A study for a 43-year old man who takes SUBOXONE, SOMA
Summary: 3 male patients aged 43 (±5) who take the same drugs are studied.
This is a personalized study for a 43 year old male patient who has MUSCLE SPASMS. The study is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA and social media.
On Apr, 25, 2015: 3 males aged 43 (±5) who take SUBOXONE, SOMA are studied
Information of the patient in this study:
Conditions: CURIOUS, MUSCLE SPASMS
- SUBOXONE (buprenorphine hydrochloride; naloxone hydrochloride): used for < 1 month
- SOMA (carisoprodol): used for 6 - 12 months
eHealthMe real world results:
Drug effectiveness over time :
Most common drug interactions over time * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years||not specified|
|Unresponsive To Stimuli||n/a||n/a||n/a||n/a||n/a||n/a||Somnolence|
|Somnolence||Pain In Jaw|
|Respiratory Arrest||Neck Pain|
|Congestive Cardiomyopathy||Toxicologic Test Abnormal|
|Unresponsive To Stimuli|
* Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
You can also:
- Check your drugs or symptoms
- Post a comment: or see what other people said about the study
- Join a related support group
Recent related drug studies (Check your drugs):
- A study of side effects of Suboxone for a 52-year old man with Drug Addiction. The patient has Withdrawal From Opioids
- A study of side effects of Suboxone for a 26-year old woman with Withdrawal Syndrome. The patient has Missed Periods
- A study of drug interactions between Amoxicillin, Hydroxyzine, Prednisone, Ortho Cyclen-28, Suboxone, Zoloft for a 34-year old woman with Otitis Media Chronic, Anxiety, Pregnancy, Addiction, Depression. The patient has Panic Attacks, Confusion Aggravated, Unhappy, Body Tinea
- A study of drug interactions between Suboxone, Nuvigil for a 25-year old woman with Noni, Narcolepsy. The patient has Loss Of Sensation, Numbness And Tingling, Paresthesias, Sensory Loss, Tingling And Numbness, Rash
- A study of drug interactions between Albuterol, Fluticasone Propionate, Soma, Simvastatin, Zetia, Levothyroxine Thyroid, Ultram, Lamictal, Quetiapine Fumarate for a 48-year old woman with COPD, Allergy, Fibromyalgia, Total Cholesterol, Low Thyroid, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Bipolar. The patient has Swelling Of The Ankles - Feet - Legs, Back Stiffness, Pain - Knee, Shortness Of Breath, Burning Across The Kneecap
Related drug interaction studies:
- Suboxone and Soma drug interactions (55 reports)
Drug effectiveness in real world:
- Soma for MUSCLE SPASMS reported by 86 people (updated 2 hours ago)
Complete drug side effects:
- Muscle Spasms (25 drugs in 1,033 reports) (updated 2 hours ago)
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients are also considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.