A study for a 26-year old man who takes Mucinex D, Cefdinir
Summary: 1 male patient aged 26 (±5) who takes the same drugs is studied.
This is a personalized study for a 26 year old male patient who has Respiratory Tract Congestion. The study is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA and social media.
On Mar, 29, 2015: 1 male aged 20 (±5) who take Mucinex D, Cefdinir is studied
Information of the patient in this study:
Conditions: Respiratory Tract Congestion, Pharyngitis Bacterial
- Mucinex D (guaifenesin; pseudoephedrine hydrochloride): used for 1 - 6 months
- Cefdinir (cefdinir): used for 1 - 6 months
eHealthMe real world results:
Drug effectiveness over time :
Most common drug interactions over time * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years||not specified|
|n/a||n/a||n/a||n/a||n/a||n/a||n/a||Pneumonia Viral Nos|
* Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
You can also:
- Check your drugs or symptoms
- Post a comment: or see what other people said about the study
- Join a related support group
You are not alone! Join a related support group:
- support group for people who have Respiratory Tract Congestion
- support group for people who take Cefdinir
- support group for people who take Mucinex D
Recent related drug studies (Check your drugs):
- A study of side effects of Cefdinir for a 60-year old woman with Acute Bronchitis. The patient has Psychomotor Hyperactivity
- A study of side effects of Mucinex D for a 24-year old woman with Sinus Congestion. The patient has Seizure Like Phenomena
- A study of side effects of Cefdinir for a 26-year old man with Mastoiditis. The patient has Pain In Jaw
- A study of side effects of Cefdinir for a 55-year old woman with Infection - Kidney. The patient has Difficulty Breathing
- A study of side effects of Cefdinir for a 35-year old woman with Sinusitis. The patient has Acid Reflux
Complete drug side effects:
- Respiratory Tract Congestion (2 drugs in 11 reports) (updated 2 years ago)
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients are also considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.