Mucinex Dm, Tessalon for a 58-year old woman
This is a study of Mucinex Dm, Tessalon for a 58 year old female patient who has Cough. The study is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA and social media.
How are my drugs for patients like me? On eHealthMe, you can research 300 million drug outcomes from FDA and social media. All studies are personalized to gender and age. Start now, it's anonymous, simple & free >>>
Information of the patient in this study:
- Mucinex Dm (dextromethorphan hydrobromide; guaifenesin): used for < 1 month
- Tessalon - 200MG (benzonatate): used for < 1 month
On Feb, 3, 2014: 0 female aged 53 (±5) who reported to have interactions when taking Mucinex Dm, Tessalon is studied
No reports are found. Please check back later.
You can also:
- Check symptoms: is your symptom caused by a drug or a condition?
- Write a review: share your experience
- Ask a question: ask patients like you a question
- Subscribe the study: get notified of updates
- Post a comment: or see what other people said about the study
Related drug interaction studies:
- Tessalon and Mucinex Dm drug interactions (23 reports)
Drug effectiveness in real world:
- Mucinex Dm for Cough reported by 84 people (updated 10 hours ago)
- Tessalon for Cough reported by 35 people (updated 1 day ago)
Complete drug side effects:
- Cough (66 drugs in 858 reports) (updated 3 days ago)
Comments from related studies:
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
- Myself and my two children started with a cold and in a matter of a day or two we all have pink goopy eyes cough and severe jaw pain what could this be???
my children ages 2 and 4 caught the cold first but within two day the entire household had pink eye cough and jaw pain
- How long does the coughing last when starting provigil
I'm new on Provigil and it works for me, but I have a deep chest cough that won't go away. Apparently this gets better with time. Any one else experience something similar?
- Is wheezing a common side effect of lisinopril
I wheezing and cough too much for my likings. Some days are better than others. I want to know if others that take Lisinpril experience coughs and wheezing. I believe that the medication triggers my wheezing. I have to take an inhaler to get relief or sometimes I take cough medicine. Is anyone else ...
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Mucinex dm caused balance problems
I bought Mucinex Dm to treat mild symptoms of sore throat and cough. I was following the instructions precisely of the time and the dosages needed. After two days in taking the medication I started to experience balance problems. Suddenly I would feel unsteady and dizzy, and had the feeling that I w ...
- Shortness in breath in day quil
I do have allergies and asthma but only a cough at the time. I took DayQuil and within 10 min I stopped coughing. I was relieved. After about 20 min, my chest tightened and it was hard to breathe. I used my inhaler 2 times with 1 min intervals. It took about 5 min or so to breathe normally. Now I'm ...
- Benzonatate visual disturbance
I was given this for a severe sinus infection along with an antibiotic so I could sleep without coughing. I realized after the third day on it that it was the reason I was having a snowy tv screen like effect in my vision, slight nausea, and a persistent headache. I originally attributed this to the ...
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients are also considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.