This is a study of Seroquel, Suboxone, Subutex drug interactions. The study is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 15 people who take the same drugs and have drug interactionsfrom FDA.
On Aug, 16, 2014: 15 people who reported to have interactions when taking Seroquel, Suboxone, Subutex are studied
Information of the patient in this study:
Conditions: Drug Dependence
Drug interactions have: Pregnancy, Incorrect Route Of Drug Administration, Drug Exposure During Pregnancy, Abortion Induced
eHealthMe real world results:
For people in general (regardless of gender or age):
Comparison with this patient's adverse outcomes:
|Interaction||Number of reports|
|Incorrect Route Of Drug Administration||2 (13.33%)|
|Drug Exposure During Pregnancy||14 (93.33%)|
|Abortion Induced (medically referred abortion)||4 (26.67%)|
Most common interactions experienced by people in the use of Seroquel, Suboxone, Subutex:
|Interaction||Number of reports|
|Drug Exposure During Pregnancy||14|
|Hypoglycaemia (deficiency of glucose in the bloodstream)||12|
|Decreased Appetite (decreased appetite occurs when you have a reduced desire to eat)||12|
|Cholelithiasis (the presence or formation of gallstones in the gallbladder or bile ducts)||9|
|Maternal Exposure During Pregnancy (use of substance during pregnancy)||6|
|Abortion Induced (medically referred abortion)||4|
Most common interactions experienced by people in long term use of Seroquel, Suboxone, Subutex:
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
You can also:
- Subscribe the study: get notified of updates
- Post a comment: or see what other people said about the study
- Join a mobile peer support group:
- group for people who take Seroquel and have Pregnancy
- group for people who take Suboxone and have Pregnancy
- group for people who take Subutex and have Pregnancy
- group for people who take Seroquel and have Drug Exposure During Pregnancy
- group for people who take Suboxone and have Drug Exposure During Pregnancy
- group for people who take Subutex and have Drug Exposure During Pregnancy
- group for people who take Seroquel and have Abortion Induced
- group for people who take Suboxone and have Abortion Induced
- group for people who take Subutex and have Abortion Induced
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients are also considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.