Percocet, Zantac 300 for a 26-year old woman
This is a personalized study for a 26 year old female patient who has Tooth Extraction, Stomach Discomfort. The study is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 81 female patients aged 26 (±5) who take the same drugs from FDA and social media.
What are the drugs
Percocet (latest outcomes from 26,439 users) has active ingredients of acetaminophen; oxycodone hydrochloride. It is often used in pain.
Zantac 300 (latest outcomes from 177 users) has active ingredients of ranitidine hydrochloride. It is often used in gastroesophageal reflux disease.
What are the conditions
Tooth extraction (latest reports from 2,151 patients) can be treated by Amoxicillin, Vicodin, Ibuprofen.
Stomach discomfort (pain in abdomen) (latest reports from 35,272 patients) can be treated by Omeprazole, Nexium, Pantoprazole, Ranitidine Hydrochloride, Lansoprazole, Protonix.
On Nov, 13, 2014: 81 females aged 22 (±5) who take Percocet, Zantac 300 are studied
Information of the patient in this study:
Conditions: Tooth Extraction, Stomach Discomfort
- Percocet - 325MG;5MG (acetaminophen; oxycodone hydrochloride): used for < 1 month
- Zantac 300 - EQ 300MG BASE (ranitidine hydrochloride): used for < 1 month
Comments from or about the patient: IS IT OKAY TO TAKE THESE TWO TOGETHER?
Reply the comment
eHealthMe real world results:
Drug effectiveness over time :
Most common drug interactions over time * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years||not specified|
|n/a||Biliary Colic||n/a||Pain||n/a||Hallucination, Auditory (perceiving sounds without auditory stimulus)||n/a||Asthenia (weakness)|
|Diarrhoea||Major Depression (a mood state that goes well beyond temporarily feeling sad or blue. it is a serious medical illness that affects one's thoughts, feelings)||Agitation (state of anxiety or nervous excitement)||Keloid Scar (overgrown scars left from skin injuries)|
|Epigastric Discomfort||Cholecystitis Acute (rapid infection of gallbladder)||Hostility||Nausea (feeling of having an urge to vomit)|
|Cholecystitis Chronic (long lasting infection of gallbladder)||Generalised Anxiety Disorder (excessive, uncontrollable, unexplained and often irrational worry)||Aggression||Night Sweats (sweating in night)|
|Nausea (feeling of having an urge to vomit)||Gallbladder Pain||Borderline Personality Disorder||Dyspepsia (indigestion)|
|Decreased Appetite (decreased appetite occurs when you have a reduced desire to eat)||Fear||Post-traumatic Stress Disorder||Upper Respiratory Tract Infection|
|Benign Lymph Node Neoplasm (benign (non-cancerous) tumours of the lymph node)||Anger||Fatigue (feeling of tiredness)|
|Vomiting||Homicidal Ideation (thoughts about human killing another human)||Myalgia (muscle pain)|
|Cholelithiasis (the presence or formation of gallstones in the gallbladder or bile ducts)||Bipolar Disorder (mood disorder)||Cholecystitis Chronic (long lasting infection of gallbladder)|
* Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
You can also:
- Check your drugs or symptoms
- Subscribe the study: get notified of updates
- Post a comment: or see what other people said about the study
- Join a related mobile support group
You are not alone! Join a related mobile support group:
- support group for people who have Stomach Discomfort
- support group for people who have Tooth Extraction
- support group for people who take Percocet
- support group for people who take Zantac 300
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Does gravol leave a sick sweet taste in your mouth?
(Asked by a 28 year old woman who has Sweet, Bad Taste In My Mouth, and takes Percocet , Gravol)
I just had an appendectomy and am on percocet and gravol. I have this disgusting sweet taste in my mouth that I can not get rid of with brushing my teeth and I'd like to know if this is a side effect of either of these drugs
- What drugs are effective in the treatment of tmj
(Asked by a 27 year old woman who has TMJ Disorders, and takes Oxycodone And Acetaminophen)
I have had TMJ for about 4 years now. I am in extreme pain all the time and can find no relief. Both sides of my face will hurt. I have tried a mouth guard but it doesn't work.
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Why does my urine smell bad?
(Posted by a 46 year old woman who has Urine Abnormality, and takes Percocet)
urine has very strong fowel odor. smells like rotting meat. very concentrated and cloudy and dark color.
- Which issue has caused my periodontitis, my fibromyalgia or spinal stenosis?
