What could cause Fatigue, Bone And Joint Pain, Brain Mass, Anxiety for a 34-year old woman?
This is a study of Ribavirin, Pegasys, Neupogen for a 34 year old female patient who has Hepatitis C. The study is created by eHealthMe based on 8 female patients aged 34 (±5) who take the drugs from FDA and social media.
How are my drugs for patients like me? On eHealthMe, you can research 300 million drug outcomes from FDA and social media. All studies are personalized to gender and age. Start now, it's anonymous, simple & free >>>
Information of the patient in this study:
Conditions: Hepatitis C
- Ribavirin (ribavirin): used for 1 - 6 months
- Pegasys (peginterferon alfa 2a): used for 1 - 6 months
- Neupogen (filgrastim): used for 1 - 6 months
Drug interactions have: most severe fatigue, severe bone and joint pain, moderate liver problems, severe brain mass, severe anxiety
On Feb, 8, 2014: 8 females aged 30 (±5) who reported to have interactions when taking Ribavirin, Pegasys, Neupogen are studied
Comparison with this patient's adverse outcomes:
|Interaction||Number of reports |
among females aged 30 (±5) who take the drugs
|Fatigue (feeling of tiredness)||2 (25.00%)|
|Bone And Joint Pain||2 (25.00%)|
|Liver Problems||1 (12.50%)|
|Brain Mass||1 (12.50%)|
(as an adverse outcome could be a symptom of a condition, additional studies are listed to help identify the cause: for example, regardless of which drug is taken, how many female HBP patients aged 50 (±5) have nausea)
|Symptom||Number of reports |
among females aged 30 (±5) who have the condition, regardless of which drug is taken
|Fatigue in Hepatitis C||75 (11.50%)|
|Bone And Joint Pain in Hepatitis C||16 (2.45%)|
|Liver Problems in Hepatitis C||1 (0.15%)|
|Brain Mass in Hepatitis C||1 (0.15%)|
|Anxiety in Hepatitis C||39 (5.98%)|
(as an adverse outcome could be a side effect of a drug, additional studies are listed to help identify the cause: for example, how many female Aspirin users aged 50 (±5) have nausea)
|Side effect||Number of reports |
among females aged 30 (±5) who take the drug
|Fatigue in Ribavirin||45 (9.13%)|
|Fatigue in Pegasys||48 (12.15%)|
|Fatigue in Neupogen||12 (3.65%)|
|Bone And Joint Pain in Ribavirin||18 (3.65%)|
|Bone And Joint Pain in Pegasys||9 (2.28%)|
|Bone And Joint Pain in Neupogen||13 (3.95%)|
|Liver Problems in Ribavirin||1 (0.20%)|
|Liver Problems in Pegasys||1 (0.25%)|
|Liver Problems in Neupogen||1 (0.30%)|
|Brain Mass in Ribavirin||1 (0.20%)|
|Brain Mass in Pegasys||1 (0.25%)|
|Brain Mass in Neupogen||1 (0.30%)|
|Anxiety in Ribavirin||24 (4.87%)|
|Anxiety in Pegasys||16 (4.05%)|
|Anxiety in Neupogen||4 (1.22%)|
Most common interactions experienced by females aged 30 (±5) in the use of Ribavirin, Pegasys, Neupogen:
|Interaction||Number of reports|
|Neutropenia (an abnormally low number of neutrophils)||8|
|Lymphadenopathy (disease or enlargement of lymph nodes)||8|
|Leukopenia (less number of white blood cells in blood)||4|
|Sarcoidosis (an inflammatory disease that affects multiple organs in the body, but mostly the lungs and lymph glands)||4|
|Sinus Tachycardia (a heart rhythm with elevated rate of impulses originating from the sinoatrial node)||4|
|Alopecia (absence of hair from areas of the body)||4|
|Fatigue (feeling of tiredness)||2|
|Headache (pain in head)||1|
|Anaemia (lack of blood)||1|
Most common interactions experienced by females aged 30 (±5) in long term use of Ribavirin, Pegasys, Neupogen:
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
You can also:
- Check symptoms: is your symptom caused by a drug or a condition?
