Phenergan, Zyrtec for a 34-year old man
This is a personalized study for a 34 year old male patient who has Nausea, Itching. The study is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA and social media.
What are the drugs
Phenergan (latest outcomes from 13,023 users) has active ingredients of promethazine hydrochloride. It is often used in nausea.
Zyrtec (latest outcomes from 29,940 users) has active ingredients of cetirizine hydrochloride. It is often used in allergies.
What are the conditions
Nausea (feeling of having an urge to vomit) (latest reports from 262,794 patients) can be treated by Zofran, Phenergan, Promethazine Hydrochloride Plain, Promethazine, Ondansetron, Compazine.
Itching (latest reports from 87,571 patients) can be treated by Benadryl, Hydroxyzine Hydrochloride, Atarax, Hydroxyzine Pamoate, Hydroxyzine, Zyrtec.
On Nov, 21, 2014: 0 male aged 29 (±5) who take Phenergan, Zyrtec is studied
Information of the patient in this study:
Conditions: Nausea, Itching
- Phenergan - 50MG (promethazine hydrochloride): used for 1 - 2 years
- Zyrtec - 10MG (cetirizine hydrochloride): used for 5 - 10 years
Drug effectiveness over time :
Most common drug interactions over time * :
* Some reports may have incomplete information.
You can also:
- Check your drugs or symptoms
- Subscribe the study: get notified of updates
- Post a comment: or see what other people said about the study
- Join a related mobile support group
You are not alone! Join a related mobile support group:
- support group for people who have Itching
- support group for people who have Nausea
- support group for people who take Phenergan
- support group for people who take Zyrtec
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- What can i do for ocd and depression
(Asked by a 32 year old man who has OCD, and takes Lamictal, Fluvoxamine Maleate, Lorazepam, Nifedipine, Lyrica, Methocarbamol, Tamsulosin, Phenergan, Omeprazole, Potassium Chloride, Allopurinol, Fentanyl-25, Motrin, Tramadol)
I have a very large amount of kidney stones eve since I returned to Afghanistan. Most of them have been calcium oxilate and the othes arecalcium phforous. I am passing kidney stones since 2001 with the largest being a 6mm that I passed. I have them so fequently they have me on a 72 hour 25mcg fentyb ...
- Can i have possibly developed brain damage by combining methadone, phenergan, vistaril, prilosec, aleve,
(Asked by a 31 year old man who has Lack Of Coordination, Heavy Eyes, Confusion, Nodding Off, Slurred Speech, Dizziness , and takes Phenergan, Methadone Hydrochloride, Vistaril, Naproxen Sodium , Prilosec Otc, Quinine )
Day of mixture: Falling asleep, nodding out, can't keep eyes ooen,drinking drinks that didn't exist ans smoking ciggs that were not there, thought was talking to grandma on phone, but wass not; since then habe bare coordination.
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Rash from eating kale
(Posted by a 32 year old woman who has Itching, Rash Generalised, and takes Kale)
I ate kale for the first time on Monday. I only had a small bowl of fresh mixed green salad, so it wasn't entirely Kale. By Tuesday, I had a small rash on my left hip. I ignored it at first. Thursday evening, I decided to eat a large kale salad with other veggies and salmon, all of which I have ...
- Palpitations when eating raw garlic
(Posted by a 35 year old woman who has Heartburn, Nausea, Heart Palpitations)
After symptoms of a cold, I've been drinking the famous "garlic honey lemon" mixture to try to get rid of the cold and it actually worked pretty well. The first morning it didn't feel very nice to drink but I was ok. From day 2, I started to feel heartburn and heart palpitations, with a sort of he ...
- Diagnosed with postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome after mirena
(Posted by a 34 year old woman who has Postural Orthostatic Tachycardia Syndrome, Fatigue, Nausea, Dizzy, and takes Mirena)
After getting the Mirena put in, I got really sick. I went home and got super dizzy, nauseous, and tired. I felt so sick and could barely function. I called the doctors office and they said it couldn't be from the Mirena. She said that I must have the flu. Well, I kept it in for a little while long ...
