A study for a 43-year old man who takes Risperdal, Ativan, Ritalin
Summary: 4 male patients aged 43 (±5) who take the same drugs are studied.
This is a personalized study for a 43 year old male patient who has Bipolar I Disorder. The study is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA and social media.
On Mar, 20, 2015: 4 males aged 37 (±5) who take Risperdal, Ativan, Ritalin are studied
Information of the patient in this study:
Conditions: Bipolar I Disorder
- Risperdal - 3MG (risperidone)
- Ativan - 0.5MG (lorazepam)
- Ritalin - 20MG (methylphenidate hydrochloride)
eHealthMe real world results:
Drug effectiveness over time :
Most common drug interactions over time * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years||not specified|
|n/a||n/a||n/a||n/a||Diabetes Mellitus||n/a||n/a||Diabetes Mellitus|
|Diabetes Mellitus Inadequate Control||Insomnia|
|Type 1 Diabetes Mellitus||Suicidal Ideation|
|Renal Failure Acute|
* Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
You can also:
- Check your drugs or symptoms
- Post a comment: or see what other people said about the study
- Join a related support group
You are not alone! Join a related support group:
- support group for people who have Bipolar I Disorder
- support group for people who take Ativan
- support group for people who take Risperdal
- support group for people who take Ritalin
Recent related drug studies (Check your drugs):
- A study of side effects of Concerta for a 25-year old man with Disturbance In Attention. The patient has Palpitations
- A study of drug interactions between Ativan, Adderall for a 61-year old man with Insomnia, Lethargy.
- A study of side effects of Ativan for a 41-year old woman with Anxiety. The patient has Hair Loss
- A study of side effects of Risperdal for a 11-year old girl with ADHD. The patient has Tongue Tie
- A study of drug interactions between Concerta, Wellbutrin Sr, Cymbalta, Mirapex for a 46-year old woman with Chronic Depression. The patient has Fatigue - Chronic
Related drug interaction studies:
Drug effectiveness in real world:
- Risperdal for Bipolar I Disorder reported by 36 people (updated 1 day ago)
Complete drug side effects:
- Bipolar I Disorder (64 drugs in 1,837 reports) (updated 1 day ago)
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients are also considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.