SUBOXONE, SOMA for a 48-year old man
This is a personalized study for a 48 year old male patient who has MUSCLE SPASMS. The study is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 3 male patients aged 48 (±5) who take the same drugs from FDA and social media.
What are the drugs
Suboxone (latest outcomes from 8,254 users) has active ingredients of buprenorphine hydrochloride; naloxone hydrochloride. It is often used in opiate withdrawal.
Soma (latest outcomes from 9,561 users) has active ingredients of carisoprodol. It is often used in muscle spasms.
What are the conditions
Muscle spasms (muscle contraction) (latest reports from 350,273 patients) can be treated by Flexeril, Baclofen, Cyclobenzaprine Hydrochloride, Soma, Zanaflex, Valium.
On Sep, 2, 2014: 3 males aged 43 (±5) who take SUBOXONE, SOMA are studied
Information of the patient in this study:
Conditions: CURIOUS, MUSCLE SPASMS
- SUBOXONE (buprenorphine hydrochloride; naloxone hydrochloride): used for < 1 month
- SOMA (carisoprodol): used for 6 - 12 months
eHealthMe real world results:
Drug effectiveness over time :
Most common drug interactions over time * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years||not specified|
|Unresponsive To Stimuli||n/a||n/a||n/a||n/a||n/a||n/a||Somnolence|
|Somnolence||Pain In Jaw|
|Respiratory Arrest||Neck Pain|
|Congestive Cardiomyopathy||Toxicologic Test Abnormal|
|Unresponsive To Stimuli|
* Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
You can also:
- Check your drugs or symptoms
- Subscribe the study: get notified of updates
- Post a comment: or see what other people said about the study
- Join a related mobile support group
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
- What side effects from nuvigil and cymbalta creating seretonin syndrome?
My dr thinks that all the drugs I'm on are causing sedition syndrome. But I have t seen where a symptom was red flushed skin?
- Can my symptoms actually pinpoint a cause/condition?
I would just like insight on this. I'm on pain management right now, but it's just to manage the pain. Every thing else has really been not taken serious by any physican it office I've been to. Is this normal stuff many woman go through? I'm just sick of feeling like this between the constant pain & ...
- Have been on suboxone strips almost a year. i have just recently since yesterday got sick i have strep throat and my throat is really hurting and i can't even speak today. can i still take my strips?
I just wonder if it will be ok today to go ahead and use my suboxone strips or will it do more damage than good? It's never bothered my throat before but my throat is so bad right now that I don't know if it will hurt or help? I'm supposed to take 2 8mg strips a day? Help!!!!???
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Yawning after taking sub
Within a few minutes after I take my Suboxone film I seem to get intense yawning event along with runny nose & watery eyes lasting 5-15 mins. Sometimes I can make it subside by drinking a lot of water if I am in a place I can get it. I have been on Sub for approx 5 yrs. & have only noticed this side ...
- Heavy sweating during sleep
Pain killers like Tylenol 3, vicodin 20 years, Valium and Soma 12 years. Sweat heavy during sleep.
- Insomnia from suboxone
Does Suboxone cause insomnia? Hell yes, I haven't slept properly for years and I wish I had never gone on it. My night is my day and daybreak is when i'm heading off to sleep,I try to wake up about 11 am but that is still half the day gone. I am so so over it, all I can do is reduce my dose and th ...
Related drug interaction studies:
- Suboxone and Soma drug interactions (55 reports)
Drug effectiveness in real world:
- Soma for MUSCLE SPASMS reported by 88 people (updated 2 hours ago)
Complete drug side effects:
- Muscle Spasms (25 drugs in 1,006 reports) (updated 4 hours ago)
Recent related drug studies:
- A study of drug interactions between Soma, Suboxone for a patient with Muscle Spasms, Addiction. The patient has Addiction, Abdominal Pain
- A study of drug interactions between Vicodin Es, Soma, Prochlorperazine Maleate, Xanax, Suboxone for a patient with Abdominal Pain, Muscle Spasms, Motion Sickness, Anxiety Disorder, Opiate Withdrawal.
- A study of drug interactions between Suboxone, Cymbalta, Lyrica, Carisoprodol, Seroquel for a patient with Withdrawal From Opioids, Pain Management, Neuropathy, Muscle Spasms, Chronic Insomnia. The patient has Swelling
Recent related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Flexeril, Soma, Baclofen, Tizanidine Hydrochloride for a 37-year old woman who has Muscle Spasms
- Comparions of Tylenol, Carisoprodol for a 34-year old woman who has Pain In Limb
- Comparions of Levothyroxine Sodium, Suboxone for a 40-year old man who has Thyroid Function Test Abnormal
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients are also considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.