- Write a review: share your experience
- Ask a question: ask patients like you a question
- Subscribe the study: get notified of updates
- Post a comment: or see what other people said about the study
Related drug interaction studies:
Drug effectiveness in real world:
- Ribavirin for Hepatitis C reported by 22 people (updated 60 minutes ago)
- Pegasys for Hepatitis C reported by 18 people (updated 60 minutes ago)
In-depth study of side effects (who have it, when it happens and how):
- Fatigue in Ribavirin reported by 2,690 people (updated 1 week ago)
- Fatigue in Pegasys reported by 2,605 people (updated 2 weeks ago)
- Fatigue in Neupogen reported by 791 people (updated 4 days ago)
- Bone And Joint Pain (Joint pain) in Ribavirin reported by 575 people (updated 6 days ago)
- Bone And Joint Pain (Joint pain) in Pegasys reported by 586 people (updated 2 weeks ago)
- Bone And Joint Pain (Joint pain) in Neupogen reported by 427 people (updated 2 days ago)
- Anxiety (Stress and anxiety) in Ribavirin reported by 642 people (updated 4 days ago)
- Anxiety (Stress and anxiety) in Pegasys reported by 568 people (updated 6 days ago)
- Anxiety (Stress and anxiety) in Neupogen reported by 500 people (updated 3 days ago)
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
- Fatigue in Hepatitis C reported by 3,834 people (updated 4 days ago)
- Bone And Joint Pain (Joint pain) in Hepatitis C reported by 933 people (updated 1 week ago)
- Anxiety (Stress and anxiety) in Hepatitis C reported by 1,122 people (updated 1 week ago)
Complete drug side effects:
- Hepatitis C (6 drugs in 70 reports) (updated 2 months ago)
Drugs associated with:
Conditions associated with:
Comments from related studies:
From this study (4 months ago):
From this study (1 year ago):
From this study (1 year ago):
Post-treatment symptom is gout, not experienced during 48 weeks on HCV triple drug therapy, but has been very uncomfortable since stopping treatment. Any ideas? Thanks.
want to see if these drugs could start pre-menopausal symptoms.
will use of neupogen cause varicose veins?
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
- What are the best meds to take to fix insomnia, anxiety,depression
What medications will work well I need my brain to stop at night. And stay asleep. I have anxiety Little grumpy at times and things bother me a lot. Easily nervious and worry about everything. Crying a lot I notice.
- Doe taking apple cidar vinegar trigger g6pd
We're looking for natural ways to cure the symptoms, and affects of having g6pd. any facts would be helpful. We need to know if these natural remedies will trigger the disease, or improve the condition
- Does anyone else continue to have all over body pain 3 years after taking lupron depot for endometriosis
I had 9 injections of lupron after a partial hysterectomy. Ever since then my body has never been the same. I continue, 3 years later suffering from weakness. I had to quit my job as a registered nurse and after 2 and 1/2 years I was forced to file for disability.
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Nasalcrom caused potential anxiety attacks
I have a sinus infection that did not go away with a ten day course of Cefuroxime. I went back to the doctor and was subscribed a two week course of Cefuroxime, plus Montelukast for allergy, and NasalCrom for inflamed sinuses. Since I began the NasalCrom, I have been experiencing anxiety attacks. ...
- Are fm and premature menopause linked
I was diagnosed with Fibromyalgia at 17. I coped really well with it until I tragically lost my sister, met and married my husband and had a child all in one year. The trauma and also overload of emotions including PND seemed to ramp up all my symptoms. I do not work, I am a SAHM to 3. I rest as oft ...
- Topiramate and liver function
I started taking topiramate and in 2 months my liver started to go really bad. I stopped the medication and it within 12 hours I felt better, specifically in terms of body temperature.
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients are also considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.