What could cause Fatigue, Bone And Joint Pain, Brain Mass, Anxiety for a 34-year old woman?
This is a personalized study of Ribavirin, Pegasys, Neupogen drug interactions for a 34 year old female patient who has Hepatitis C. The study is created by eHealthMe based on 8 female patients aged 34 (±5) who take the drugs and have drug interactions.
For patients like me, how are my drugs? On eHealthMe, you can research 300 million drug outcomes from FDA and social media. We use data reported since 1977 till to date. All studies are personalized to gender and age. Start now >>>
Information of the patient in this study:
Conditions: Hepatitis C
- Ribavirin (ribavirin): used for 1 - 6 months
- Pegasys (peginterferon alfa 2a): used for 1 - 6 months
- Neupogen (filgrastim): used for 1 - 6 months
Drug interactions have: most severe fatigue, severe bone and joint pain, moderate liver problems, severe brain mass, severe anxiety
On Feb, 8, 2014: 8 females aged 30 (±5) who reported to have interactions when taking Ribavirin, Pegasys, Neupogen are studied
Comparison with this patient's adverse outcomes:
|Interaction||Number of reports |
among females aged 30 (±5) who take the drugs
|Fatigue (feeling of tiredness)||2 (25.00%)|
|Bone And Joint Pain||2 (25.00%)|
|Liver Problems||1 (12.50%)|
|Brain Mass||1 (12.50%)|
(as an adverse outcome could be a symptom of a condition, additional studies are listed to help identify the cause: for example, regardless of which drug is taken, how many female HBP patients aged 50 (±5) have nausea)
|Symptom||Number of reports |
among females aged 30 (±5) who have the condition, regardless of which drug is taken
|Fatigue in Hepatitis C||75 (11.50%)|
|Bone And Joint Pain in Hepatitis C||16 (2.45%)|
|Liver Problems in Hepatitis C||1 (0.15%)|
|Brain Mass in Hepatitis C||1 (0.15%)|
|Anxiety in Hepatitis C||39 (5.98%)|
(as an adverse outcome could be a side effect of a drug, additional studies are listed to help identify the cause: for example, how many female Aspirin users aged 50 (±5) have nausea)
|Side effect||Number of reports |
among females aged 30 (±5) who take the drug
|Fatigue in Ribavirin||45 (9.13%)|
|Fatigue in Pegasys||48 (12.15%)|
|Fatigue in Neupogen||12 (3.65%)|
|Bone And Joint Pain in Ribavirin||18 (3.65%)|
|Bone And Joint Pain in Pegasys||9 (2.28%)|
|Bone And Joint Pain in Neupogen||13 (3.95%)|
|Liver Problems in Ribavirin||1 (0.20%)|
|Liver Problems in Pegasys||1 (0.25%)|
|Liver Problems in Neupogen||1 (0.30%)|
|Brain Mass in Ribavirin||1 (0.20%)|
|Brain Mass in Pegasys||1 (0.25%)|
|Brain Mass in Neupogen||1 (0.30%)|
|Anxiety in Ribavirin||24 (4.87%)|
|Anxiety in Pegasys||16 (4.05%)|
|Anxiety in Neupogen||4 (1.22%)|
Most common interactions experienced by females aged 30 (±5) in the use of Ribavirin, Pegasys, Neupogen:
|Interaction||Number of reports|
|Neutropenia (an abnormally low number of neutrophils)||8|
|Lymphadenopathy (disease or enlargement of lymph nodes)||8|
|Leukopenia (less number of white blood cells in blood)||4|
|Sarcoidosis (an inflammatory disease that affects multiple organs in the body, but mostly the lungs and lymph glands)||4|
|Sinus Tachycardia (a heart rhythm with elevated rate of impulses originating from the sinoatrial node)||4|
|Alopecia (absence of hair from areas of the body)||4|
|Fatigue (feeling of tiredness)||2|
|Headache (pain in head)||1|
|Anaemia (lack of blood)||1|
Most common interactions experienced by females aged 30 (±5) in long term use of Ribavirin, Pegasys, Neupogen:
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
You can also:
- Check symptoms: is your symptom caused by a drug or a condition?
