A study for a 27-year old woman who takes Percocet, Zantac 300
Summary: 81 female patients aged 27 (±5) who take the same drugs are studied.
This is a personalized study for a 27 year old female patient who has Tooth Extraction, Stomach Discomfort. The study is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA and social media.
On Mar, 16, 2015: 81 females aged 22 (±5) who take Percocet, Zantac 300 are studied
Information of the patient in this study:
Conditions: Tooth Extraction, Stomach Discomfort
- Percocet - 325MG;5MG (acetaminophen; oxycodone hydrochloride): used for < 1 month
- Zantac 300 - EQ 300MG BASE (ranitidine hydrochloride): used for < 1 month
Comments from or about the patient: IS IT OKAY TO TAKE THESE TWO TOGETHER?
Reply the comment
eHealthMe real world results:
Drug effectiveness over time :
Most common drug interactions over time * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years||not specified|
|n/a||Biliary Colic||n/a||Pain||n/a||Hallucination, Auditory (perceiving sounds without auditory stimulus)||n/a||Asthenia (weakness)|
|Diarrhoea||Major Depression (a mood state that goes well beyond temporarily feeling sad or blue. it is a serious medical illness that affects one's thoughts, feelings)||Agitation (state of anxiety or nervous excitement)||Keloid Scar (overgrown scars left from skin injuries)|
|Epigastric Discomfort||Cholecystitis Acute (rapid infection of gallbladder)||Hostility||Nausea (feeling of having an urge to vomit)|
|Cholecystitis Chronic (long lasting infection of gallbladder)||Generalised Anxiety Disorder (excessive, uncontrollable, unexplained and often irrational worry)||Aggression||Night Sweats (sweating in night)|
|Nausea (feeling of having an urge to vomit)||Gallbladder Pain||Borderline Personality Disorder||Dyspepsia (indigestion)|
|Decreased Appetite (decreased appetite occurs when you have a reduced desire to eat)||Fear||Post-traumatic Stress Disorder||Upper Respiratory Tract Infection|
|Benign Lymph Node Neoplasm (benign (non-cancerous) tumours of the lymph node)||Anger||Fatigue (feeling of tiredness)|
|Vomiting||Homicidal Ideation (thoughts about human killing another human)||Myalgia (muscle pain)|
|Cholelithiasis (the presence or formation of gallstones in the gallbladder or bile ducts)||Bipolar Disorder (mood disorder)||Cholecystitis Chronic (long lasting infection of gallbladder)|
* Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
You can also:
- Check your drugs or symptoms
- Post a comment: or see what other people said about the study
- Join a related support group
You are not alone! Join a related support group:
- support group for people who have Stomach Discomfort
- support group for people who have Tooth Extraction
- support group for people who take Percocet
- support group for people who take Zantac 300
Recent related drug studies (Check your drugs):
- A study of side effects of Oxycet for a 24-year old woman with Wisdom Teeth Extraction. The patient has Abdominal Pain Aggravated
- A study of drug interactions between Buspar, Zantac 150, Synthroid, Gabapentin, Lexapro for a 54-year old woman with Depression, Gerd, Hypothyroidism. The patient has Fatigue, Nausea, Headache
- A study of side effects of Percocet for a 38-year old man with Lumbar Spine Flattening. The patient has Elevated Liver Enzymes
- A study of drug interactions between Zoloft, Ativan, Methadone Hydrochloride, Percocet, Tizanidine Hydrochloride for a 37-year old woman with PTSD, Spinal Cord Injury Cervical, Spinal Osteoarthritis. The patient has Restlessness Aggravated, Restless Legs Syndrome, Movement - Uncontrollable, Pain - Leg, Nausea And Vomiting, Vomiting, Abdominal Pain
- A study of side effects of Oxycodone And Acetaminophen for a 62-year old man with Low Back Pain. The patient has Penis Deviation
Related drug interaction studies:
- Percocet and Zantac 300 drug interactions (1,616 reports)
Drug effectiveness in real world:
- Percocet for Tooth Extraction reported by 3 people (updated 4 days ago)
Complete drug side effects:
- Stomach Discomfort (28 drugs in 277 reports) (updated 2 weeks ago)
- Tooth Extraction (6 drugs in 28 reports) (updated 2 years ago)
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients are also considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.