, additional studies are listed to help identify the cause: for example, how many female Aspirin users aged 50 (±5) have nausea)
|Side effect (click a side effect for in-depth analysis)||Number of reports on eHealthMe|
|Lightheaded in Mucinex||1 (0.31% of females aged 34 (±5) who take Mucinex)|
|Lightheaded in Cipro||0 (0.00% of females aged 34 (±5) who take Cipro)|
Drug effectiveness over time :
Most common drug interactions over time * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years||not specified|
|Renal Failure Acute|
|Pain In Extremity|
|Generalised Anxiety Disorder|
* Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
You can also:
- Check your drugs or symptoms
- Subscribe the study: get notified of updates
- Post a comment: or see what other people said about the study
- Join a related mobile support group
Get connected! Join a related mobile support group:
- support group for people who have Sick Sinus Syndrome
- support group for people who take Cipro
- support group for people who take Mucinex
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
- What has been the overall treatment plan for people suffering from champix/chantix side effects?
I took Champix for the full 12 weeks prescribed. While taking Champix I was happier than I've ever been, it was like a revelation, I had it all figured out and wanted everyone around me to be happy. I quit smoking on my quit date, no cravings, etc. That part worked. I had a couple episodes of ju ...
More questions for: Sick Sinus Syndrome
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Sphingomonas paucimobilis: the interesting infection
I'm no medical expert, nor am I some marvelous gifted writer so first and foremost, please forgive any errors of my report. Clinical Aspects I'm not exactly sure when I contracted this bacteria or how, but on 04/14/2014 I went to the doctor for what I called "a bruise on my leg that had been t ...
More reviews for: Sick Sinus Syndrome
Complete drug side effects:
Recent related drug studies:
- A study of drug interactions between Mucinex, Ciprofloxacin Hydrochloride.
- A study of drug interactions between Mucinex, Ciprofloxacin.
- A study of drug interactions between Singulair, Zegerid, Advair Diskus 100/50, Famotidine, Fluticasone Propionate, Retin-a Micro, Ciprofloxacin, Mucinex for a patient with Asthma, Acid Reflux, Abpa, Multiple Allergies, Wrinkles - Aging Changes, Diarrhea.
More related studies for: Sick Sinus Syndrome
Recent related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Ciprofloxacin, Donepezil for a 71-year old woman who has UTI
- Comparions of Ciprofloxacin, Macrobid for a 65-year old woman who has UTI - Chronic Or Recurrent
- Comparions of Levaquin, Ciprofloxacin for a 62-year old woman who has UTI - Chronic Or Recurrent
More related comparisons for: Sick Sinus Syndrome
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients are also considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.