(Posted by a 45 year old woman who has Herniated Intervertebral Disk 7 Total, Spinal Stenosis, Fibromyalgia, Periodontitis, and takes Cymbalta, Percocet, Oxycontin)
At the age of 38 yrs old, I was diagnosed with Fibromyalgia and Spinal Stenosis. Obviously I had both of the disease for some years, and was struggling with the pain and symptoms for some time before I finally got checked, went through years being told they didn't find anything, told I had Herniated ...
- Eczema and birth control-microgestin
(Posted by a 29 year old woman who has Eczema, and takes Imitrex, Westcort, Kenalog, Garcinia Cambogia, Singulair, Ultracet, Baclofen, Percocet, Naproxen, Topamax, Lamotrigine, Seroquel, Microgestin Fe 1/20)
I started getting eczema over the last year and recently decided it may be from the birth control as well, which I started taking @ 2 months before I got the eczema and skin started breaking out...weight gain, etc. I am on singulair, westcort cream, moisture/kenalog, exederm cream, cerevue wash, cet ...
- Polyuria associated with zantac
(Posted by a 66 year old woman who has Esophageal And Gastric Erosions, and takes Zantac 150)
I was prescribed Zantac 150mg before breakfast and before dinner. After two days, I felt tired and had polyuria (by weight change 650 mL). I had kidney pain so drank water with a tiny bit of salt. Felt very nauseous, but more water helped. Continued to sip water til kidney pain eased. Have discontin ...
- I got pneumonia while taking topamax, obvious correlation
(Posted by a 44 year old woman who has Plantar Fasciitis, Trigger Finger, Anemia - B12 Deficiency, Anemia, Malabsorption, Gastric Bypass, Osteopenia, Chronic Pancreatitis, Depression, and takes Klonopin, Ambien Cr, Prilosec Otc, Zenpep, Calcium, Zinc Sulfate, Vitamin D, Vitamin A, Job's-tears, Vitamin B12, Zofran, Zantac, Zyrtec, Doxycycline Hyclate, Reclast, Venofer, Neurontin, Buspar, Effexor, Dilaudid)
I do not take all the medicines above all the time but I am using an implanted pump giving me less than 2mg of dilaudid per day, 75 mg effexor daily and usually buspar. Dr prescribed topamax within 4 days I was hospitalized with Pneumonia, stayed a week came home a week had a clear chest x ray and ...
Drug effectiveness in real world:
- Percocet for Tooth Extraction reported by 3 people (updated 15 hours ago)
Complete drug side effects:
- Stomach Discomfort (28 drugs in 274 reports) (updated 3 weeks ago)
- Tooth Extraction (6 drugs in 28 reports) (updated 1 year ago)
Recent related drug studies (Check your drugs):
- A study of drug interactions between Clonazepam, Percocet, Chantix for a patient with Anxiety, Apprehension, Feeling Uptight, Jitters, Stress, Stress And Anxiety, Tension, Back Injury, Stop Smoking. The patient has Sweating Increased
Comments: I was on Chantix for the "allotted" time through the Air Force. It was not long enough so I stopped taking it (sweating stopped) After about 3 months, I was able to get Chantix through the mail from the military and as soon as I reached a stable blood level (I'm assuming it was because of the level ...
- A study of side effects of Zantac 150 for a patient with Acid Reflux. The patient has Injection Site Inflammation
Comments: No more deatalis..
- A study of drug interactions between Multivitamin, Sucralfate, Zantac 150, Synthroid for a patient with Energy Increased, Gastritis, Acid Reflux, Hypothyroidism. The patient has Nausea, Stomach Pain
Comments: the pain is sporadic but when I have it, it's very debilitating. Sometimes it comes with nausea and vomit
- A study of side effects of Percocet for a patient with Pain In Limb. The patient has Hiccups (an involuntary spasm of the diaphragm and respiratory organs, with a sudden closure of the glottis and a sound like a cough)
Comments: Also have itching, mainly on face, but also on torso
- A study of side effects of Percocet for a patient with Pain - Bones. The patient has Cerebral Spinal Fluid Culture
Comments: I have times, about once per week where I can't stay awake. This will last about 2 days. During this time I'm taking less percocet. I have been on 10/325mg for about 5 years. max of 6 per day. I never abuse them and they work well for pain.
Common symptoms:Women of age 20-29 with Tooth Extraction:
- Rashes (5 reports)
- Pulmonary hypertension (4 reports)
- Stress and anxiety (4 reports)
- Pulmonary embolism (4 reports)
- Emotional distress (4 reports)
- Nausea (4 reports)
- Pain (4 reports)
- Injury (4 reports)
- Urticaria (3 reports)
- Itching (3 reports)
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients are also considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.