Drug interactions between Percocet, Zantac 300 for a 26-year old woman?
This is a personalized study of Percocet, Zantac 300 drug interactions for a 26 year old female patient who has Tooth Extraction, Stomach Discomfort. The study is created by eHealthMe based on 71 female patients aged 26 (±5) who take the drugs and have drug interactions.
For patients like me, how are my drugs? On eHealthMe, you can research 300 million drug outcomes from FDA and social media. We use data reported since 1977 till to date. All studies are personalized to gender and age. Start now >>>
Information of the patient in this study:
Conditions: Tooth Extraction, Stomach Discomfort
- Percocet - 325MG;5MG (acetaminophen; oxycodone hydrochloride): used for < 1 month
- Zantac 300 - EQ 300MG BASE (ranitidine hydrochloride): used for < 1 month
Comments from or about the patient: IS IT OKAY TO TAKE THESE TWO TOGETHER?
Reply the comment
On Feb, 2, 2014: 71 females aged 22 (±5) who reported to have interactions when taking Percocet, Zantac 300 are studied
Most common interactions experienced by females aged 22 (±5) in the use of Percocet, Zantac 300:
|Interaction||Number of reports|
|Keloid Scar (overgrown scars left from skin injuries)||44|
|Myalgia (muscle pain)||36|
|Night Sweats (sweating in night)||22|
|Nausea (feeling of having an urge to vomit)||19|
|Fatigue (feeling of tiredness)||18|
|Upper Respiratory Tract Infection||18|
|Cholecystitis Chronic (long lasting infection of gallbladder)||17|
Most common interactions experienced by females aged 22 (±5) in long term use of Percocet, Zantac 300:
|Interaction||Number of reports|
|Post-traumatic Stress Disorder||2|
|Homicidal Ideation (thoughts about human killing another human)||2|
|Bipolar Disorder (mood disorder)||2|
|Borderline Personality Disorder||2|
|Agitation (state of anxiety or nervous excitement)||2|
|Hallucination, Auditory (perceiving sounds without auditory stimulus)||2|
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
You can also:
- Check symptoms: is your symptom caused by a drug or a condition?
- Write a review: share your experience
- Ask a question: ask patients like you a question
- Subscribe the study: get notified of updates
- Post a comment: or see what other people said about the study
Drug effectiveness in real world:
- Percocet for Tooth Extraction reported by 3 people (updated 1 hour ago)
Complete drug side effects:
- Stomach Discomfort (25 drugs in 253 reports) (updated 2 days ago)
- Tooth Extraction (6 drugs in 28 reports) (updated 6 months ago)
Comments from related studies:
From this study (10 months ago):
From this study (4 years ago):
would like to know if any of theses medicines interact with each other. and want to know if any of them cause neuropathy?
IS IT OKAY TO TAKE THESE TWO TOGETHER?
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
- By TMJ: What drugs are effective in the treatment of tmj
I have had TMJ for about 4 years now. I am in extreme pain all the time and can find no relief. Both sides of my face will hurt. I have tried a mouth guard but it doesn't work.
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- By Anne the Aussie: Polyuria associated with zantac
I was prescribed Zantac 150mg before breakfast and before dinner. After two days, I felt tired and had polyuria (by weight change 650 mL). I had kidney pain so drank water with a tiny bit of salt. Felt very nauseous, but more water helped. Continued to sip water til kidney pain eased. Have discontin ...
- By Tonya2247: I got pneumonia while taking topamax, obvious correlation
I do not take all the medicines above all the time but I am using an implanted pump giving me less than 2mg of dilaudid per day, 75 mg effexor daily and usually buspar. Dr prescribed topamax within 4 days I was hospitalized with Pneumonia, stayed a week came home a week had a clear chest x ray and ...
Recent related drug studies:
- A study of drug interactions between Delflex W/ Dextrose 4.25% Low Magnesium Low Calcium In Plastic Container, Calcium, Iron Dextran, Centrum Silver, Cymbalta, Adderall 20, Nasonex, Percocet, Xanax, Reclast, Prilosec, Zantac 300, Synthroid, Singulair, Ventolin for a patient with Osteoporosis, Anemia, Healthy Living, Depression, Add, Allergic Bronchitis, Chronic Pain, Anxiety, Gerd, Low Thyroid, Asthma. The patient has Neuropathy (Peripheral neuropathy)
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients are also considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.