A study for a 53-year old woman who takes Mucinex Dm, Tessalon
Summary: there is no report from female patients aged 53 (±5) who take the same drugs.
This is a personalized study for a 53 year old female patient who has Cough. The study is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA and social media.
On Mar, 29, 2015: 0 female aged 53 (±5) who take Mucinex Dm, Tessalon is studied
Information of the patient in this study:
- Mucinex Dm (dextromethorphan hydrobromide; guaifenesin): used for < 1 month
- Tessalon - 200MG (benzonatate): used for < 1 month
Drug effectiveness over time :
Most common drug interactions over time * :
* Some reports may have incomplete information.
You can also:
- Check your drugs or symptoms
- Post a comment: or see what other people said about the study
- Join a related support group
Recent related drug studies (Check your drugs):
- A study of drug interactions between Mucinex Dm, Delsym for a 30-year old woman with Cough. The patient has Hives
- A study of side effects of Benzonatate for a 19-year old boy with Cough. The patient has Headache (pain in head)
- A study of side effects of Mucinex Dm for a 51-year old man with Cough. The patient has Hearing Loss
- A study of drug interactions between Ventolin, Mucinex Dm, Ibuprofen, Azithromycin, Prednisone, Asmanex Twisthaler for a 58-year old woman with Asthmatic Crisis, Productive Cough, Inflammation - Bronchi, Acute Bronchitis, Asthma Aggravated, Asthma Late Onset. The patient has Hoarseness Or Changing Voice
- A study of drug interactions between Mucinex Dm, Tamiflu for a 31-year old woman with Cough, Flu. The patient has Nausea, Fever, Diarrhoea
Related drug interaction studies:
- Tessalon and Mucinex Dm drug interactions (42 reports)
Drug effectiveness in real world:
- Mucinex Dm for Cough reported by 80 people (updated 5 days ago)
- Tessalon for Cough reported by 35 people (updated 7 hours ago)
Complete drug side effects:
- Cough (69 drugs in 897 reports) (updated 2 months ago)
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients are also considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.