A study for a 35-year old man who takes Phenergan, Zyrtec
Summary: there is no report from male patients aged 35 (±5) who take the same drugs.
This is a personalized study for a 35 year old male patient who has Nausea, Itching. The study is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA and social media.
On Mar, 5, 2015: 0 male aged 29 (±5) who take Phenergan, Zyrtec is studied
Information of the patient in this study:
Conditions: Nausea, Itching
- Phenergan - 50MG (promethazine hydrochloride): used for 1 - 2 years
- Zyrtec - 10MG (cetirizine hydrochloride): used for 5 - 10 years
Drug effectiveness over time :
Most common drug interactions over time * :
* Some reports may have incomplete information.
You can also:
- Check your drugs or symptoms
- Post a comment: or see what other people said about the study
- Join a related support group
You are not alone! Join a related support group:
- support group for people who have Itching
- support group for people who have Nausea
- support group for people who take Phenergan
- support group for people who take Zyrtec
Recent related drug studies (Check your drugs):
- A study of side effects of Promethazine for a 48-year old man with Benign Paroxysmal Positional Vertigo. The patient has Urination - Painful
- A study of drug interactions between Zoloft, Zyrtec, Valium for a 57-year old woman with Depression, Nasal Allergies, Meniere's Disease. The patient has Slurred Speech
- A study of drug interactions between Symbicort, Miralax, Zyrtec Allergy, Aspirin, Prempro, Lunesta, Zoloft, Lisinopril And Hydrochlorothiazide for a 54-year old woman with Asthma, Constipation, Allergy, Heart Attack, Menopause Hot Flashes, Insomnia, Depression, Hypertension. The patient has Lightheadedness - Fainting
- A study of drug interactions between Dicyclomine Hydrochloride, Dilaudid, Albuterol, Dronabinol, Cyproheptadine Hydrochloride, Tramadol, Phenergan for a 45-year old woman with Pain - Abdomen, Gerd, Increased Appetite, Nausea, Pain, Nausea And Vomiting. The patient has Nausea And Vomiting
- A study of drug interactions between Ginkgo Biloba, Cetirizine Hydrochloride, Armour Thyroid, Plaquenil, Benicar for a 68-year old woman with Blood Thinner, Allergy, Hypothyroidism, Pml, High Blood Pressure. The patient has Itchy Rash On Arms And Chest
Related drug interaction studies:
- Zyrtec and Phenergan drug interactions (536 reports)
Drug effectiveness in real world:
- Phenergan for Nausea reported by 143 people (updated 6 days ago)
- Zyrtec for Itching reported by 12 people (updated 11 hours ago)
Complete drug side effects:
- Itching (19 drugs in 247 reports) (updated 2 months ago)
- Nausea (37 drugs in 875 reports) (updated 2 weeks ago)
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients are also considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.