- Double vision on levothyroxine
(Posted by a 49 year old woman who has Joint Stiffness, Lack Of Strength, Muscle Weakness, Weakness, Itching, Allergy To Food, Allergy To Chemicals, Fatigue - Chronic, Confusional State, Hair Loss, Double Vision, and takes Levothyroxine Sodium)
Diagnosed with under active thyroid in January 2011. Noticed onset of double vision in January 2014. Blurred vision and double vision worsened to such an extent that my glasses prescription has changed three times in less than 7 months. All the symptons I experience are a direct result of taking Le ...
- Androgel for secondary hypogonadism
(Posted by a 55 year old man who has Swelling Of The Ankles - Feet - Legs, and takes Simvastatin, Cetirizine Hydrochloride Allergy, Amitriptyline Hydrochloride, Venlafaxine Hydrochloride, Morphine Sulfate, Amlodipine Besylate)
Severe swelling in legs, ankles and feet after being on my feet for more than one hour. Pain in calves and ankles. Feels like they're being squeezed or compressed. Pain dissipates after laying down for a few hours. Swelling never completely dissipates. Always some swelling in ankles.
Related drug interaction studies:
- Zyrtec and Phenergan drug interactions (536 reports)
Drug effectiveness in real world:
- Phenergan for Nausea reported by 141 people (updated 20 hours ago)
- Zyrtec for Itching reported by 12 people (updated 1 day ago)
Complete drug side effects:
- Itching (19 drugs in 238 reports) (updated 3 weeks ago)
- Nausea (37 drugs in 860 reports) (updated 20 hours ago)
Recent related drug studies (Check your drugs):
- A study of side effects of Zyrtec for a patient with Idiopathic Urticaria. The patient has Burning Feet Syndrome (burning sensation in the sole of the foot)
Comments: My feet burn, very uncomfortable, and nothing really makes it better........am weaning myself off the drug......although everything I have read says you must do this slowly to prevent other issues.
- A study of drug interactions between Phenergan, Bactrim, Gabapentin, Wellbutrin Xl, Synthroid, Topamax, Prozac for a patient with Nausea, Urinary Tract Infection Enterococcal, Neuropathic Pain, Migraine - Common, Hypothyroidism, Depression. The patient has Muscle Rigidity
Comments: Just started Prozac 4 weeks ago with no side effects. Became ill with UTI, doctor prescribed Bactrim & Phenergan. Within a day, I had severe muscle rigidity in my jaw, neck, shoulders & abdomen. It was not like a "leg cramp" and nothing I have ever experienced. I stopped taking the Prozac and th ...
- A study of drug interactions between Omeprazole, Cetirizine Hydrochloride for a patient with Acid Reflux, Allergy. The patient has Itching
Comments: itchiness after an insect bite (mosquitoes,bugs)
- A study of drug interactions between Cetirizine Hydrochloride Allergy, Sertraline Hydrochloride for a patient with Allergy To Mold - Dander - Dust, Depression Suicidal. The patient has Dizziness, Suicidal Ideation
Comments: I'm on a 100mg dose on both of them daily. I would like to know and understand the interactions between the two drugs.
- A study of drug interactions between Beconase, Ventolin, Cetirizine Hydrochloride Allergy, Amitriptyline Hydrochloride, Hydroxychloroquine Sulfate for a patient with Pulmonary Sarcoidosis, Allergic Respiratory Disease, Nerve Pain. The patient has Osteomyelitis Acute
Comments: Osteomyelitis of the jaw bone following extraction of a tooth
Common symptoms:Men of age 30-39 with Nausea:
- Nausea and vomiting (35 reports)
- Crohn's disease (23 reports)
- Erythema multiforme (22 reports)
- Stress and anxiety (19 reports)
- Fever (18 reports)
- Insomnia (16 reports)
- Pancreatitis (16 reports)
- Headache (15 reports)
- Pancytopenia (15 reports)
- Breathing difficulty (15 reports)
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients are also considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.