- Write a review: share your experience
- Ask a question: ask patients like you a question
- Subscribe the study: get notified of updates
- Post a comment: or see what other people said about the study
Related drug interaction studies:
Drug effectiveness in real world:
- Ribavirin for Hepatitis C reported by 34 people (updated 46 minutes ago)
- Pegasys for Hepatitis C reported by 29 people (updated 10 hours ago)
In-depth study of side effects (who have it, when it happens and how):
- Fatigue in Ribavirin reported by 2,436 people (updated 3 weeks ago)
- Fatigue in Pegasys reported by 2,347 people (updated 3 days ago)
- Fatigue in Neupogen reported by 748 people (updated 2 months ago)
- Bone And Joint Pain (Joint pain) in Ribavirin reported by 546 people (updated 3 weeks ago)
- Bone And Joint Pain (Joint pain) in Pegasys reported by 551 people (updated 3 weeks ago)
- Bone And Joint Pain (Joint pain) in Neupogen reported by 391 people (updated 1 month ago)
- Anxiety (Stress and anxiety) in Ribavirin reported by 606 people (updated 3 weeks ago)
- Anxiety (Stress and anxiety) in Pegasys reported by 536 people (updated 4 hours ago)
- Anxiety (Stress and anxiety) in Neupogen reported by 458 people (updated 3 weeks ago)
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
- Fatigue in Hepatitis C reported by 3,325 people (updated 3 days ago)
- Bone And Joint Pain (Joint pain) in Hepatitis C reported by 867 people (updated 4 months ago)
- Anxiety (Stress and anxiety) in Hepatitis C reported by 1,041 people (updated 3 weeks ago)
Complete drug side effects:
- Hepatitis C (6 drugs in 69 reports) (updated 1 week ago)
Drugs associated with:
Conditions associated with:
Comments from related studies:
From this study (2 months ago):
From this study (1 year ago):
From this study (1 year ago):
Post-treatment symptom is gout, not experienced during 48 weeks on HCV triple drug therapy, but has been very uncomfortable since stopping treatment. Any ideas? Thanks.
want to see if these drugs could start pre-menopausal symptoms.
will use of neupogen cause varicose veins?
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
- By D.S.B.: Has long term clonazepam use caused you seemingly irreversible psychosis, for which you were given an antipsychotic? if so, were you able to get off of the antipsychotic and clonazepam? how?
Started clonazepam around 2002. In 2007, I was hospitalized (I'm not sure what the doctors were thinking) and I was given an antipsychotic as well, and maybe another medication. My psychiatrist lowered and eliminated all my medication in 2011 and 2012, and each time was hospitalized and again given ...
- By Tyfniedawn: Hydroxyzine and suboxone is it safe together?? almost at my 6 month mark of this pregnancy!
I'm almost 6 months pregnant. The doctor started me on 25mg of hydroxyzine 1 or 2 for anxiety and 1 or 2 at bed. I've just been taking 3 an hour or so before bed. Today he started me on 1 mg of Suboxone a day. Is my 3 an evening still going to be safe because it's helped tremendously with making up ...
- By GG: Do you think im gonna get my hair back
since I start taking prozaz I noticed my hair start falling out and getting thin im scared ... do you think that if is stop the pill my hair will stop falling and im gonna get new hair back? sooo stressed and sad
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- By Swimmer1: Insomnia from warfarin sodium?
Knee replacement two months ago and taking coumadin (warfarin, 6 mg daily). Had problems sleeping at night I initially attributed to some discomfort with knee replacement. At rehab location for three weeks then came home. Hard time sleeping at night. Watch TV most of night. Some anxiety and would ...
- By edo: Methadone maintenance and lichen planus
Have been on methadone maint. since 1973 (with two brief periods of non use). Have suffered from Lichen Planus for the last 5 years with slow but steady progression of symptoms. Do not know when exposed to Hep C (IV drug use since 1968)and have been exposed to biohazardous materials from my career ...
- By vtway: Fibromyalgia & related health issues
Fibromyalgia dx after pregnancy of only child at 42/other dx followed and seem to be in conjunction. heart issues did not appear until after the use of fibro meds- cymbalta, lyrica, neurontin, and more. had 1 seizure believed to be related to seretonin syndrome/years and years of mistreatment by doc ...
Recent related drug studies:
- A study of drug interactions between Victrelis, Ribavirin, Pegasys for a patient with Hepatitis C. The patient has Gout
- A study of drug interactions between Ribavirin, Pegasys, Incivek for a patient with Hepatitis C.
- A study of drug interactions between Pegasys, Ribavirin, Neupogen for a patient with Hcl, Neutropenia. The patient has Varicose Vein
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients are also considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.